hmg Odin's.

V

vargen

dont u albs at hmg tonight know that /beckon is holy and means "Hi. I wanna duel you! Just you and not your stealther friends!"

I saw an alb tank named Konnorel at hmg.. i strafed around a bit and /beckoned him 5 times and then woops!! Infil on my left. I mezzed the infil and did /rude to him.
Konnorel came running at me and our so called duel begann.
after 10 secs I had Konnorel + 3 infs and a scout on me.

ok.. maybe Konnorel didn't tell u to stay back, but you must have noticed the /beckons i made to him? no?
I knew there were stealthers there, but i was bored and wanted a fight.. really thought u would stay of the lameness this time.

I was wtong. got pawned and became the first deathspamm after 10 minuits of silence.

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
..and cheeze. :/

A

adari

dont u mids know that the other actually might NOT want to duel? heh

you beckoned him, he owned you, hah imo

Z

zoia

If you beckon him, that doesn't mean you will have a duel.
Up to him and his friends if you will.
However, if some infil beckons you (which happened to me a couple of days ago) and you beckon back only to be ganked be 2 other infils, then that's not very honourable.
It happens though. It sucks, but it happens. Just have to live with it. :)

V

vargen

hehe funny that u mention that zoia :D happend to me a few houors ago. I ran thru amg in Odin's when someone /beckoned me.
I always take a /beckon as a duel challenge (well not anymore), so i ran back to amg.

Stabb! stabb! stabb! stabb!!.... and stabb! I got so called "owned". :)

E

Ensceptifica

Tried to duel Kagato the armsman a while back, but when I nearly won, his friend started healing him. So I switched to end regen, did a few /rudes to them and sprinted off. Right into the arms of 2fg albs who annihilated me, but ah well ( ; Ofcourse I bore the grudge and went for him next time I ran into him in a group ( ; And I won \o/

Btw Zoia :wub:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Had a so called duel outsite mtk Emain a while back (out of the way, out of view from mtk).
When the guy was losing, a skald and 2 sb ran in and ganked me.
So much for Mids and duels he Vergen?
Regards, Glottis

V

vintervargen

me and a friend hero was roaming odins a few days back, with my hero as well. near amg we saw powahh on the road going towards bled/odins entrance. so we stopped and /beckoned. he ran around some, didnt know what to do it seemed, then he proceeded with slamming me and start to whack. so k, i fight back, and im winning (friend dont help. just watches). then in the middle of the fight this n00b epic warder infil PAs me for some 220 dmg :p

so strafe 3 shots him and we finish of powahhhh. i mean, whats wrong with albs?

O

osy

My bet is all of you are trying to say that there are twats in every realm.

Might be wrong, though, eh Glottis ?

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by vargen
dont u albs at hmg tonight know that /beckon is holy and means

Sorry, double-checked in both my manual and on the Herald but couldn't find where it says this. Could you provide a link pls

kthxbye

S

Silenzio

mmm generaly if someone sen en emote or /y...

well allways thought is just to make me lose time for let some others inc... or make me turn to have a better PA position...

duels?

never found anyone...

sometimes in a 1vs1 allready goind i stop n ask...

sometimes they say no just kill...
someothertimes just "yes" is a duell...

but never found aanyone from hib or mid that doesn't join gainst me... =) generally i dont complain or care...

duels? as far as i know... some times early mowrning... before the dawn...

far from the normal route... duell's r ther... n btw duell stops before death... so if u keep attakking when someone is below 10% porb someone else will attak u... cuz u doin weird...

bb

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by vintervargen
me and a friend hero was roaming odins a few days back, with my hero as well. near amg we saw powahh on the road going towards bled/odins entrance. so we stopped and /beckoned. he ran around some, didnt know what to do it seemed, then he proceeded with slamming me and start to whack. so k, i fight back, and im winning (friend dont help. just watches). then in the middle of the fight this n00b epic warder infil PAs me for some 220 dmg :p

so strafe 3 shots him and we finish of powahhhh. i mean, whats wrong with albs?

sometimes ppls do not understand some things :/

back to topic now
yesterday was me+konno+mid
i didn't think that konnorel dueled you ... i was playing in his home lan and he didn't say anything about duel...you beckoned sure but this do not mean that it is a duel....since me+konnorel dueto about 4-5hours per day we are very suspicious about those duels or what you call them.....happened a lot of times @ odins when one of us duel some1 when the death was near ppls start popping from nowhere and trying to kill us....

ps. we should duel again alderian...when i will be buffed also :p cause can't remember when a heroe beat me last time :p

P

Powahhh

and stop this stupid thing that is all albion fault....
i do not want to post here everyday when i got pwned from your little behon shade army hitting in 4grps
this sux...really
it is not albion problem only....it the attitude of most players no matter what realm they are....
there are arseholes in albion and in mid and in hib
so goes and to the "good" boys
stop the crap plz it is old and boring:|

P

-palan-

when i see a fellow hib in a 1vs1 and see that he's loosing i ask em if they want me to interfere, if theres enough time that is.if they say help or summin anyway, i kill the other duelist.

but if its a fair duel with where both sides /beckon /bow etc, then i won't ever help. also if i'm dueling i back of if the enemy is about to die, that only goes for the above said /beckonin and /bowing befor the fight.

pretty lame how some use beckon to pull soloers into traps.

:clap: at Zoia, for always beeing up for a nice fair duel, lub u and always nice to meet u in HW or odins :D

J

jarl

hihi, If you solo you learn fast that duelinvites of diff kinds from albs is you dueling 1FG stealthers. Its a rule.

Maby not to strange since everytime they dont FG bang you they have to go visit there BuffBot again.

Was fun in Odins last night, was a bunch soloers out and lots of 1 on 1, the albs got ganked constantly (Sxx, Reya, Jax, Excuse(sp?) ) so they started to team up to keep getting ganked untill they where 5 or so and all ppl left so they could stealth zerg air :p

Looooosers

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by powahhh
ps. we should duel again alderian...when i will be buffed also :p cause can't remember when a heroe beat me last time :p

sure m8 after i get my SC, but it'll take a while since im 1h specced ;)

R

Rnp

Originally posted by jarl
hihi, If you solo you learn fast that duelinvites of diff kinds from albs is you dueling 1FG stealthers. Its a rule.

Maby not to strange since everytime they dont FG bang you they have to go visit there BuffBot again.

Was fun in Odins last night, was a bunch soloers out and lots of 1 on 1, the albs got ganked constantly (Sxx, Reya, Jax, Excuse(sp?) ) so they started to team up to keep getting ganked untill they where 5 or so and all ppl left so they could stealth zerg air :p

Looooosers

lol i was solo all night and got killed once by 4 hibs but when u say so... :)

A

alme

Aint a chance in hell ure gonna get a 1 on 1 now adays at a mg. Ive tried a few times but always end up with a PA or 2 in my face.

T

talivarevil

snif snif not liek when we was young bm eh alme :(

P

Pin

Originally posted by jarl

My recollection of last night was that the SBs were camping as a group of 3 and wouldn't attack anyone unless they were solo...

Oh, and of me 2-shotting you when you jumped me.

V

vintervargen

Pin, what dmg's can a whyp be? slash/crush/thrust

thinking of equip my hero with rf instead of scale :rolleyes:

P

Pin

Originally posted by vintervargen
Pin, what dmg's can a whyp be? slash/crush/thrust

thinking of equip my hero with rf instead of scale :rolleyes:

whips are slash, flails are crush... take your pick of rf or scale :p

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pin
3-shot, 4-shot, does it matter? :p

you would have to hit me with your no to-hit style for that bish ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom