TV Homeland

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's one of those shows that I saw a good review of early on, downloaded them all since then but haven't got around to actually watching any of it yet.

Like Suits. And Alphas. And Terra Nova. :\

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it's pretty good.

Also suits is amazing Callous.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
very disapointed with Terra Nova

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Homeland is amazing. Love the series. Also Barak Obama has started on US television that his favourite show is.. HomeLand. Cannot wait for the next episode.

Ono

Part of the furniture
Watched the first 2 episodes so far and, well, episode 1 has lady from Firefly nude, episode 2 has another hot bird nude and drops the C-word in for good measure.

Gripping stuff.

[On Channel 4 if anyone is not downloading]

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lebanon isn't happy about this show apparently.

There's a jewish israeli director (or writer, or the "top" whatever) and he's been setting some of the stuff there - and painting them all as extremist terrorists with gun-toting security all over the place.

They're pissed off that it paints them in a bad light (because it's completely untrue) and worried it'll affect their tourist industry - although if I were them I'd be more pissed off that last time the israeli's invaded they blew up their oil refineries and ruined all their beaches...

:)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lebanon isn't happy about this show apparently.

There's a jewish israeli director (or writer, or the "top" whatever) and he's been setting some of the stuff there - and painting them all as extremist terrorists with gun-toting security all over the place.

They're pissed off that it paints them in a bad light (because it's completely untrue) and worried it'll affect their tourist industry - although if I were them I'd be more pissed off that last time the israeli's invaded they blew up their oil refineries and ruined all their beaches...

:)

maEXo.png

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Would you write her a book or make her a card?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's one of those shows that I saw a good review of early on, downloaded them all since then but haven't got around to actually watching any of it yet.

Like Suits. And Alphas. And Terra Nova. :\

Like Boardwalk Empire for me. And this.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh do fuck off Scouse. There was me avoiding this thread until after I had watched the season finale because I thought there might be intelligent discussion about it. But no, it's just you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Boo, edit timer.

The ep itself was ok, it dragged massively in places.
How did they get out of Langley?? And why would Carrie feel the need to have this extremely elaborate escape plan in place? It's cool that they're confident enough to clear house, though. Estes was getting on my nerves, might as well wipe the rest of the Walden family out as well. I wonder if they'll have the nuts to leave Brody out for a while next season and make the story more about Carrie (trying to clear his name) and Saul (who looks like he's going to be more powerful, which is no bad thing).
The season as a whole had more downs than ups, I think. Like the last seasons of Sons of Anarchy and Dexter, it has been much better in the past.

And rofl, I saw this elsewhere on t'inter in the comments section of a review of last weeks ep. Cast your minds back to just before Dana kicked off in the CIA safe-house (or just re-watch the scene) - Chris was sitting there eating cereal and Brody just kind of looked at him with a "what the fuck are you doing" look on his face...
I imagined each of their thoughts in that moment.
Chris: "What a great day. My dad's a congressman by day, spy by night. He and Mom totally love each other. I have an awesome uncle Mike. Sure, my sister's a jerk and someone's possibly trying to kill us, but at least we get to stay in this bitchin' apartment."
Brody: "Look at this fucking kid, eating his fucking Cheerios."
:D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Is homeland the series where in the last few episodes everyone is diagnosed with FIV and only the fat dude survives because he is immune? God I love that show

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Boo, edit timer.

The ep itself was ok, it dragged massively in places.
How did they get out of Langley?? And why would Carrie feel the need to have this extremely elaborate escape plan in place? It's cool that they're confident enough to clear house, though. Estes was getting on my nerves, might as well wipe the rest of the Walden family out as well. I wonder if they'll have the nuts to leave Brody out for a while next season and make the story more about Carrie (trying to clear his name) and Saul (who looks like he's going to be more powerful, which is no bad thing).
The season as a whole had more downs than ups, I think. Like the last seasons of Sons of Anarchy and Dexter, it has been much better in the past.

And rofl, I saw this elsewhere on t'inter in the comments section of a review of last weeks ep. Cast your minds back to just before Dana kicked off in the CIA safe-house (or just re-watch the scene) - Chris was sitting there eating cereal and Brody just kind of looked at him with a "what the fuck are you doing" look on his face...
:D
FFS spoilers dick

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Spoiler tags for what?! The bit that I spoiler-tagged or the completely anecdotal bit that had absolutely no impact on any plot or story-arc in the slightest? Are you upset that I let on that Chris eats cereal? Did you have him down as more of a toast kinda kid? I'm very sorry if you were busting to see the 2 second glance that Brody gave him and I've completely ruined the whole show for you.

Dick.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell, chill the fuck out everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread