hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Kapteeni

hib "cunts"

yes im pissed off because my lvl 13 skald got whacked bu fg of lvl 50 hibs, why the FUCK do ppl have to kill every single gray they see? GREY PPL ARE HARMLESS FFS, atleast lvl 13 skald. some gimp(wuntvor) had to hit me twice before eaven killed me. I personally have newer killed any grays unless theyhave attacked me.

V

VodkaFairy

Can everyone please try to just ignore people like this? For me? :p

C

congin

plz be quiet, we have right to kill anyone we want.. this is war, kthx

O

old.Mick

may i ask what a lvl 13 was doing in the frontier? and grey people are NOT harmless, not particulary hard either :p

current state of game a lvl 50 cannot tell if ur lvl 13 or 30+ stop whining and go home to your mum in jordhiem

p.s yes in not nice ganking greys but language like that SHOULDNT be used on the public forums

A

Arnor

no your not at war, this is a game you tard.

and although I follow the same policy as kapteeni, its annoying when ppl kill me if im out prancin with a lowbie-alt.

What is the reason to kill greys? the are from an enemy realm? oooh biig deal, but sooner or later youll tire from the normal gankingruns/zergings and find what joy you can in the little things ;)

O

old.Kapteeni

Originally posted by old.Mick
may i ask what a lvl 13 was doing in the frontier? and grey people are NOT harmless, not particulary hard either :p

How many times have you seen a grey kill 8 lvl 50's that arent afk and/or letting him kill you'r selfs? Are grey worth of killing with 1fg? No. Are grey worth of killing solo? No. And it sertantly wouldnt be fun to be killed many times tryeing to get somewhere in frontier where you are reqiured(i was making a damn delivery).

E

elerand

Yawn...was it worth the colories it took to create this thred, I don't think so, dry those tears baby dear and XP somewhere else.
Or as a man once said...someone got pwned but my arthritic and incontinent great great great celt grandmother could knock some sense in to you but she's busy running a brothel catering to the larger firby in connla ;)

O

old.Kapteeni

Originally posted by elerand
Yawn...was it worth the colories it took to create this thred, I don't think so, dry those tears baby dear and XP somewhere else.
Yes and no and i think i have exped enought for a lifetime(2 50's 46,43,40 and something else) and as i already "said" that i wasnt exping there.

S

spankya

XPing in the frontier is always a risk and u should expect to get ganked :( I dont normally gank greys, but sometimes if there is alot of action or running at speed5 or something, its easy to just click on an enemy and click slam, dd etc and then realise afterwards he is grey.

N

-Nuked-

sorry not true ... some dumb troll killed my con grey by DC ... i came back and ganked his ass in 3 void bolts a gtaoe and a DD

my eld was lvl32 .. he was lvl46 ... i know this coz i checked, we aint useless, you just shouldn't be out of midgard till atleast lvl15 now sit down and be good cannon fodder

S

StormriderX

its sad when people kill greys but it happens, if you don't like it don't go to the frontiers.

/em shrug

B

boni_ofdavoid

What a well thought out post. Gratz :)

You invade our lands and steal our pie, we will kill you, you horrid little skald, thats the game!

E

elerand

Originally posted by old.Kapteeni

Yes and no and i think i have exped enought for a lifetime(2 50's 46,43,40 and something else) and as i already "said" that i wasnt exping there.

Don't want to split hairs but you never said what you were doing there, doesn't matter anyway.

I don't kill greys as a rule but I don't expect others to behave like me, it's the way of the world.

F

Faeldawn

LOL, how many posts like this are n00bs gonna write? :)

O

old.Verata

Fael, judging by the amount of lvl 50's he has, I don't think he's a noob.

That aside, I'm no grey ganker either, but if you want to xp in the frontiers, you have to accept the fact that you're free rp's. If you don't want to have to worry about invaders, there are plenty of xp spots inside the borders of your realm...

K

karlophin

At the risk of sounding heartless.. who cares?

Firstly, it happens to us all on regular occasions when playing alts. Do we all come on and complain with the word 'cunt'. To be hounest wih you such language is un called for and just makes you look petty and irratating.

W

wuntvor

Ok, the facts. It was not a fg of lvl 50 Hibs, infact there were 6 of us and only 2 were lvl 50 and you went down in 1 hit not 2 :p

However let me apologise, I was eating at the time and very distracted, I didn't see your con until I had hit F6, by which time it was too late.

I do not make a habit of killing greys, infact I think you may have been my first. I used to get ganked by lvl 50's when I was a grey and xp'in in the fronteir 3-4 times a night and I know how frustrating it is.

Lucky I didn't come here flaming Alpha, Bee or Zilly every time it happened. I'd be up there with Wuren and Novamir on my post count by now if I had :p

A

Alkoran

Lol, move to Hib.

If there's not a mincer and a couple of assasins in the gorge...then they've gone to collory :D

F

freemem

Re: hib "cunts"

Originally posted by old.Kapteeni
GREY PPL ARE HARMLESS FFS, atleast lvl 13 skald. some gimp(wuntvor) had to hit me twice before eaven killed me. I personally have newer killed any grays unless theyhave attacked me.

Greys aren't harmless, they grow to green, blue then yellow, then they hurt. Try to weed them out before they grow up but they just seem to keep getting higher con.

Hehe, cool out, its a game, and if you dont like fronter, stay at kitchen ... erm. where ever :)

I have been killed many times when i was gray, whats the exitement of frontier exping without enemy? Some people just like to exp dangerously ( Oh i hope they dont bring "trammel" tm Ultima Online rulez here to the moaning people :) )

--

Smile, it's a game

ps. did i put enough smileys there? here's a couple extra ;) :) P)

S

SingerOfSoul

Originally posted by old.Verata
Fael, judging by the amount of lvl 50's he has, I don't think he's a noob.

no matter how many lvl 50's ppl have they can still be a n00b

E

elerand

Originally posted by SingerOfSoul

no matter how many lvl 50's ppl have they can still be a n00b

Think the saying "old enough to know better" applies, think after so much experience if you are still a noob then your the worst kind ;)

G

Garnet

Even though you are at risk hunting in the frontier it is still lame to kill greys.

/quits killing the greys at hib df entrance

O

old.Kapteeni

Originally posted by wuntvor
Ok, the facts. It was not a fg of lvl 50 Hibs, infact there were 6 of us and only 2 were lvl 50 and you went down in 1 hit not 2 :p
you hit me twice for 25x damage before killed me(i checked my eventlog). Accidents hapen and lives go on.

Originally posted by Freemem
Greys aren't harmless, they grow to green, blue then yellow, then they hurt. Try to weed them out before they grow up but they just seem to keep getting higher con.
Grey light tanks are harmless and i newer had intentions get him to lvl 50(you didnt know then byt now you know). It seems that many of you think i was exping at frontier, no i wasnt exping at frontier and in a fact i have newer exped with any of my chars at frontiers because of knowing there is high chance to get killed by invaders. But high lvl material merchants are only at frontier keeps so i have to drag my arse to farest frontier keep just to get killed few times by invaders.

To that noob subject. I newer said i was the mr all knowing no mistakes doing and the amount of 50's you have doesnt matter much, to me having more than 1 lvl 50 means that i may respect that person(doesnt include few ppl that shall remain nameless).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread