Hibs

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
My god, don't know why im bothering saying anything regarding your first point as it is idiotic, of course not every fight is like that, the majority however are. If its one random group against another with us running at them we will usually win but most of the time thats not the case because not many groups stand still in stupid places.

Sorcs get about 370 extra range over bards which isn't that much at the speed of rvr. Why shouldn't albs get instas? What would you rather, instas or 370 range. I think we both know every mincer or sorc would take the instas in a second.

idiotic?...nah....ur whining is idiotic my friend just coz u dont have instants....375 extra range is a long way in RvR...and having played a RR6 sorc...ill take the range any day over instants...my range has won me more fights ...then instants would!

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
I'm whining about some of the inbalances that alb face which you can't seem to understand. You better get used to whining because most people you meet will whine abuot something, it's what people do.

Well done you played enough to get rr6. At the end of the day it's unbalanced and you can't argue against that.

Antage

Fledgling Freddie
It's all down to a matter of opinion. If only every sorc had lightning reactions like you to be able to use that whole 375 extra range.

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Also my main whine is with ice wizards. Not sorcs, the instas frustrate me but no where near the amount seeing how good enchanters and sms are.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
I'm whining about some of the inbalances that alb face which you can't seem to understand. You better get used to whining because most people you meet will whine abuot something, it's what people do.

Well done you played enough to get rr6. At the end of the day it's unbalanced and you can't argue against that.

i know all about the imbalances...Albion has...but a sorc not having instants is made up by them having range...so therefore imo...its not an imbalance...because they have suprerior range...also add to that the other utility sorcs get...and i think its pretty fair

also the sorc is a brillant class to solo with

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Also my main whine is with ice wizards. Not sorcs, the instas frustrate me but no where near the amount seeing how good enchanters and sms are.

so basically u only see the negative things on Albion...not the postive?

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Lets end this here, i'm not saying sorcs should get instas im saying some alb class should have them because it makes no sense otherwise. Is that ok?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Lets end this here, i'm not saying sorcs should get instas im saying some alb class should have them because it makes no sense otherwise. Is that ok?

i know what ur saying...but ur missing my point...the reason why Alb doesnt have any instants...is because they have other things which no other realms have

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know that but they don't match instas. Otherwise alb would be a lot better than they are. Thats down to ice wizards being shit aswell :D

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Yes i know that but they don't match instas. Otherwise alb would be a lot better than they are. Thats down to ice wizards being shit aswell :D

SoS...BoF...mincer with stealth...all beat instants

ask any mid or hib

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Are they not getting bof? Doesn't do much against enchanters and SM's anyway which was what the first poster put. They are RA's aswell so completely different.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Are they not getting bof? Doesn't do much against enchanters and SM's anyway which was what the first poster put. They are RA's aswell so completely different.

they might be Ras...but Albion is the only realm who has access to them...well until frontiers comes out...all am saying is that each realm has something none of the others do

If we all had the same Ra's..same abilities...they game would be boring!

but as it is...TOA has killed the game anyways imo

Antage

Fledgling Freddie
Soon though when frontiers does come out and everyone has the same RAs Albion will have nothing to be proud of except our +375 casting mezz range and our stealthing/wall climbing mincers. Oh joy.

nn :wub:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Antage said:
Soon though when frontiers does come out and everyone has the same RAs Albion will have nothing to be proud of except our +375 casting mezz range and our stealthing/wall climbing mincers. Oh joy.

nn :wub:

lol less whinging...and learn to play with what u got...u might do better than

typical Alb :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Rumpaton said:
What would you rather, instas or 370 range. I think we both know every mincer or sorc would take the instas in a second.

I don't think insta's are worth much very more range tbh, more range on a strong duration mezz, or have a insta shorter ranged mezz which lasts 10sec on a det tank, but wooow insta mezz is tehwin and all, zzz.

From what I've seen from the hillside watching/leeching etc, healers hardly use their insta mezz cause of the low duraction, always stopped and casted a normal mezz fast when they've seen others.

Personaly, I don't see the point in using a insta, 10sec or less on a tank, and you've made them immune, yay helping thy enemy ;o

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
OMG another useles whine thread... seen this like 10 times already!

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Something most forget to mention is that with instas a healer would be fucked, not just cause of range, but because a normal sorc has 50-60 more dex and casts a lot faster. This cause healers don´t get dex while lvling and don´t have any high dex races available, while sorc can allways go saracean for highest dex in game.

People that complain about insta mezz are thoose that don´t spread out or have there sorc leading. 150 radius is so nice compared to getting most in 400 radius.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Neonblue. I find it amusing to see your little attacks versus albs cause u left for Midgard :)

Because albs has a few strong RA´s up their sleeve doesnt make up for lacking in several other areas. which is character utility. That got nothing to do with RA´s.

And I never see u bring up the silly minstrel climb ability until u left for midgard either. :m00: He he. thats silly. cause its really inpacting large scale rvr. it does :p in your dreams perhaps.

BoF 30 sec every 30 mins is albs only little saver vs savage dmg etc :)

I still find Albion funnier to play. due to the public being generally nicer than on other servers.

Regards

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
healers n bards need instas co they dont have quick cast, but imo range is better than instants. :touch: Also whoever was saying about interupts...alb has thurgs!!! dont get much better than that.

Agree ice wizzies dont compare to other realm pbae tho :mad: (mebbie cos i play one) but they arnt that bad, they nuke better than a SM and have some AE's that can be nice against other caster groups. VP is nice 2 (if your rr5whatever to have moc purge and vp) and bof against mele groups :) its not all bad!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Neonblue. I find it amusing to see your little attacks versus albs cause u left for Midgard :)

Because albs has a few strong RA´s up their sleeve doesnt make up for lacking in several other areas. which is character utility. That got nothing to do with RA´s.

And I never see u bring up the silly minstrel climb ability until u left for midgard either. :m00: He he. thats silly. cause its really inpacting large scale rvr. it does :p in your dreams perhaps.

BoF 30 sec every 30 mins is albs only little saver vs savage dmg etc :)

I still find Albion funnier to play. due to the public being generally nicer than on other servers.

Regards

erm if you read ALL my posts....they werent attacks...i was pointing out why Albs didnt have instants (in my view)...because they had other things instead !!

Also was replying to the silly Alb who said sorc range was useless...which it isnt!

Just because ive swapped to Mid has nothing to do with it....and i never even mentioned the mincer climb ability......sigh!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

Do you want to know why ppl whine? Maybe for you it's only cuz' ppl are n00bs and don't see the game as you have mastered it?

Anyway, ppl whine on others and allmost never on themselves, thats a fact and a way on life that lies in human nature. You allways see others abilities better, more usefull or more than your own. Ever heard the phrase: the grass is allways greener on the other side of the fence? :p

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
Also was replying to the silly Alb who said sorc range was useless...which it isnt!
God you are a moron, my point was the range becomes obsolete most of the time because most battles end up in the hills as people will run there and not on the roads. This is from a random groups perspective who don't have the organisation of guild groups.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
God you are a moron, my point was the range becomes obsolete most of the time because most battles end up in the hills as people will run there and not on the roads. This is from a random groups perspective who don't have the organisation of guild groups.

lol am the moron?....ok if you say so...i can see ur points....i understand ur points...i know all too well what ur saying....but obviously u aint a clue what am talking about...so i wont waste anymore time on this pointless thread !

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Not much to understand from your posts as they are pretty simple much like yourself, it's just wrong though =]

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Not much to understand from your posts as they are pretty simple much like yourself, it's just wrong though =]

wrong?....why coz u arent able to comprehend ...and need to resort to insults to get ur point across

/clap

u think prydwen emain doesnt have hills...like excals?...u think it has a totally different layout?....u think we all move about on the roads?.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno where the f00k I mentioned climb wall. I came home from a party with some m8s and sat down at FH to whine. wasnt very sober.

anyhow

I also mention that sorcs dont need instas.

I rather have other realms instas removed than giving sorc insta mez tbh.

Insta mez wouldnt only make sorc insanely more overpowered 1on1. It would cause grief cause then Sorc would have the best cc tools of all.

My apologizes Neonblue. No idea where I digged that up :)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Dunno where the f00k I mentioned climb wall. I came home from a party with some m8s and sat down at FH to whine. wasnt very sober.

anyhow

I also mention that sorcs dont need instas.

I rather have other realms instas removed than giving sorc insta mez tbh.

Insta mez wouldnt only make sorc insanely more overpowered 1on1. It would cause grief cause then Sorc would have the best cc tools of all.

My apologizes Neonblue. No idea where I digged that up :)

heheh no worries m8....too much drink maybe :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom