Honour

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
OK i will get flamed badly here but I like to think I have got a good rep with my enemy. You know who you are but I won't name names, for the love of god if you see a solo'er trying to have some 1 on 1 please let us get on with it.

I may only be an armsman but I like to think I have honour within myself to let peeps have there own fights.

Tis not a case of roleplayer or an add whine but jeez can we have some sort of code < I like to think I have honour > to which we can kinda stick too?

OK I see a fg inc I sit down and give in, you can have your 100 rps np but when i see a fellow warrior attack me when not at full health or 2 sb's attack me and kick my arse i dismay.

All I ask is fair play in my wee daoc life, I like to think in the whole I wave and whatnot at my fellow enemy and show respect when they do not want to fight me and know they will lose.

I really need to stop making post while under the influence but I hope you get my point.

Always your daoc pal Mactavish

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Take the Rangers shirt off, the adding will stop :D jk :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
seem to remember you zerging me down with a cleric, you and something else, killed your cleric and nearly had you, not exactly "honorable" was it? someone said "the first rule about zerging is not QQing about zergers"

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
seem to remember you zerging me down with a cleric, you and something else, killed your cleric and nearly had you, not exactly "honorable" was it? someone said "the first rule about zerging is not QQing about zergers"

Ravenbourne I can honestly say that was not me my friend, only time i group is with my guild and there is only one cleric active, even then epson is my scouse bud the scout:worthy:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Mactavish :|

Other day at Beno bridge you were having a 1v1, Scout came in and added so i dealt with the scout. Then you turn on me with the scout :(

Its all down to the situation and the time, Who is there, Who is not and so on :|

In a perfect world daoc would be the way YOU want it, Unfortunately it cant be that way (NOW GIVE LURIKEENS IN THONGS) :|

censi

Can't get enough of FH
had some nice fights with u today mac. your armsman seems like a very nice strong opponent now.

I could attack near u safe in the knowledge that u aint gonna start bashing all over me for 20 rps. unfortunetly not everyone plays like this, and basically its not worth trying to convince them too. its just daoc man, peeps been playing it so long they are not excited by the concept of what mythic intend rvr to be, and just wanna basically loggin and have some fights with their toon. game doesnt cater for this unfortunetly. to get a couple of decent 1 on 1's you have to live with getting face down'd by like hordes of RP hungry players.

In primetime I would say trying to play any class solo is pretty much pointless. outside of primetime it can be fun.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
had some nice fights with u today mac. your armsman seems like a very nice strong opponent now.

I could attack near u safe in the knowledge that u aint gonna start bashing all over me for 20 rps. unfortunetly not everyone plays like this, and basically its not worth trying to convince them too. its just daoc man, peeps been playing it so long they are not excited by the concept of what mythic intend rvr to be, and just wanna basically loggin and have some fights with their toon. game doesnt cater for this unfortunetly. to get a couple of decent 1 on 1's you have to live with getting face down'd by like hordes of RP hungry players.

In primetime I would say trying to play any class solo is pretty much pointless. outside of primetime it can be fun.

I hear you fella, respect to your words of wisdom, just gotta live with it I guess. At the same time if I say it often enough peeps will maybe listen:fluffle:

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
aye mac is a fine fella :fluffle: just the other day we hold hand´s @ blend (private joke) lol

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
RPs is still RPs and will always be RPs and everyone wants it :>

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
ye tbh mac u are a sound guy to duel had 1 or 2 fights with u recently, (hits hard :S)
i remember that u let me fight 1 v 1 too so when that sb jumped u (u won) i strafed around u guys to stop any1 adding.. til jarvio and crew jumped me .. :wanker: :flame:

Eyres

Banned
You my friend are NOT a soloer, you run round in zerg areas, adding on anything that you possibly can, are hardly out of line of sight on a caster adds, if someone else is fighting 1 on 1 you do not hesitate to jump them

Yes you run around solo, but when it comes down to it when its a FGvFG or 1v1 fight your do not hesitate to zerg, so therefore your just part of the zerg.... you just happen to roam a little bit further away

Seriously i cant believe you actually think your honourable and then are so stupid you post complaining about stuff you actually do!

If you want respect you need to earn it, the hard way.... and there is no point replying to that saying it wasnt me or i dont do that, what kind of evidence is that.... it isnt... dont insult peoples inteligence, you think posting here saying that you are a respectable opponent when you are infact the opposite and that will actually earn you respect? I wonder if thats what you are trying to do. God knows ive given you many chances... and every time you come sprinting in to add.

You want to be treated honourably, start acting honourably and earn some respect, treat others how you wish to be treated

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
80-90% of the players playing this game are ppl that dont care about anything called honour, and will do anything to get their few rpts. Sad but true. Feel like quitting this game of cowards more and more day by day :)

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
Gotmagi said:
80-90% of the players playing this game are ppl that dont care about anything called honour, and will do anything to get their few rpts. Sad but true. Feel like quitting this game of cowards more and more day by day :)

the way i play this game has got absolutely nothing to do with my code of honour! when i play this game my different toons have different personas if you will (meaning i add on some fights with some of my toons and i leave fights alone if im on a different toon). to be called a coward because of the way i play a game is just silly. id put money on it that if you asked any of my friends they would say im not even close to being a coward.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
northernmonkey said:
the way i play this game has got absolutely nothing to do with my code of honour! when i play this game my different toons have different personas if you will (meaning i add on some fights with some of my toons and i leave fights alone if im on a different toon). to be called a coward because of the way i play a game is just silly. id put money on it that if you asked any of my friends they would say im not even close to being a coward.

Got no idea who u are, and never said you were a coward, but there is without a doubt many ppl who are =)

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
im not important enough for you to know who i am matey. i was just posting my point of view. i just wanted to let people know that im not in the 80-90% that you stated in your post :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
northernmonkey said:
im not important enough for you to know who i am matey. i was just posting my point of view. i just wanted to let people know that im not in the 80-90% that you stated in your post :)

Aww.. not like I'm some bigshot either :p

Eyres

Banned
northernmonkey said:
id put money on it that if you asked any of my friends they would say im not even close to being a coward.

id put money on anybodys friend not calling them a coward, because they wouldnt really be a friend then would they?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Gotmagi said:

w0rd

echome

Fledgling Freddie
We must remember this is RvR, as in Realm versus Realm. And therefor I don't cry when getting zerged, added on or simply pwned(or atleast I like to think I don't, but my keyboard and screen tells me the opposite..:wanker: ) Anyways; I am totally with you on this one, some sort of honour would be nice, but don't count on it tbh...
I am a fellow Armsman and also just trys to get some decent realmpoints soloing, but it is very hard indeed. I my self like to think I don't add or play unfair - and that is the only way I think you can make other people do the same - show an example and we might get some "credit" for it someday... or not:kissit:

But goodluck out there fellow brother in arms.
(P.s sorry for the crappy english once again.)

Rajmo

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:

True, there is absolutely nothing brave about playing a computer game.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
a rangers fan?? damn mate you need all the help you can get :)

Partick Thistle 4tehwin

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Dude what the heck happened to ya?

Im sure Zebolt understood the "Rules of Engagement" in this game.

i.e. a good enemy is a dead one. Be loyal to your realm, and do the best you can for it.

Rgds.

Vonwar

p.s. Gahn why do you use the word Dude, don't you like this guy ? well it is slang, but to me i understand the meaning of the word "dude" is like you look down on him. Call him by name, call him Sir or even mister, but dude is a lesser worthy person if i remember my school english.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Vonwar said:
p.s. Gahn why do you use the word Dude, don't you like this guy ? well it is slang, but to me i understand the meaning of the word "dude" is like you look down on him. Call him by name, call him Sir or even mister, but dude is a lesser worthy person if i remember my school english.

its more of a term like mate or bud or a friend. Its not negative, at least as far as I know.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sneakers|Matriarch said:
I want good fights not rps :(

You may well be playing the wrong game, or at least the wrong server cluster.

If people wish to join in on fights they are perfectly entitled, although I do understand what you're saying and I try not to join in on 1on1s myself.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vonwar said:
Im sure Zebolt understood the "Rules of Engagement" in this game.

i.e. a good enemy is a dead one. Be loyal to your realm, and do the best you can for it.

Rgds.

Vonwar

See Gustav reply ^^
Also Zebolt was an honorable player ages ago, i was asking him if he moved to the "arpees are arpees" Dark Side or if he was sarcastic, that's all :O

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Just stay out of the Irvr zone if you don't want to get added on, its fairly simple really, though you do tend to get abit bored running around meeting noone in all the other zones, but when people can come together to make Irvr, they should be able to come together on fixing up a mostly solo area. personally i vote south of Dun Crauch as solo area

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom