Holiday sex (married men only)...

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by icemaiden
You blokes are seriously missing the point here. Men get sex during the "dating" stage because at that point we still feel like you deserve it. After a year or so of picking up skanking socks off the bathroom floor and seeing all the other pleasant sights that men bless us with, we decide to use sex as a weapon. For example : I see nice dress costing £150 in shop window. Ban sex with blokey for a week or so. By the time blokey gets sex he's more than happy to buy nice shiney dress. :)

End of lesson.

Btw - blokes get sex on hols coz they've generally paid for it - see lesson above :p

I refuse to be blackmailed in this fashion. If necessary I can could go without sex for months to prove the point...by that time they would be begging for it! :wink2:

X

Xtro

If you take someone out of their mundane everyday setting and whisk them off to somewhere pleasant then obviously they are more relaxed, stress-free and as a result maybe amourous.

Not that hard to work out really imo? :)

As for the sex ban = dress scenario, I can't be doing with those sorts of games but then I'm a soft bast and would just buy the dress straight off anyway :p

Girlfriend looking good > electricty, gas and food....err...maybe not.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by icemaiden
not yet she isn't :p

you have no idea :) I don't see her changing in the coming uh 30 years or so :p

L

leggy

I'd be bored of her by then.

*stabs again anyway*

Will you all pls die in a freak yauchting accident.

thx.

T

Testin da Cable

naw, she's sweet. though tbh I don't see our relationship lasting over 6 months. I say that now, so don't hold me to it in three years time :p

L

~Lazarus~

have you actually shagged her yet TdC.

You sound like someone being nice to a girl, hoping desperately to "get some"

;)

T

Testin da Cable

yes. and. yes. I'm just a hopelessly nice person. It's been my downfall for like....ages :(

M

moomin

I'm off and a lads holiday to

"get some"

and maybe

"get some herpes"

L

~Lazarus~

hell probably definately get some

Whether there is anyone else in the room at the time is another matter.

L

leggy

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
hell probably definately get some

Whether there is anyone else in the room at the time is another matter.

welcome to my world

"I am Jack's sexual frustration"

W

Wij

I'm sure my missus won't mind for one night so since I'm a charitable bloke leggy you can have a bit of a romp if you like.

I prefer to give than receive.

L

leggy

Fight club heathens.

and wij ...

my phone number is 07959345232

T

Testin da Cable

DeFrost?

bonjour mmselle, je m'appelle Jacques. Jacques DeFrost :)

Y

Yoni

*amused*

I dont subscribe to the present buying / with holding of sexual favors thang - it dosn't pay off in the long run eventually if they have any sense they will find a new person who is a bit more soulful.

The reason I can see for loads of sex at the start of a relationship and it reducing over time is that it becomes mundane and boring and predictable, not to mention the lack of personal contact as the reality of life gets in the way. Unlike at the start of the relationship where sex is all about discovery and what floats your partners boat (and vice versa) and the fact that you couldn't give a fuck what is going on around you.

I have found (after one failed marriage which went as the above) that continual discovery (which is incredibly hard work at times) is the secret to a continual exciting adventurous sex life. Some girlies and boys may be happy and content with a saturday night shag and long may they be happy however I wouldn't be :p

S

Stazbumpa

This may piss one or two of you off but I can honestly hand on heart say that me and the soon to be Mrs Staz have an extremely active and, thank God, frequent sex life.
I feel like its totally different each time.

I'm not joking and I'm not indulging in a bit of self delusion either. I think for us its a combination of fancying the pants off each other and proper, decent, honest to goodness love.

Sorry if I've annoyed anyone, but once a week for us is not an option.

L

leggy

Originally posted by Stazbumpa
This may piss one or two of you off but I can honestly hand on heart say that me and the soon to be Mrs Staz have an extremely active and, thank God, frequent sex life.

I'm not joking and I'm not indulging in a bit of self delusion either. I think for us its a combination of fancying the pants off each other and proper, decent, honest to goodness love.

*Jealous*

W

Wij

That's why I'm not getting pool anymore :eek:

W

Wilier

..........the soon to be Mrs Staz ......

Therein lies the problem. Keep putting the pennies in the jar Staz and come back in a years time matey ;)

B

Brunore

Thats deep!!!

B

Big G

From experience with my girlfriend of nearly two years, we were like rabbits for about the first 6 months - probably down to it was so new so we loved it. It's now calmed down quite a bit, and it's very frustrating when you're damn horny but she's not in the mood.

I have however discovered a trade off.

She likes a back massage, for a good half hour at least. Infact, she gets stroppy if i don't give her one. So... "i'll give you a massage with the nice smelling oil, if we have sex"

"of course!"

Brilliant ;)

Some woman explain to me this: if women say "im not in the mood tonight", but you do actually manage to convince them after lots of begging - why to they then proceed to really enjoy it and nearly tear your ears off and scratch your back to fuck? :wall:

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom