Hmm, need help with a song..

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by armado
would you guys flame me (some even hunt me down and kick me) if I say that Black (heavy) Metal Sucks!!!

you guys just wait for my music to hit the market: white metal.
John "crusader" <insert last name here> (afraid of you metal guys so you wont get my name)

with songs as

: "We still have Jerusalem" and "Jesus was a happy bloke"

everybody has the right to his own opinions and taste, even someone who listens to something utterly crap like White Metal :p

C

Cyfr

<@Belsameth> your thread has been invaded by a White Metal fan, and I love it

A

armado

to make one thing clear I am not yet sure of what white metal is:p
but I bet its going to kick ass when it gets here

but one thing I dont get though is why people worship satan?

K

katt!

its the new cool thing to do! a bit like communism.

A

armado

then I guess me as a strong white metal supporter should hate communism... and satanism and I damn guess I could find some nice flaws in christianity to :p (cus lets face it all these new "trends" are very different from its origin)

white metal rules!

B

Belsameth

to make one thing clear I am not yet sure of what white metal is:p
but I bet its going to kick ass when it gets here

typical, it has to be a white metal fan who insinuates that black metal fans worship satan :)

tho I agree their lyrics are generally satanic in nature (hence the name :p) religion has very little to do with apreciating good music.

A

armado

I was more thinking of satan worhip in general, anyway I have dropped the white metal thing... didt work out for me :p

K

kinag

Listening to good music as Black Metal - Death Metal etc. has nothing to do with satanism to do.
Their songs are as bels said, pretty dark though it does not make their "fans" satanic.

And I was in norway's capital last weekend I think and I saw this huge white van in middle of the town, whith people singing about jesus etc. with guitars etc.

It's name was something like God's transport or something.

I had an urge to go up there and pull my skull necklace up infront of their head and say "Satan will never forgive you" but I just couldn't as I would get arrested.

[edit] And take a look for what a satanic is, it's not what you think..

First church of satan

There ya go..

A

armado

hm.. still dont get it... not that satan thing.. why worship destruction and hatred, as they say its needed to balance things.
lots of what is on that page was to my opinion bs

whitemetal was a joke btw, if you people with dark minds cannot see thru that, satan got lousy humor :p

O

old.Tohtori

Whitemetal isn't a joke by the way, it's the truth.

It's out there, White Cross is one of the white/gospel metal bands. And yes they sing something about a bloke in jerusalem who turned water to wine and all that.

So would be a "good" joke if it wasn't reality :p

And i always...ALWAYS hate when people talk about metal as in black/deathmetal. It's not all "ORRRRRR!!! ORH ORORORgh!!!"

Some even have lyrics you can hear and understand.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Belsameth
typical, it has to be a white metal fan who insinuates that black metal fans worship satan :)

tho I agree their lyrics are generally satanic in nature (hence the name :p) religion has very little to do with apreciating good music.

Black metal has lyrics???!!?

I thought they just snarled at the mic.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Tasans
Black metal has lyrics???!!?

I thought they just snarled at the mic.
No they shout a bit too.

Users who are viewing this thread