Hibs Pwning Albs/mids

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Just want to say, that today was a great day for hibernia. A group of hibs, managed to kill lots of albs/mids. Liked personally when albs camped at hpk, but hey were noobish, because they got too close, that Master Eldrichtes, just bolted them all :p Was fun that :p We're not yet ready to take ck, but in sometime we will :p

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Was a great day for me to, managed to kill 6 hibs in duo with a healer :X

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Well, i'm sure it wasn't my group. We only died with zergs, no duo could outmatch us :p We had good variaty of classes :) And tbh didn't see any duo that day, but the in the next day, a Frostalf Rune i think, and a healer, were roaming around. Maybe it was u, and u killed me, but i was alone so, and only did emotes to see if u'ld spare my life, but seems, getting rps is more important than having fun :\

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
getting rps is more important than having fun :\

Whats so fun about looking at a poor guy emoting at you? I think its more fun to just kill him.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>and only did emotes to see if u'ld spare my life

Why, you are not grey con, are you?

Oh, realmpoints are a curse in thid as you get shut out after a bunch of those, which is less than fun. :(

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Well, i'm sure it wasn't my group. We only died with zergs, no duo could outmatch us :p We had good variaty of classes :) And tbh didn't see any duo that day, but the in the next day, a Frostalf Rune i think, and a healer, were roaming around. Maybe it was u, and u killed me, but i was alone so, and only did emotes to see if u'ld spare my life, but seems, getting rps is more important than having fun :\

Ah yes, we must have mixed up the days.

I did think you emoted me, but i had already casted debuff, and was well onto casting the next DD when you did, so it was a little late :p

Wouldnt have spared you anyway, more fun to see you dead than emoting :<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Totyn said:
Whats so fun about looking at a poor guy emoting at you? I think its more fun to just kill him.

i find it fun to kill someone buissy /laugh spamming someone and then do it to him.. so fun to see them drop dead right in the middle of a /laugh, and then do a /point /laugh and /induct at them :)

and 5 mins later killed person comes here and whine at the emote spams...

Disclamer: last statement is NOT a pointer to anyone posted in this thread, and if u DO match, then /laugh at u.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
ROFL, first, the only emote i do, is /bow, and once. Not like lots of u albs (/ponder /cry /laugh /taunt).

< Whats so fun about looking at a poor guy emoting at you? I think its more fun to just kill him.>

Well not everybody thinks like u (fortunetly), once was ran by 2 albs, reaver and mincer, since they outmatched me, they spared my life, because i don't see the fun of killing without any challenge :\ And i emoted u, because ofc, i only saw u guys, when u were already casting on me. But since u before gave me a hard time, i thought this time u would spare me using 10s :\

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
Well not everybody thinks like u (fortunetly)

Yes, i am such a horrible person for killing an enemy.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, when i meet two opponents, i try to kill them both, i dont naturally give up as easy as others here it seems :rolleyes:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>i dont naturally give up as easy as others here it seems

Touche :D

Landing a PA on an enemy that stands bowing to dead corpses is quite amusing too :)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>i dont naturally give up as easy as others here it seems

Touche :D

Landing a PA on an enemy that stands bowing to dead corpses is quite amusing too :)

I always bow to someone who I've bested in a 1-on-1, if I'm jumped right after my fight that's just fine - I'm not in Thid for that kind of battle anyway :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Brelakor said:
Hmm, when i meet two opponents, i try to kill them both, i dont naturally give up as easy as others here it seems :rolleyes:
Well, thats good, but if they r aleady csting debuffs its no use :\ U'll be dead, and no one would see your amazing bravery :\

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I always bow to someone who I've bested in a 1-on-1, if I'm jumped right after my fight that's just fine - I'm not in Thid for that kind of battle anyway

Duels are fine in tournaments, in war you are just a target that needs to be dropped ;)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Absolutely I quite agree :)

It wouldn't matter - I'd be on a high for the prior victory :)

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Well, thats good, but if they r aleady csting debuffs its no use :\ U'll be dead, and no one would see your amazing bravery :\

You underestimate my running away skills <o/

If they stop following then, i just root one kill the other, and kill the rooted.

Bit harder if they are both casters tho, or have larger range than me.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, arent you a chanter?
Forgive me if im wrong.

That is a class with a big bag of tricks tho, can easy solo 2 persons.

Say when we meet you for instance, set pet on healer, cast stun on me (runemaster), kill me, stun healer, kill healer.

Dont get much easier than that :p

Ofcourse you cant waste time by emoting tho :)

Maybe cast abit on the healer in the start also, so you interupt him while the pet is making its way to him, then you might have to quickcast stun on the other person :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
lol yeah go go hibs! ...mebbe see you in another 3 months time when the Thid coach arrives ur side :D tbh why the hell would you not make /lvl24 :eek: I'd get like 6 templates setup for my chars and just have them in there constantly, does this even cross the minds of the tree huggers I wonder :touch:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Doink-666 said:
lol yeah go go hibs! ...mebbe see you in another 3 months time when the Thid coach arrives ur side :D tbh why the hell would you not make /lvl24 :eek: I'd get like 6 templates setup for my chars and just have them in there constantly, does this even cross the minds of the tree huggers I wonder :touch:

i thought the hibs last night where there for a one night stand, so you can imagine my suprise when i saw a shroom farm at mb this morning :p

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
lol yeah go go hibs! ...mebbe see you in another 3 months time when the Thid coach arrives ur side :D tbh why the hell would you not make /lvl24

You mean delevel from 30? If so then it doesn't work.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Fun to see you and appreciated!

Well In my opinion its just more power to ya!:)

Havent seen any hibs in thid/pryw in a long time so its nice that there actually are some that dare to try it out!:)

/charmangle
Tjatteanka lvl 24 BD/pryw/mid

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Brelakor said:
Hmm, arent you a chanter?
Forgive me if im wrong.

That is a class with a big bag of tricks tho, can easy solo 2 persons.

Say when we meet you for instance, set pet on healer, cast stun on me (runemaster), kill me, stun healer, kill healer.

Dont get much easier than that :p

Ofcourse you cant waste time by emoting tho :)

Maybe cast abit on the healer in the start also, so you interupt him while the pet is making its way to him, then you might have to quickcast stun on the other person :p

Nope, no chanter :\

I'm a Void Eldie :p

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
no...I mean /level to level 24 :twak: not much to it tbh

I didn't think the /level command gave you the option of specifying what level to stop at.

Or have I totally misunderstood you and you mean XPing from 1 to 24?

Carneus

Fledgling Freddie
Surely you just stop right-clicking your trainer when you reach 24?

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Carneus said:
Surely you just stop right-clicking your trainer when you reach 24?

You still have enough XP to be level 30 so the BG's won't let you in. You used to be able to kill yourself repeatedly until your XP bar wen't below 25, but I believe that you can't loose any more XP than 30 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom