hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alkoran

..oh and BTW, there's a reason the material merchants are out in the frontier...I think you may have missed the point there (get +dex items)

reasons to kill greys : spys, wood-mules, crafters

i.e. if you're not exping then what you're doing is far more likely to be RvR orintated...see?

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Kapteeni

you hit me twice for 25x damage before killed me(i checked my eventlog). Accidents hapen and lives go on.

Probably cap damage, if you use a fast sword you tend to cap below 300. :p

As for the getting killed etc...
<vnboards>
Cry more noob!
</vnboards>
:D

N

-Nuked-

how about ...

here is a crazy idea, if you need to get supplys for crafting or whateva u r doing how about from now on you use 1 of your high level characters to go get the stuff, then when a FG of hibs comes and owns your ass you dont need to complain about it! using such language on a public forum

O

old.chipper

who cares what con you are get out of hibby land you shouldnt be here.
/clap whoever killed him, kill anyone screw what con they are. example, oh yeah mr harmless grey con also known as legendary master fletcher going to upgrade one of our taken keeps. my advice dont risk it keeel em all lvl 1 or lvl 50 they still an enemy and should be treated as such.

O

old.Nol

I feel no remorse, Middies did it to my lvl 5 champ...what's even worse is that the SB who killed me, fealt the need to stealth so he could perf me :/

I mean ffs, he coulda farted in my general direction I prolly woulda popped my clogs...

I hope your mother washes your mouth out with soap Kapteeni, I really do, I hope it's perfumed soap too, and that it lathers loads, so you have bubbles...lots of bubbles and foam coming out your mouth and dribbling down your tunic...peppered soap.

C

Cloak_

Grey light tanks are harmless and i newer had intentions get him to lvl 50(you didnt know then byt now you know)

Sorry ill PM the next grey I see jic he isnt gonna lvl to 50 :rolleyes:

A

Aloca

How many times have you seen a grey kill 8 lvl 50's that arent afk and/or letting him kill you'r selfs? Are grey worth of killing with 1fg? No. Are grey worth of killing solo? No. And it sertantly wouldnt be fun to be killed many times tryeing to get somewhere in frontier where you are reqiured(i was making a damn delivery).

That is so damn wrong. have been camping alb side df much, killing greys and all others that isnt 1fg+ or 2+yellow cons. grey give about 100-300+rp = if u kill 20-30 greys (easy done) u get much rp. maybe not as much as iv u are in a rvr grp owning but it is maybe the best way to solo rp becouse if u go to odins/emain u will never see less than atleast 3+ yellow cons = suicide even if u kill 1 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread