Hibs

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Instant mezz+strongest pbaoe of the realms.

VERY SMART MYTHIC

*claps hands*

bloody retards

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
OrreBorre said:

hmm...

lets see wot mids have:

Instant mezz+Instant stun+even stronger PBAoE (it has higher delve than hibs)

mmk? and you wanted to say... what? :eek6:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Mr Cheese.

Actually mids got strongest pbae :)

Insta mez is near useless

happy hunting ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
what shike said. posted before me :)

The only realm who can whine about pbaoe or insta mez is actually Albion.

Alb pbae is next to useless due to split utility on characters.
no insta mez exists

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
It is a joke how us(albs) don't get instas but it's been covered hundreds of times. Basically all battles are come down to the mezz war which albs don't really have a chance at unless they catch hibs or mids by surprise, anything thats head on we are dead because the sorc will get mezz'd in a second then killing in 3.

As for pbaeo hibs should have the most powerful one. SM's on the otherhand shouldn't be anywhere near as good as they are. Ice wizards are a joke compared to the other 2 without a pet not even a stun.

Always get hibs and mids complaining abouts zerg's but what do they expect, against any half decent mid/hib group a random alb group will get destroyed so the randoms will go together.

Edit

He is from alb i think was grouped with him earlier. No point even talking about mids and their over poweredness. How can insta mezz be useless? all it takes is a few seconds to mezz a sorc and the ma to target him, he's dead. Every realm can do this but albs, it is a joke.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Im an alb to as u can see from my sig.

The only thing I say is that Pryd albs holds a higher standard than the Excal ones. perhaps due to less numbers.

Insta mez IS not so good as some claims it to be.

yes it would be fair that sorcs or even minstrels got a ae insta mez.

or just remove it from hibs/mids alltogether.

My 0.02$ is that Insta mez is overrated and a semi decent alb grp counter it easy.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Speaking about overpoweredness is bards 2x insta amnesia on a 5 and 10 sec timer.

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
It's not just the mezz, it's all the instas. A decent group can counter that yes but hard to find in excal because as you say the standard seems to be lower in general. I agree with your post and it should be removed or we get the same, it makes no sense for it to be like this because it's supposed to be balanced.

Antage

Fledgling Freddie
It's not just the instant mezz really although its quite shitty as on alb/excal its mostly random groups in RvR and not everyone has purge. It's the constant interuptions. When an alb group does land ae mezz on a hib group the druid or whatever it is just hits group purge and their bard hits the instant mezz. Albs have some of the best RA's but i'd give up my BoF for group purge. Same with the clerics smite line i'd give up smite a casted dd for a desease/dot or ae root.

Albs chars are cack too, with mid and hib the casters are almost identical - no idea what GOA were smoking when they came up with alb casters.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I might of sounded a bit rude saying pryd is all that excal is crap.

So I try to fix that with this post :)

What im trying to say is that with your insane amount of albs at excal I bet that 1. most arent even 50. 2. u can load out new 50s every week prolly.

therefor a insta mez on 5fg rr1 rr2 albs is devistating. especially if the well known uber hib/mid gank force with pbae is around the corner.

but mids instas is well more overpowered than hibs.

hibs actually deserve the damn instas on bard.

mids on the other hand with low lifer insta pbae dis ae stun etc thats pain.

Regards

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Antage said:
Albs chars are cack too, with mid and hib the casters are almost identical - no idea what GOA were smoking when they came up with alb casters.
It's Mythic. GOA only run the servers...

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
It wasn't rude it was face, alb/excal has the lowest skill in general. However there are a lot of 50's. The last week there has rarely been that many albs going together, it's usually just 1fg after another going out and getting farmed by NP or someone.

I'm not saying bards shouldn't get the instas, mincers or sorcs should get them aswell otherwise as i said earlier it makes no sense. Another point i'll repeat myself on is the casters after Ants point. Alb are supposed to be the "middle" realm, mid more toward melee and hib magic. So why the hell have mid got sm's? Switch Ice Wizards and sms around then i'll be happy.

Don't be pedantic coim

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Even the best albion gank grp are used to sorc getting wasted immediately. then ress sorc let sorc quickcast CC and hope to gain some rps before he/she dies again.

Been that way always

Need a change? Perhaps.

If u ask me sorc should be allowed to wear leather :)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Speaking about overpoweredness is bards 2x insta amnesia on a 5 and 10 sec timer.

instent mezz woundn't be an issue if it was the only instent AOE interupt both realms had as it would mean they couldn't main mezz you, as it is you normally get instent stunned or instent amnisia and they mezzed while you are unable to do anything. Don't give any crap about only using the single target instent Stun to disrupt the sorcerer, you can check info on the enemy spells that are effecting you and its always AOE stun, besides, the single instent is lower level and more chance of being resisted.

The agument for bards, healers and druids (and to a lesser degree Clerics) having instent CC is as a defenceive tool to make up for them not having QC, yet why are they not BPAE or single target 700 range?

Hopfully the RA ballencing in NF will bring out the class imbalence and mythic will do something about them.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Insta Amnesia is actually just a lame tool. like when ASD was in action :(

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
No Ant it's Mythic.................................

A few spelling mistakes aswell Ant.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
I'm not saying bards shouldn't get the instas, mincers or sorcs should get them aswell otherwise as i said earlier it makes no sense. Another point i'll repeat myself on is the casters after Ants point. Alb are supposed to be the "middle" realm, mid more toward melee and hib magic. So why the hell have mid got sm's? Switch Ice Wizards and sms around then i'll be happy.

sorcs dont need instants...nor will they get em due to their superior range...and why the hell should mincers get instants?.....oooh yeah i forgot...they have everything else...just need instants to complete!

Any decent sorc will land mezz 99% of the time...and usually only gets beaten by instants...something sorcs have to deal with ...just like dying all the time :p

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
The majority of the time range means nothing, especially in emain where all the action is on excal. Sorcs just don't get to use it because by the time they meet a group they are on top of one another, it's just not for anything other than flat ground where you see them coming a mile away. Don't say go to odins or something because it takes more than 1 realm to change the default battle place.

They can't land 99% of the time because of the instas and by the time they do get out of the mezz they will be ontop of you in a second. The only chances sorcs have a chance is to purge and qc but by that time they are dead. Or trying to get behind groups and get a mezz off but against hibs druids will just group purge turn around and insta then mezz :D

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:

VERY SMART MYTHIC

*claps hands*

bloody retards
I think you're cool irl :wub:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
The majority of the time range means nothing, especially in emain where all the action is on excal. Sorcs just don't get to use it because by the time they meet a group they are on top of one another, it's just not for anything other than flat ground where you see them coming a mile away. Don't say go to odins or something because it takes more than 1 realm to change the default battle place.

The only way sorcs have a chance is to purge and qc but by that time they are dead.

what rubbish !.....a good sorc will always land mezz before the other group gets to them...maybe thats different on excal coz of all the zergs...but on pryd a sorcs range is his/hers best friend !

Also a fully buffed capped mota sorc will cast quicker without using Qc

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
Read the post, sorcs can't use their range in emain because people arn't stupid and don't run on roads they will always be in the hills which makes range pointless unless you are camping something.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Read the post, sorcs can't use their range in emain because people arn't stupid and don't run on roads they will always be in the hills which makes range pointless unless you are camping something.

i read the post...and ur still talking rubbish :p

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
Wow that proved your point, well done.

i dont need to prove my point...if u think sorcs cant use range coz ppl dont run on roads for them...or because ppl run on hills...then ur either running around with some crap sorcs...or they are just blind!

and if thats ur basis for ur argument why sorcs should get instants...good luck !

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
I'll say it again. You can't use range if you only see them 1 metre infront of you coming over a hill, it makes the range useless. I couldn't care less if sorcs don't get instas but why should 2 realms get them and not the other?

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
I'll say it again. You can't use range if you only see them 1 metre infront of yuo coming over a hill which is what usually happens.

so ur saying every fight uve ever had...the enemy group has always been like 1 metre away from you...coming over a hill?

of course theres gonna be times when that happpens...and its them times when instant CC...will beat u every time...nothing u can do about it...purge...cast aoe...and deal with it....but just coz that happens doesnt mean sorcs should get instant mezz

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Rumpaton said:
I'll say it again. You can't use range if you only see them 1 metre infront of you coming over a hill, it makes the range useless. I couldn't care less if sorcs don't get instas but why should 2 realms get them and not the other?

coz sorcs have superior range

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
My god, don't know why im bothering saying anything regarding your first point as it is idiotic, of course not every fight is like that, the majority however are. If its one random group against another with us running at them we will usually win but most of the time thats not the case because not many groups stand still in stupid places.

Sorcs get about 370 extra range over bards which isn't that much at the speed of rvr. Why shouldn't albs get instas? What would you rather, instas or 370 range. I think we both know every mincer or sorc would take the instas in a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom