Honest opinions please.

Jarade

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to know the difference between 99% and MP plate set for Paladin.. will be using MP sword/Shield.. as i have guild house to sort out and other characters that also need cash etc. i dont really want to have to farm for cash to buy full MP set.

Ive heard i can cap all with 99% so only factor i can see is AF.. is it that important to cap AF.. i dont RvR with paladin so only PvE.

Honest opinions please.

Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Jarade said:
I would like to know the difference between 99% and MP plate set for Paladin.. will be using MP sword/Shield.. as i have guild house to sort out and other characters that also need cash etc. i dont really want to have to farm for cash to buy full MP set.

Ive heard i can cap all with 99% so only factor i can see is AF.. is it that important to cap AF.. i dont RvR with paladin so only PvE.

Honest opinions please.

Thanks in advance.

The difference between 99 qua and MP is the dur is 130 on MP, MP has 4 more imbue points per item and it's only like 12 af difference.If you really need MP get it, but otherwise just get gloves and boots MP i guess, shouldn't be hard to cap all for you anyway as you are.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Capped Paladin template. Not sure you could do it with 99% stuff to be honest.

Attachments

• Capped paladin template.txt
    4 KB · Views: 79

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't plan on doing rvr much I would go for a 99% set.
You'll only get the maximum AF from MP armor if you're realm rank 5 anyway and like you said you can easily cap everything with a 99% set.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
You only need to cap melee-resists, the magic ones depend on where you plan to hunt... There aren't many casting mobs in daoc, so only cap those magic% which you'll need for PvE. That'll leave you with enough imbue points to cap all other stats, without farming rare drops.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
it is posible to cap all important things with 99% set

i would go for MP weapon and shield because the 130% dura pays of there

the 6 af difference can be overccome witrh cleric base af buff

its not worth the price difference imho

Jarade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

Thank you all for the reply's.

Medea

Fledgling Freddie
I think 99%. You have to consider that by doing lots of PvE you will damage your armour quite a bit too as your class tends to get a beating. And getting an MP set only to find that after lots of PvE you need another one is no fun.

raal

Fledgling Freddie
A 99% set of AF 102 armor (100% condition) will cap your base AF until you are RR 5. So the AF is nothing you need to worry about.

Going MP on the armor for the extra durabillity alone is equally useless since you can make two similar 99% sets and still be out less money than a single MP set. And two 99% sets will last you a lot longer than a single MP one.

G

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
not really
all qua 99% and MP items have 30% extra dur on top of their basic 100%, the fact that it looks less for a qua 99% one is that due to the qua 99% it decays slightly more then a MP item.

Flesh

Banned
chretien said:
Capped Paladin template. Not sure you could do it with 99% stuff to be honest.
Whaddel fuck, that's my template, such strong roleplaying thief skills.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
With 99% set of armour, sword and shield, and fairly common jewellery items (Ancient copper necklace, lost treasure bracers etc), you can cap the important stuff. +power and +piety whilst 'nice to have' are far from necessary, giving you about 30 seconds more endurance tops ;o

Flesh

Banned
FYI!
With capped power/piety, I can sprint from alb df entrance to mid side df, without going oom!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom