Help Home automation

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I'd say it's less to do with the area and more to do with moronic kids ;)

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
I used to live in a classy area too - the kids nicked the wireless doorbell and hid behind a wall and kept pressing it for a laugh - of course, we just switched the bell off and that spoiled their fun - but it highlights the risk of having an expensive doorbell though.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The missus has got a bit spooked by a break-in in the next street, so I've been given permission to buy some Nest Cameras and Hue bulbs :D

Oh, and a Google Home Hub to control it all from. Exciting times!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The missus has got a bit spooked by a break-in in the next street, so I've been given permission to buy some Nest Cameras and Hue bulbs :D

Oh, and a Google Home Hub to control it all from. Exciting times!
For the bedroom? :love::whistle:

Bodhi

For the cat's bedroom....

Bodhi

We've both got Google Assistant on our phones so that genie is well and truly out of the bottle. In fact we were discussing what we could do with the lights last night, and 10 minutes later the wife was getting adverts on Facebook for a competing product.....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well. basically, our phones are listening devices. When we accept usage of the microphone, we make ourselves available to being listened in on, or so I've heard.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
You can set a minimum temperature. So if you like a toasty 19.8 degrees and think your cat will cope with 15 degrees, you just set 15 as your minimum. It really is fantastic!

Seriously, what the f. 19.8 == toasty?

I'm looking at the digital thermometer now, it shows 24.2, and i'm comfortable. If it goes below 23, that's chilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom