Homeless Hibernian

Now

Fledgling Freddie
Okay so I forgot to pay more than a weeks rent on my house and went on holiday for 2... so i'm now homless.

Dose anyone know what stuff i can get back and what i can't?

I know where the Vault NPC's are to get stuff from my vaults, but can I get any of the stuff that was on my consignment merchat? I had about 50+ plats werth of stuff on there and need to know if theres anyway of getting it back... i'm on the verge of tears... :mad:

thanks for you help

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yups all the items you got on your Consigment Merchant are transferred to the vault npc's where you can get em back.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
don't think you'll get any cash back if any of the items sold off your CM before your house went.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
If any cash was on the cm the house would still be there though

Now

Fledgling Freddie
Umm, at the House bankers i can only see the stuff that was in my vaults... is there another NPC?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Now said:
Umm, at the House bankers i can only see the stuff that was in my vaults... is there another NPC?

from the Camelot Herald:

If your house is repossessed the items on your Consignment Merchant will be available through another set of merchants that can be found in the Main Market. You will need to visit these NPCs with the character who originally placed the Consignment Merchant.

hope it's usefull.

Now

Fledgling Freddie
Damn right it is!

Thanks alot you've saved a man from crying like a girl
:clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Imo let plant gold on cm before u go on holiday ;D

thats how I keep my house alive on pryd where I didnt logged on for 3+ months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom