hmm I *think* I've just broken up with my girlfriend

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
The old make you feel guilty for what shes done routine. Been there, done that. Id call off the date. Then again I never give second chances as they are always doomed. Find someone who doesnt want to play mind games and is happy just to be with you. That worked for me.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well, as it is she's walking on a very narrow path. I feel a sort of indefinable anger towards her and am very intolerant of her behaviour right now. I'm also excited to see what will happen. I hope the weather clears up a bit so we can go to the park. failing that, an indoor picnick seems good enough heh.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
well, as it is she's walking on a very narrow path. I feel a sort of indefinable anger towards her and am very intolerant of her behaviour right now. I'm also excited to see what will happen. I hope the weather clears up a bit so we can go to the park. failing that, an indoor picnick seems good enough heh.

Now whos playing games.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
I feel a sort of indefinable anger towards her and am very intolerant of her behaviour right now.

Hope yer ok Andy.

Just returned from Liverpool seeing friends and I spent some of the weekend with my ex Tank Girl.

Funnily enough how you feel (the anger) is just what I felt towards her. Seeing new girl just made me forget all that crap though and when I saw my ex this weekend - we got on very well, had a hug and I fucked off and thats it.

She's in the past, old news...and this is what I suggest you do too - move on to someone who KNOWS they want you 100%. Mind and word games are just bleh.

Good luck!

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
SawTooTH said:
Now whos playing games.

Relationships are like prison sex*, you can only take for so long before it comes time to give...

teedles: don't let her suck you into forgeting how shes made you feel. If you still want to be with her, go for it! But! Make sure she knows in one way or another how you've felt, and you won't put up with anymore shit!!!!!

*Honest! It's just an analogy! :eek:

TdC

SawTooTH said:
Now whos playing games.

hey, I never said I was an angel ;) as is we didn't go on a picnick but down my fave cafe and got quite plotzed on good beer.

TdC

Xtro said:
Hope yer ok Andy.

Just returned from Liverpool seeing friends and I spent some of the weekend with my ex Tank Girl.

Funnily enough how you feel (the anger) is just what I felt towards her. Seeing new girl just made me forget all that crap though and when I saw my ex this weekend - we got on very well, had a hug and I fucked off and thats it.

She's in the past, old news...and this is what I suggest you do too - move on to someone who KNOWS they want you 100%. Mind and word games are just bleh.

Good luck!

thanks mate, I'm fine now :) your thoughts are just right imo, but I'm not going to take your advice heheh. talking to her yesterday, we've managed to clear out much misunderstanding (both mine and hers) and are back together. the mending hurt a bit, but not as badly as the breaking. we have gone from tightly bonded to a more loose fit if you know what I mean, with more time apart to do our own thing. I'm glad of it, as there's now an *I* as well as a *we* for both of us. Although I am still wary I feel that this is the best both of us can do, and that this is what we actually wanted in the first place. I am a bit miffed that we had to break up to find out, but that was remedied by frenzied exchange of bodily fluids. I feel as if I have started in a fully new thing which now is the way both she and I want it to be. We'll see what will happen. For now I am happy.

TdC

amobea said:
Relationships are like prison sex*, you can only take for so long before it comes time to give...

teedles: don't let her suck you into forgeting how shes made you feel. If you still want to be with her, go for it! But! Make sure she knows in one way or another how you've felt, and you won't put up with anymore shit!!!!!

remind me to never get locked in an Oz prison. I mean, how bad can that be? A prison in a nation of convicts ;):eek::D

Moobs matey, she and I have managed to clear the air between us and have once again engaged in being a couple. As I said in my reply to Xtro's post, I feel that we are now doing what we should have done in the beginning, with my only niggle that we had to break up to change things. I firmly believe that talking can resolve everything but in this case it wasn't to be. Oh well, both she and I are happy now, and we'll see how things progress from here. Imo we're doing the right thing and there will be much fun to be had for both myself, her and *us*. :)

TdC

Trem said:
*dates Teedles*

sorry Trems, I'm taken. You can watch though, just don't touch ok?

TdC

amobea said:
go well ?

yes, sorry ladies, I'm no longer a single man!! :D:D

ps. woo! a quad post!! ;)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
yes, sorry ladies, I'm no longer a single man!! :D:D

ps. woo! a quad post!! ;)

good to hear that TdC - glad things worked out for you two.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GL and GG on the bodily fluids bit :)

(was it weewee ?)

TdC

no, but it did come from the same nozzle tbh. and there was noise, and flashing lights too!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
TdC said:
no, but it did come from the same nozzle tbh. and there was noise, and flashing lights too!
God!!!! You didnt stick your knob in the electrical socket again did you????

TdC

"again" being the word here. you'd think I'd have learnt something since the last time tbh. I've got an uber smoothie now though ;)

amobea

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
but that was remedied by frenzied exchange of bodily fluids
you peed on each other ???

fs!

and i though summo was bad enough

people round here just get wierder and wierder

Wij

I am a FH squatter
amobea said:
you peed on each other ???

fs!

and i though summo was bad enough

people round here just get wierder and wierder

weirder generally :)

*pee*

Wij

I am a FH squatter
TdC said:

<FANNY>
Argh - ze flashing nobs !!!
</FANNY>

TdC

that would be a scary body-modification though, flashing leds in your scrot. you could have stroboscopic pods!! remember, you heard it from me first!! ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well you do have a Borg cube, what harm would assimilating your bell end really do?

TdC

let it be known....my new name is RoboCock! :eek:;):D

TdC

the flashing lights will give me away though, I'll never be able to take anyone by surprise again :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thats easy to get around, you need a stealth mode switch. All the goodness of a rbo powered coxor, but without the flashing lights.

TdC

aha, and then I'll only have to put up with the odd "I can't see it" joke eh? well, no joy there Chet. You'll have to come up with something else :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom