Honour

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Mac :)

I guess its just the daoc way mate - some players want one on ones and some will kill anything for any Rpees.

End of the day, we know your not an adder and in the TBC's eyes ya an honourable player - hence why you fit right in with the rest of us (Soulmark excluded - he'll kill anyhting that moves for rpees! :kissit: )

/bow

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
i think that you understand what he means though. he just states that is what he likes to do...killing any enemy on sight. He isnt the one whining on everyone else for not playing like he is, he just try to tell all whiners to shov it cause everyone can play like they want:) The whining is the bad guy in this drama...and it almost ALWAYS begin with a whine about adds:p
over and out..

Thank you Ebenezer couldn't have said it better myself :fluffle:

Back to basics, i was brought up to help ppl on my own team, and try to win against the opposing teams or enemies if you like.

Regards

Vonwar
GM Danish Huscarls
Mid/Pryd-Excal Cluster.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Everyone plays like they want, there's NOTHING we can do about it. But still, i see no "honor" whatsoever on adding and zerging with visuals. Honestly, do you have "fun", when you add ^^ ?

You might think it from the "movie"/roleplaying pov, defending realm, enemy's are scum etc. Still you might want to think for example bodomir's death scene, which side you want to take ? ;) I've chosen my side, but i can't deal with that kind of hordes like bodomir quite yet :p So i would apreciate if you let me 1vs1 with Lurtz (the orc capitan) till i am able to kill more than 1 at the time :fluffle:

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
i think that you understand what he means though. he just states that is what he likes to do...killing any enemy on sight. He isnt the one whining on everyone else for not playing like he is, he just try to tell all whiners to shov it cause everyone can play like they want:) The whining is the bad guy in this drama...and it almost ALWAYS begin with a whine about adds:p
over and out..
Well if thats what he meant then I agree, but it seemed to me that he was saying his own plastyle was the way the game is 'meant' to be played, if not then I apologise.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Im neither an adder nor am I honorable (by your definition). To me, it just doesnt feel right to stand by idle when a realmmate is dying, and I find it extremely annoying when Im the one who is dying and a realmmate is watching passively. That's why I generally heal realmmates if it looks like they are losing. If they are winning I wont interfere with the fight. There are exceptions, but that's my general playstyle.

Fights dont have to be fair (numberwise) for me to enjoy them. The best fights I've had were unfair (in favor of the enemy). I also enjoy easy kills, although to a much lesser degree. I fully understand why some people want "fair" fights, but I think there are some huge downsides to this playstyle (favors high realmrank players, some classes/groups are practically unkillable to certain classes/groups, no room for underpowered characters/equipment etc).

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
IND135.jpg

i am not ready to engage, need green paddles for that..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I don't deny It not like 75% of these forum monkeys:wanker: but grps like yours and marsmellysox,I will add on without secound thought,as you lot don't give a shit for solo fights:)

This is the irony.

"You add, so I will add on you"...

It's a self-imposed viscious circle really.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
This is the irony.

but atleast you get to strike back at them! :flame:

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
Saraden said:
Everyone plays like they want, there's NOTHING we can do about it. But still, i see no "honor" whatsoever on adding and zerging with visuals. Honestly, do you have "fun", when you add ^^ ?

You might think it from the "movie"/roleplaying pov, defending realm, enemy's are scum etc. Still you might want to think for example bodomir's death scene, which side you want to take ? ;) I've chosen my side, but i can't deal with that kind of hordes like bodomir quite yet :p So i would apreciate if you let me 1vs1 with Lurtz (the orc capitan) till i am able to kill more than 1 at the time :fluffle:

Actually i think it s boromir :mad:

pip

Banned
eggy said:
This is the irony.

Yes you are right 2 wrongs don't make a right:) peeps that show me no respec get 0 % back If they wan't to steal a little rp of me I want it back:touch:

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
fg gets around 300-500 rp from you! There is no such thing as fair play, only arpees matter!

illu

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
have a talk with Legion about that ;)
Does Legion drop a nice sword?

And this thread sounds similar to a thread I posted a while ago, where it would be nice to maybe have an honour system on top of the rest of the stuff we have at the moment, soloely for titles. I suppose it could work similar to the "rep" system here. If a low RR kills you fair and square, you give them "honour" and they go towards the light side, if you get steamrolled, you can give "cuss" and they go towards the dark side. Maybe something for the roleplayers.
Sir Galavant of Dafft fights Sir Noble of Illu hehehe

Oli - Illu

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
look up the Ensorcelled (sp?) Blade of Power, looks very much like a lightsabre ;)

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Least there were some nice posts to this thread.

Thanks for some of the put downs but thanks to the guys who really know me and for the support :fluffle: Vlad

I know I am no angel but I honestly do try to stick to some kinda code of honour.

Regards gimp arms Mac

P.S. Gustav you a jamtart?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Mactavish said:
OK i will get flamed badly here but I like to think I have got a good rep with my enemy. You know who you are but I won't name names, for the love of god if you see a solo'er trying to have some 1 on 1 please let us get on with it.

I may only be an armsman but I like to think I have honour within myself to let peeps have there own fights.

Tis not a case of roleplayer or an add whine but jeez can we have some sort of code < I like to think I have honour > to which we can kinda stick too?

OK I see a fg inc I sit down and give in, you can have your 100 rps np but when i see a fellow warrior attack me when not at full health or 2 sb's attack me and kick my arse i dismay.

All I ask is fair play in my wee daoc life, I like to think in the whole I wave and whatnot at my fellow enemy and show respect when they do not want to fight me and know they will lose.

I really need to stop making post while under the influence but I hope you get my point.

Always your daoc pal Mactavish

bump.....so u dont add on ppl in fight ye....fuck u ....thats two times in last 15min you've added on me....hense when i run my fg and we meet you...ur gona get chained from one side of hw too the other :m00:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Mactavish said:
Least there were some nice posts to this thread.

Thanks for some of the put downs but thanks to the guys who really know me and for the support :fluffle: Vlad

I know I am no angel but I honestly do try to stick to some kinda code of honour.

Regards gimp arms Mac

P.S. Gustav you a jamtart?

up the jambos!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
seem to remember you zerging me down with a cleric, you and something else, killed your cleric and nearly had you, not exactly "honorable" was it? someone said "the first rule about zerging is not QQing about zergers"

everyone has been a "zerger" or "adder" somewhere in time, problem is nowadays with the "leet" kids that if they see you in a 2 vs 1 fight you are automatically a zerger for life ^^

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
prodical said:
bump.....so u dont add on ppl in fight ye....fuck u ....thats two times in last 15min you've added on me....hense when i run my fg and we meet you...ur gona get chained from one side of hw too the other :m00:
Oh dear looks like I upset a caster who nukes the hell out of me.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
yeah.....i did nuke you one my second run ( you would have died but for incendia nuked me when you were at 30% ;) ) , shame you added on my fighting a pally b4 hand. anyways dont be such a hypocrite by posting on this forum about honor and bollox , then add in rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom