TV Homeland

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My usual HD streaming site is down for maintenance. I am almost crying. I've waited two weeks for this, ffs!

REMEMBER SPOILERS!! >_<

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's fucking awesome. That is all.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I'm watching it tonight. That is a great show.

For what it's worth, I sold a bike to a bloke from one of the security services recently. They were using it for surveillance. Even he said he thought it was a great show, and the most "realistic" thing of it's ilk on TV.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I havent been able to get into the new series feels like something is missing, does it get better?

CorNokZ

The last two eps of season four are going to be goooooooood!!

S4E10 was a bit bland in comparison to the previous episode, haha

leggy

Probably Scottish
I was convinced this would turn to shit (optimist I know!) but this season really has exceeded all my expectations. It really has been brilliant. I was a bit worried early on when Carrie was acting like a complete arse but she's now back in my heart... crazy, sociopathic sex bomb that she is.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I was convinced this would turn to shit (optimist I know!) but this season really has exceeded all my expectations. It really has been brilliant. I was a bit worried early on when Carrie was acting like a complete arse but she's now back in my heart... crazy, sociopathic sex bomb that she is.

I liked the ginger fellers wife better mind

CorNokZ

Season 3-4 spoiler
I thought killing Brody would be the end of the show, but the writing of season 4 has been SU-PERB!
I liked the ginger fellers wife better mind
Dunno why, but this made me think of the little redhead reporter in House of Cards. I should rewatch that, come to think about it. Because the new season land in February of course..! Not for her nude scenes, nah-ah! That is not the reason at all!

*unzips and logs on Netflix*

Marc

FH is my second home
I thought nothing would beat Breaking Bad...but this season of homeland..wow! Beats BB hands down. Just got the last episode to watch next week

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Last episode to watch also. Did not see THAT twist coming at all. Compelling viewing

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Homeland is just brilliant, forget Brody, this is all about Quinn, Saul and Carrie. Love it!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The actor who plays quinn is also playing lead in the new Hitman film.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What a fuckin let down.
What the shit was that.

I wanted quinn going ham on haqqani or dar adal, it's fucking homeland, not 2.5 children.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
At the start I was thinking
"oh no we're not wasting finale time pissing about with Carrie being a mum are we" then the funeral came and I was like "ok I guess that needed doing let's get on to the action" then she pissed off halfway across America after her mother and I wrote the episode off. Total anticlimax after what else has happened. I didn't know the actor playing the dad had died too, but what a shit way to end a great season.

I also could've believe she blurted out to Dahl that she had seen him all because she wanted to talk to Quinn about hooking up!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It was a bit of a let down, but I still liked it. Best thing on telly for me except the Walking Dead, of course :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I guess they didn't realise that the majority of viewers wanted Call of Duty. I enjoyed it.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
The conversation Carrie has with her mum was crushing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread