Hibs on renaris

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh ya ... stupid albs why didnt they bring all their Earth wizz's........ (wasnt there though .. so tbh i have no clue what happend there :) )

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
shrooms are set by gtaoe, therefore they work by gtaoe los rules, they are overpowered, they get nerfed next patch, stop QQ

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
congratulations....

that was the most pathetic display i have ever seen on DAoC, it isnt enough you have to take advantage of a hugely overpowered class but casting shrooms onto keep walls and through windows in the tower...

im assuming this MUST be a bug exploit cos how they can feasably include this into the game is beyond me. Well done on a truely lame keep raid.

Kerith you half-welsh fuck, where have you been?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Animists are annoying, but albs whining about em after heavily abusing necros as long as they could is pretty funny. Necros were far worse in keepfights, could just target the ram-users, nuke em, and they never ran out of power either, even before powerfont. So learn to live with it. Its usually pretty easy to take em out with ae nukes anyways.

Retard, saying stuff like heavily abusing necro. There where able to abuse the bug for 2 weeks time, then it was already fixed....
But typical that a Mid would say this stuff, as they have been abusing LA for over a year, same for savages now....
Regards, Glottis

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
shrooms are set by gtaoe, therefore they work by gtaoe los rules, they are overpowered, they get nerfed next patch, stop QQ

Aye you'll get hit for 200 damage a shot by 15 shrooms next patch instead of 20 damage a shot from 30 shrooms :cheers:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
Theurg pets dont change targets when their target is dead ..
allso the life span for ice pets is much lower (earth pets sux imho becuase of BG)

not that i think the theurg sux or anything ... it rox .. but you cant compare analmist with theurg..

Filip
Theurg in HB

how does that make earth pets bad? :p
roflmao at the bg tank who goes over to a support char to bg against a earth pet :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you can't cast shrooms to gtaoe targets that you have no LOS to - however you can cast to places you have los to that make them drop to the nearest solid bit of ground - e.g. into keep lord windows and onto walls.

It's a bug... whether it's considered exploiting to do it or not I dunno (should be - shrooms ain't meant to be placed inside keeps when you're outside)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Its funnt how many hibs remember the necro pet LoS bug but forget that for ages they were abusing los with the chanter pet

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
It's a bug... whether it's considered exploiting to do it or not I dunno (should be - shrooms ain't meant to be placed inside keeps when you're outside)

The shrooms are not inside the keep really, thay are snapping between the crenelations, the same place a defender must stand to get decent LOS outside.

Mythic's stance is the normal 'Working as intended' as this can still be done on live server on 1.69, as of yet I don't know if Frontiers will change this, but by the looks of things it will be even easier as the crenelation designs leave much more room for shroom los.

Thank yourself lucky though, as Animists used to be able to plant shooms in the courtyards of keeps with no LOS, and no z-axis snap.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fedaykin's speaks the truth. I remember many times I was camping Benowyc as matter spec, tailoring and waiting for enemies to show up, and praying that it would be Mids and not Hibs who attacked the keep. One enchanter pet starting to nuke me was enough to spell disaster for a lone, unbuffed Cabalist trying to hide inside.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Fedaykin's speaks the truth. I remember many times I was camping Benowyc as matter spec, tailoring and waiting for enemies to show up, and praying that it would be Mids and not Hibs who attacked the keep. One enchanter pet starting to nuke me was enough to spell disaster for a lone, unbuffed Cabalist trying to hide inside.

Still, they didnt nuke for 300, and they picked the target that attacked the owner, they were not able to pick their own targets like necros. Also if you lagged outside of a keep for a split second, they didnt chainnuke you for 300 damage. Still they were extremly annoying, I can only agree to that. But they were nothing close to necros.

For Glottis: I have been reading alot of posts on those forums and for a while I thought that there were people that came close to your level of retardness, but thanks for proving me wrong. Now stop flamebaiting, it gets boring after 2 years.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
they picked the target that attacked the owner, they were not able to pick their own targets like necros.
Surely you've played a pet class and know of the "pet attack" button? :touch:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Surely you've played a pet class and know of the "pet attack" button? :touch:

The most common way of being attacked by a chanter-pet was to ae the owner (or the pet) and get aggro that way, I am sure we can both agree to that.

And I dont remember, were they able to send the pet on someone they could not see? If they were, I agree it was worse than I remember it to have been, if they couldnt, necros were worse. But I suppose they could since necro could.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
how does that make earth pets bad? :p
roflmao at the bg tank who goes over to a support char to bg against a earth pet :)

hehe well ... i get info from my pets now .. and it happens ALL the time !! stupid bodyguards protect their support ...(but mostly vs hibs)

so now i allmost only use ice pets ...(btw funny that ice pets in general do 40%-50% more dam to mids than they do to hibs) ... (yes i know becuase of resist buff)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
ffs, los has been abused by all realms since the dawn of daoc. Quit ff'ing whinging and pointing fingers, it will be sorted and then we can find something else to get teary eyed about.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get it why you even bothered with the doors, you do know that animists can take keeps without touching even 1 door... I think its still possible in the USA...

Anyways, hibs got owned at Renaris so who cares? Really?

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Aye we did know about taking the keep without taking the doors down, but where's the fun in that ?

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
sigh

And all this whining because we decided to take renaris for a laugh after taking hurb and surs... :twak:

If we did take renaris.. even with it's lvl 9-10 doors in place.. we were gonna storm sauvage for fun also so QQ , it was all for fun but albs take stuff WAAAAYYYY too seriously.

oh btw, to that Avalonian!!?? Pala called Paladine.. fair balls to ya for running into hurb alone but taken out by a bard... :eek2:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty said:
.... its a window, its a hole, im guessing the albs inside who here mez'ing is though them, omg omg omg how are they casting though holes ?!?!?? :twak:

ohhhh yeah... Theres a window, ohh theres air over the wall ...

Taht explains have mushroom can be cast into yard from outside off wall, theres air above!!!

Taht explains have mushrooms find their way to lord room from yard, tehres window's all over teh place!!! :eek2:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Animists are annoying, but albs whining about em after heavily abusing necros as long as they could is pretty funny. Necros were far worse in keepfights, could just target the ram-users, nuke em, and they never ran out of power either, even before powerfont .

I still fondly remember your necro-whines after the rr...you kept it up for months if I recall ;)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
I still fondly remember your necro-whines after the rr...you kept it up for months if I recall ;)

Yeah, and did you see me abuse any LOS issues? I said that you whining about it after abusing Necros were funny, not you whining about it. But your mostly used argument then was "you would do it if you could". You were right, then when they did it, you start whining.

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
Please stop whining about who is abusing what etc etc, its a game, i myself am glad there was some action in hadrians for a change- besides, we only went to Hadrians after being zerged by 7+fg of albs in emain... soooo :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
horlely said:
even nerf patch cant stop me shroom your ass :kissit:

horlely animist lvl 50

Awww, I remember the times I killed you while you were xping in Mount Col. You're RR5 now? Nice one! I always thought you were good because you'd always come back to the same spot - no way were you going to let some lowbie killing mincer put you off.

Tsk, happy days, happy days. Shame the game so often sucks ass at the moment.

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Tsk, happy days, happy days. Shame the game so often sucks ass at the moment.

then quit and stop the endless whine...

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
I just knew glottis couldn't stay out of this perfect whine thread ;o

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Kaireem said:
then quit and stop the endless whine...

LOL such aggression from one so young.

Find where I'm endlessly whining. The game is not as good as it used to be. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it - but largely because of the people I play with, rather than the game itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom