Hibs

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason alb should get an instant mez on sorc is if its nuking ability is made a 3rd rate one and not a lifetap.

I do see how ppl see instants as overpowered, atm mez dont last very long on any Det tank and the paths groups take means its rare that ur meet a group thats visable from the side etc on Prydwen, which does nulify the extra range, anyone who says it dont can honestly be called a liar. Extra range is wonderful IF ur in small groups/camping or even taking less comon paths that make groups visable in the distance there for meaning u have the ability to get mez of before they do.

Vs hib groups u endup instant am'd to start with which makes mezing imposible.

And btw saw above someone say something about qcasting mez, Qcast is crap, MotA is much + is passive.

And this shouldnt be a whine vs hibs should be a whine about mids having 2 forms of instant cc as well as best pbae :p

Healers will get a small nerf one day and they will whine so badly about Spec AF.

Every realm has its stengths and weakness's just need to look beyond the fotm whine.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I don't think insta's are worth much very more range tbh, more range on a strong duration mezz, or have a insta shorter ranged mezz which lasts 10sec on a det tank, but wooow insta mezz is tehwin and all, zzz.

From what I've seen from the hillside watching/leeching etc, healers hardly use their insta mezz cause of the low duraction, always stopped and casted a normal mezz fast when they've seen others.

Personaly, I don't see the point in using a insta, 10sec or less on a tank, and you've made them immune, yay helping thy enemy ;o

i think you'll find they don't use there instent mezzes but instent stuns or instent amnisia and then follow up with long duration mezz. Running at Mach5 and not having to stop to cast an instent interupt is better than bolt range mezz. If a sorcerer is running at Mach 5 it take a while before he is flagged as not moving so the game will let him cast a spell. Fastest you can do it is to hit /face.

if they just had instent mezze an no other 1500+ range instet interupts it won't be much of a problem, but theres also instent DD, Lifetaps, Stuns, Roots, Snares and Amnesia.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nerf this thread tbh, all here has been said over and over again. And ofc albs are underpowered and have no advantages whatsoever. We all know that by now. Pallies suck arse, theurgs are the suckiest caster in the game, sorc is outshined by waterbeetles etc. SoS is just a crappy RA nobody want anyway.

:worthy: @ whiners

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
Instant mezz+strongest pbaoe of the realms.

On the behalf of the realm of hibernia, i appologize. We have spoken most of the day about this over the alliances. We decided to stop using these tools.

(I play on one of the Italian servers, which usually have 11 people spread out on 3 servers at daytime though, so i dont know what kind of effect it will have)

BWAHAHAHA! :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
Instant mezz+strongest pbaoe of the realms.

VERY SMART MYTHIC

*claps hands*

bloody retards

take this <token> to the clue shop :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom