Holiday sex (married men only)...

L

Lester

Isn't it great.

You're on Saturday rations all year and then you go on your hollys and it's like you're 19 again. Fantastic.

Discuss....

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Lester
Isn't it great.

You're on Saturday rations all year and then you go on your hollys and it's like you're 19 again. Fantastic.

Discuss....

You wouldn't need to discuss it if you actually got it :p

M

Meatballs

saturday rations, in your future I forsee sunday scrapings :p

L

Louster

I've been 19 for ages and it's goddamn overrated.

G

GDW

Hmmmmmm. Ive been married seven years, but living together for 12. Although Ive often thought about it I couldnt live with the guilt.....I stick to wanking thanks

G

Gumbo

I think you've missed the point Gramps, or maybe I did, hmmmm.

G

Gumbo

Well, I understood he meant he gets more from the missus when he's on holiday than normal, and you were inferring that you had thought of playing away from home, so to speak. But then, I'm quite drunk so there's every chance that the point was over here

-------------------------->.

whilst I was over here

.<--------------------------

G

GDW

No Ill stick to wanking, I couldnt bring myself to having sex with her ;)

W

Wilier

Not sure I should have read this since Im not actually married, but hey.

Holiday sex is indeed the dadeh, unless you happen to be staying in a eurocamp tent with a squeeky bed, the its just a bit of a fumble under the sheets. :(

T

Testin da Cable

my gf's a nympho I guess. I have so much se><or I could start a shop. I actually look forward to holidays cos there's the odd chance she might be tired and leave me alone for five minutes.

actually I don't mind one bit :)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
my gf's a nympho I guess. I have so much se><or I could start a shop. I actually look forward to holidays cos there's the odd chance she might be tired and leave me alone for five minutes.

actually I don't mind one bit :)

Ahh, I guess your still in the "honeymoon" stage.

Soon fucking goes that mate, it's then something like...

You "can I get some action bebbeh"

Her "no, fuck off"

W

Wij

Nympho women stay nympho for years. Apparently. It's normal women who entice you in with regular sex and then gradually turn it into regular shopping and staying at their mother's.

:(

(nice sig td :))

T

Testin da Cable

ta :)

thing is, I've never met a girl remotely like her. I'm a bit shocked atm I guess.

W

Wilier

When I was an apprentice a guy told me "when you meet the woman of your dreams, each time you have a jump, put a penny in a bottle. After your married, each time you have a jump, take a penny out. You'll still have plenty of money in the bottle when you die" :(

My solution: Meet the woman of your dreams, pup her, but dont marry her. ;)

(works for me)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
ta :)

thing is, I've never met a girl remotely like her. I'm a bit shocked atm I guess.

I'm shocked for you too m8 :)

:wub:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Wilier

My solution: Meet the woman of your dreams, pup her, but dont marry her. ;)

sounds good enough for me :)

S

silverthorn

Originally posted by leggy
wtf is sex?

*stabs lester*

I'm with Leggy on this one and I've been married two bloody years... :(

Her excuse is that she doesn't like it... WTF???? :wall:

I never had that problem with previous gfs :sex:

W

Wilier

Originally posted by silverthorn
I'm with Leggy on this one and I've been married two bloody years... :(

Her excuse is that she doesn't like it... WTF???? :wall:

I never had that problem with previous gfs :sex:

feck thats harsh. Did she like it before mariage?

And TdC, its a perfect solution m8y. :D

Another thing, I found when we decided that "the time is right" to stop being so carefull ie. start trying for kiddies, she used me like a fecking juice factory. Every day, 5 times a day for about a month. It was great for a day or two, then my balls couldnt keep the pace and started to ache :(

F

fullo

Sex ... forget it!

You won't want sex anymore when you've had children ... believe!!!!!!!!

Thats why I play MOHAA so much !!!!

W

Wilier

Re: Sex ... forget it!

Originally posted by fullo
You won't want sex anymore when you've had children ... believe!!!!!!!!

Thats why I play MOHAA so much !!!!

Explain? I have 2 children, but still crave sex, although I tend to play CS more cos Im better at it, which anyone whos seen me play will question my ability to actuall perform in the sack :(

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Wilier
It was great for a day or two, then my balls couldnt keep the pace and started to ache :(

so true :(

sowwy leggy :)

I

icemaiden

You blokes are seriously missing the point here. Men get sex during the "dating" stage because at that point we still feel like you deserve it. After a year or so of picking up skanking socks off the bathroom floor and seeing all the other pleasant sights that men bless us with, we decide to use sex as a weapon. For example : I see nice dress costing £150 in shop window. Ban sex with blokey for a week or so. By the time blokey gets sex he's more than happy to buy nice shiney dress. :)

End of lesson.

Btw - blokes get sex on hols coz they've generally paid for it - see lesson above :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom