Hiya Albs # BG1 Tonight

T

thegreatest

Was great fun we were around 1fg mids killing albs at mb, our stealth-attack-retreat tactic worked great, with 2 healers healing the stealthers constantly ;). Then only 4-5 of us left, we still had some fun but we knew albs gathered a zerg in meanwhile :p. They charged, I managed to get my aoe dot off that hitted 10+ targets :D. I have a nice sshot of the zerg for everyone:

albs1.jpg

albs2.jpg

albs3.jpg

cya when I'm lvl 24, was just a green con for you tonight ;)

B

Brylle Madness

Yep i was there, it's a shame albs have to gather zerg before they move down from CK. in the end just me and a hunter where there left and i still wonder how the albs can trust of hope so much when there is no "none stealther" enemies left.. is it fun to hunt for stealthers?

"Ohh yeah we are 2 fg albs we are hunting 2 stealthers.."
Well was nice to see many none stealthers from albs today too.
Im not caped yet so you will see me once more just before u die in front of me. I promise.

M

Mage

I wuz there -will post some snapshots i took as well. 2 b fair the Mids FG also zerged the mb a few times - but was fun i.e.
[mage]Don't chase em over mb - it's a trap!

[pogue] bolux

[mage] oh well, charge!!

mage was killed by big gp of mids, pogue was killed by big gp of mids

There a couple good atacks on ck too, and some sneaky mid sb gp hid under bridge a few times to good effect :)

T

thegreatest

Lol how can 1fg zerg? and camping mb u say? whats wrong with camping mb? I mean, pls come to mid thid now and see 1fg+ albs camping MPK (5 mids there, I got ganked by 2 stealthers just a min ago in front of the keep, I wasnt even on road ffs!). Where do you want to fight otherwise, at mpk? :p

L

Loveless

Thats only a minizerg ;x

Got a screeny of about 30+ albs running over my savage some where :rolleyes:

T

thegreatest

I think that they figured out that you dont need 30+ albs to kill 4 mids, but only 10 albs would be enough ;)

S

Silenzio

can i've a pic ov my minstrel too?

mmm or im suppesed to run in group to get a ss ov my self ;P

T

thegreatest

come solo hun and I will kick your arse and take a ss of you lying under my feet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread