Home Telecom?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Alright guys.

After possibly one of the worst weeks of my life, (getting issued with a notice of possession from our landlord and given two months to find a place for me, my wife and my 11 month old daughter to live) we have found a lovely little house and are in the process of signing the agreement.
They do all their referencing through a company called 'FCC Paragon' who have a referal agreement with 'Home Telecom' a broadband/phone supplier. Their deals sound pretty good and their broadband package is very reasonable for a 17mb line (altogether with calls @ £27 pm). The thing is, I've never heard of these people before, and any review sites seem to be thin on the ground so wondered if anyone had any experience with them?

They can offer a service that if I sign up for 18 months theres no activation fee and we can cancel at any time during our tenancy. I'm eager to go elsewhere after the shitstorm that is talktalk fucked up our contract.

Too good to be true or otherwise?

Cheers chaps.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
FCC Paragon are quite a big referncing company, however I would never sign up for broadband with a firm I could not get solid reviews for. Remember Paragon get money for referring you, so they don't really care what the quality of the other firm is like.

Stick with the well known names, you can always haggle a great deal.

soze

I am a FH squatter
A lot of the conditions read the same as the ones we resell though a third party. The problem is they are a reseller for the big brands so a fault is reported to us which is passed to our supplier which is then passed to the main supplier. This causes a lot of piggy in the middle and real problems can take age to solve. So i would agree with Ch3t and say stick with one of the big brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom