Holy shit

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It better be a fat wallet. Also the PC version has been crippled, see the thread in teh action games or consoles forum.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Just hope it is only the multiplayer that is crippled. Not that it's a good thing - I won't touch the multiplayer, but I'm certainly fed up of console > PC ports which are naturally shit.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well fuck that then. Torrents it is.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
but I'm certainly fed up of console > PC ports which are naturally shit.

It's been said many times before but I have to correct you Kryt, this is not a PC Port, it has several things that make it special on the PC.

PC Modern Warfare 2: it's much worse than you thought - Ars Technica

That link said:
Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?

Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Wow they only had checkpoint reached every 10 seconds while coming across zero enemies.

Games are made for tards nowadays, heaven forbid anyone actually die and have to repeat a level :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
christ thats a bit brutal isnt it

Glad someone said it before me

I mean im not one of those ZOMG VIOLENT GAME BAN IT people, I loved the GTA games and they had a amusing air of not being real. But nowadays with all these high GFX games, it makes me wonder what effect it has on kids.

Cos lets face it, did the 18 sticker REALLY stop you playing doom? :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Cos lets face it, did the 18 sticker REALLY stop you playing doom? :D

Should we ban all adult-oriented entertainment on the basis that it might get in to the hands of kids?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Should we ban all adult-oriented entertainment on the basis that it might get in to the hands of kids?

No and there is no easy answer, but I think the above clip showed that part of the game as being over the top and frankly unnecessary.

*EDIT* Im getting old it seems

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I think its a bit OTT to, how long before you get a backpack and tnt or dare I say hijack a plane :eek:

EDIT: I personally have near to no morals and am fine playing this type of thing lol :p

But im thinking of ppl with relatives that died due to malls and schools being shot-up

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Is a little bit disturbing to be honest... This is a weird feeling.. I love my Graphically violent games but this actually does repulse me a bit.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think its any more disturbing than say the bombing scene at the start of "the kingdom" - it's the same principle just on a different medium

nath

Fledgling Freddie
No and there is no easy answer, but I think the above clip showed that part of the game as being over the top and frankly unnecessary.

*EDIT* Im getting old it seems
To be fair, I've not watched the clip - I'm waiting for the game.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I liked that demo. The blood was a bit "hmm.." - Still on my buy list though.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
My post was pretty thick with sarcasm in case you didn't spot that :).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm I wasn't particularly pleased with the fact you had to kill civvies. I'd rather they'd turned the level around where you had to walk through already fragged civs to kill some terrs.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
hmm I wasn't particularly pleased with the fact you had to kill civvies. I'd rather they'd turned the level around where you had to walk through already fragged civs to kill some terrs.

Has anyone gone through that level and actually tried to miss the civilians? Just a thought.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I get the impression killing them is an objective

In cod games you can usually just ignore killing when you have the AI with you, they will do it for you.

Anyway, it is really not that shocking. We have similar themes in Tv programs. Sleeper Cell, 24.

Gray

FH is my second home
Looks like Youtube took the vid down.

Sucky as it looks like that was the only place to see the video too, nowhere else has it uploaded.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Has anyone gone through that level and actually tried to miss the civilians? Just a thought.

well, I have COD4 and some of the more -imo- awesome bits are where the game prevents you from taking action and just makes you watch it enfold. they could have done that here too.

ofc, thee and mee know full well why they did it anyways.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
if you've played one CoD/MW game, you've played them all. That's how it feels for me.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looks like Youtube took the vid down.

Sucky as it looks like that was the only place to see the video too, nowhere else has it uploaded.

There are loads more on Youtube.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Free advertising from the Daily Mail crowd is always good for a game.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
just seen an advert that says its going for £26 pounds in sainsburys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom