hmm about wow

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
a m8 was playing wow next to me yesterday and he saw a shaman lvl 60 named gunman. lol xd.. i asked him if he has any idea about daoc and said nope. just so u know guys i dont play wow... :drink:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I played WoW for 5 days, some nice touches but ultimately it's rubbish.

Annoyingly I got a copy a week later as a gift which is now leveling off my TV stand.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
gunmannnnn said:
a m8 was playing wow next to me yesterday and he saw a shaman lvl 60 named gunman. lol xd.. i asked him if he has any idea about daoc and said nope. just so u know guys i dont play wow... :drink:

'I'm amazed! How dares he steal your name! Especially when it's so original!!1!! ;) ;)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Crap... fut fut... train on its way to kill all wow players fut fut.... i dont like the people that abanded daoc and their friends guild and alliances ;(

Fut fut daga daga daga Booomm... :worthy:

the some team song from a lame as night somthing someone with a gitar singing that i am borred..

lol dunno why i write this but enjoy :)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Cirandi said:
'I'm amazed! How dares he steal your name! Especially when it's so original!!1!! ;) ;)

who gives a fuck about u? i spoke to hibs. and i had no idea about the game if u mean this cause i was playing diablo/cs before daoc some years ago and i luv my nick. :drink:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
there is always people trying to be smart asses gun...just ignore:)

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
who gives a fuck about u? i spoke to hibs. and i had no idea about the game if u mean this cause i was playing diablo/cs before daoc some years ago and i luv my nick. :drink:

why does that mean no one gives a fuck about him

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:

Post on a forum and you always get twats flaming for no reason. Then again it is a public forum, so they can say whatever they want :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
gunmannnnn said:

i play hib/exc too :/

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Mutoria said:
why does that mean no one gives a fuck about him

Bad Mutoria what did I tell you about using the F word :twak:
go back to ur hole now!!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
gunmannnnn said:
well, who gives a fuck about your name? -.-

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, who gives a fuck about your name? -.-
u want flames ok.
noone gives a fuck about my name.. and i didnt say something for someone's nick name.. soz for the guy who posted before then..

p.s: i give the fuck to ur mama

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
no one cares about you gunman you fucking shitnoob LOolzolzzolz

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
no one cares about you gunman you fucking shitnoob LOolzolzzolz
y go make company to ur "leet" friend u fucking twat.. (sphir the most shit guy spoke LOL)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
nwm i am off for today... cya tomorow.. nps for me to flame ur ass... XDDD give MORE flames!!! :sex:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
how about you took some english lessons HAEHaheHAEHEA LOloolzolzzolzol shitnoob win

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
sphir is not shit, hes one the best bards i've played with and its not even his main

lzolzolzolzozlozlozolzolzolzolzolzozlozlolHEHEHahaehea

and he also has a load of rr5/ml10 chars so like yeah hes better than you

hehelhoelozlzz

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
p.s: i give the fuck to ur mama

your mature?

also if you read 90% of the replies, no one does actaully care about what you've posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom