A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Benkei

Worst items: same than Albion, go Mid if u want uber itamz

You'll find the hib items on the whole piss on Mid stuff ^^

O

old.Nol

Agree, Hib ate dirt on first months of game, is all a cycle i suppose.

Slowest leveling realm: my ass! try to level on Alb mate
Sucky characters: maybe then, but now hib chars r the more versatile and no doubt the more powerful (only nice chars at Alb r Sorc, Cabbie, and stealthers)
I am refering to the initla months of the game, where I got my first useful drop at 25.

I have levelled in Albion, I have levelled a 25 friar, a 50 minstrel and a 45 paladin.

O

old.Leel

Hib get the best highlevel items, mid and alb get more cool stuff for newbies.

I

inuyasha

feh

Agree, Hib ate dirt on first months of game, is all a cycle i suppose.

Slowest leveling realm: my ass! try to level on Alb mate
Sucky characters: maybe then, but now hib chars r the more versatile and no doubt the more powerful (only nice chars at Alb r Sorc, Cabbie, and stealthers)

mids is fastest leveling, albs second, hibs slowest.
Items: no real clue =)
Classes: midgard have the most powerfull single classes (healers, shammies and such), albion the best solo ones and hibernia the best team ones.

I preffere minstrel from any hib stealther and theurg to any hib mage and friar to any hib tank :D damn useless in groups all of them, but insane fun and versiable classes :D

D

Danya

Re: everybody stfu

I wont even talk about the resist buffs u hibs got in druids and on PBT line!!! (You hit Tankster for 300(-300) damage with PBAOE and MOC = retired Wizard)
Wardens have spirit, energy and body buffs. It's druids that have cold resist and they don't tend to spec nuture as high as wardens.

I'd say hib levelling is quicker than albion tbh, due to availabilty of pbae. Items, dunno, not as much in it as people seem to think.

V

Vasconcelos

Re: feh

Originally posted by inuyasha

I preffere [...] and theurg to any hib mage and friar to any hib tank

Guess thats sumkind of a joke.

I

inuyasha

no

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

Guess thats sumkind of a joke.

Joke?

I have played about half of albs chars now.
Your chars is alot more fun then ours =)

Okey...heroes might rock in groups, but they SUCK solo rvr...alas, friars pwn =)
Theurgists can kill ANYTHING, and is the only class which still have chain stun :clap:. I love the CC, they pets, the mess, the runsong, the damage adds the root the bubbles the other pets the solo skills and antimess(?)

You people dont know how boring a enchanter really is :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom