hmm about wow

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Post on a forum and you always get twats flaming for no reason. Then again it is a public forum, so they can say whatever they want :)

So true. Should be a twat filter for people like those who answered gun with less maturity then a 3d grader ...lots of my daddy kick yar daddy foo ! atitude..

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
My IRL name is David;

and just so you guys know if you meet another 'David' it may or may not be me. Going by chances it realistically isn't me.

So if a guy says to you 'HI I'M DAVID!' dont say ' WTF SLEET!! playing daoc much these days?' because it'll make you look stoopid in front of him.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Sleet said:
My IRL name is David;

and just so you guys know if you meet another 'David' it may or may not be me. Going by chances it realistically isn't me.

So if a guy says to you 'HI I'M DAVID!' dont say ' WTF SLEET!! playing daoc much these days?' because it'll make you look stoopid in front of him.

haha

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
So true. Should be a twat filter for people like those who answered gun with less maturity then a 3d grader ...lots of my daddy kick yar daddy foo ! atitude..

I seriously wasn't trying to be mean to the guy, but it looks ike i hit a nerve.

I thought his first post was a joke, and my response was meant more in a "nudge nudge"-way rather then sarcastic. Seems he got it wrong and took it very personal. Anyway, peace, love and dead kobies on a stick for ye all.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
There may or may not one on a certain WoW server somewhere which i dont know of, who might, just might be called huntingtons. Be not afraid, it is not me and i will not ask you if you are you.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
There may or may not one on a certain WoW server somewhere which i dont know of, who might, just might be called huntingtons. Be not afraid, it is not me and i will not ask you if you are you.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

the joke was allready dead long ago m8:p
some always have to kill it by taking it further^^

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Mutoria said:
sphir is not shit, hes one the best bards i've played with and its not even his main

lzolzolzolzozlozlozolzolzolzolzolzozlozlolHEHEHahaehea

and he also has a load of rr5/ml10 chars so like yeah hes better than you

hehelhoelozlzz
hmm ok maybe i dont care if he is better?
and ffs i made a simple post just so u know i dont play wow lol ok i was so wrong? as for the guy who said about original etc i said soz.
ok i am noob he is uber ok muto? (ffs are u married with him or something? let him speak)
sphir said:
i like your nick alot tho gun-mannnn
i had also created an acc with name gunman when i 1st visited this site but had probs with pass or something if ur problem is this. i dont care about the name at FH.

Cirandi said:
I seriously wasn't trying to be mean to the guy, but it looks ike i hit a nerve.

I thought his first post was a joke, and my response was meant more in a "nudge nudge"-way rather then sarcastic. Seems he got it wrong and took it very personal. Anyway, peace, love and dead kobies on a stick for ye all.
nps with u atm only with some gimps who want to get their post rate up..

p.s: sphir u fucking retard and ur friends u can keep saying ur shit i dont give a fuck about you... i have in-game m8s and irl ofc (the most sure is u have only in-game)
and was freaking cool when i was pissing u at CM with marl and u was nearly crying and saying u gonna call E&E haha damn funny... fucking retard..
p.s: come on keep flames up i gonna check them later!

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
you have no friends gun-maaaaannnn,thats what you belive you have but the truth is different, im sorry being the one telling you this.

pissing me at CM? only thing you where pissing where ur pants when you rushed away from our spot.

anyways keep up the retard calling, i like the way you strugle trying to offend me, have fun with your cool thread about your wow mate who has stolen your cool original name gun-man-maaaannn

regards

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
you have no friends gun-maaaaannnn,thats what you belive you have but the truth is different, im sorry being the one telling you this.

pissing me at CM? only thing you where pissing where ur pants when you rushed away from our spot.

anyways keep up the retard calling, i like the way you strugle trying to offend me, have fun with your cool thread about your wow mate who has stolen your cool original name gun-man-maaaannn

regards
y stfu or i will keep up this.. u started.. as for cm marl told me to leave orelse i could stay much time... cause u wasnt the 1 who had right
at least i have 1 nickname u have just BS

moik

Fledgling Freddie
The battle of the 12yr olds, how will it end!?

On topic though, i wish everyone that didn't play wow could make a new thread and inform their mates so they didn't have to waste those 10 seconds it takes to write a pm to someone to find out it wasn't the person they thought it was.

And for your next thread Gunmannnnn - try to match the title of the thread with the contents so the people that don't really care if it's not you don't waste those 10 seconds it takes to click, read and be dissapointed.

So with this thread you saved your friends 10 seconds of time (the ones that play wow that is) while you wasted 10 seconds for everyone that doesn't know you (that clicked this thread cause of it's misleading title).

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
The battle of the 12yr olds, how will it end!?

On topic though, i wish everyone that didn't play wow could make a new thread and inform their mates so they didn't have to waste those 10 seconds it takes to write a pm to someone to find out it wasn't the person they thought it was.

And for your next thread Gunmannnnn - try to match the title of the thread with the contents so the people that don't really care if it's not you don't waste those 10 seconds it takes to click, read and be dissapointed.

So with this thread you saved your friends 10 seconds of time (the ones that play wow that is) while you wasted 10 seconds for everyone that doesn't know you (that clicked this thread cause of it's misleading title).
think its over as for the title y i think i made mistake.
nwm :drink:

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
hmm ok maybe i dont care if he is better?
and ffs i made a simple post just so u know i dont play wow lol ok i was so wrong? as for the guy who said about original etc i said soz.
ok i am noob he is uber ok muto? (ffs are u married with him or something? let him speak)
QUOTE]

he had already made 4 posts, you said hes shit, i told you hes not, you go (the shittest person ever) when he's clearly not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom