Hibs on renaris

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
congratulations....

that was the most pathetic display i have ever seen on DAoC, it isnt enough you have to take advantage of a hugely overpowered class but casting shrooms onto keep walls and through windows in the tower...

im assuming this MUST be a bug exploit cos how they can feasably include this into the game is beyond me. Well done on a truely lame keep raid.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
kilroy.gif

<kilroy voice> how do you feeeeel kerith?

:D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Kerith said:
congratulations....

that was the most pathetic display i have ever seen on DAoC, it isnt enough you have to take advantage of a hugely overpowered class but casting shrooms onto keep walls and through windows in the tower...

im assuming this MUST be a bug exploit cos how they can feasably include this into the game is beyond me. Well done on a truely lame keep raid.

actually its not abuse, it was just some animsit love so they cant get "failed" groundtarget afaik , now they will place on closest target in right y-axis or something. They can take over keeps without bashing doors etc, mythic rock! :clap:

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
.... its a window, its a hole, im guessing the albs inside who here mez'ing is though them, omg omg omg how are they casting though holes ?!?!?? :twak:

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
well we can't help but noticeing it actually took a zerg to take out 3 fg of hibbies lol

ta for a great night tho, been fun farming you guys :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty.... lol theres a slight difference tbh. same as when necros used to bug into enemy keeps tbh.

Kaireem, i would have expected such remarks from those who would play daoc in such a 'n00bish' lame fasion. clearly underestimating your overpowered classes. u try fightin 3fg hibs with 200 pets around them, aint easy

and lol fezzer.u mad mofo

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
keri, its still casting though an open hole, necro was different, that was going though a solid wall, well ok a keep door, but its still solid

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, i guess there's something like that about every class.
nerf fotm savages and nerf alb mezz spam etc etc

I had fun tonight :cheers:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kerith said:
Exiled-Mighty.... lol theres a slight difference tbh. same as when necros used to bug into enemy keeps tbh.

Kaireem, i would have expected such remarks from those who would play daoc in such a 'n00bish' lame fasion. clearly underestimating your overpowered classes. u

and lol fezzer.u mad mofo

You can change the Gt over 3 axis so if done properly an Animist can cast on walls etc, same as a gtaoe

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as said before, u got ani-whine, we got bd and necro whine
live with it :) we all do

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
as said before, u got ani-whine, we got bd and necro whine
live with it :) we all do

not much to whine about a necro for in RvR tbh

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
congratulations....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
even nerf patch cant stop me shroom your ass :kissit:

horlely animist lvl 50
rr 5.4
ml 10

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Just a matter of time before they nerf the pathing/LoS check, of those friggin mushrooms, just wonder what the hell Mythic developers had been smoking the day they came up with the idea to hand out those insane pets. :flame:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
yay, 9 million shrooms and all of a sudden u have " wtfpwnd " albs. Skillfully done.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
and what about theurgists?.. animists are overpowered? get a grip. need to be in a place and hold before they become effective.. not out in open like the bullshit theurg zerg.

what u after exactly? hib to just fucking /quit?

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:
and what about theurgists?.. animists are overpowered? get a grip. need to be in a place and hold before they become effective.. not out in open like the bullshit theurg zerg.

rofl. ye no one seems to get that animist needs allot of skill n tactics to work in rvr :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:

I guess if there were a class which insta killed everything in a 2000 radius as a chant but it had to stand still and the spell took 15seconds to cast, this wouldn't be overpowered? Because their needing to be in a place and hold before they become effective would of course be a 100% argument against any kind of damage they can do :sex:

Ooh and by the way, remind me whats the cast time on an animist pet and whats the cast time on a therg pet? Cause if they are the same(I'll give you a hint : they aren't not :)), then surely the 'theurgist zerg' would be the same as the animist zerg given the same time period in open RvR? :)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, but this definitely deserves a QQ :D

I said it when Necro's could exploit los, until it's listed as a cheat it's a feature.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Ooh and by the way, remind me whats the cast time on an animist pet and whats the cast time on a therg pet? Cause if they are the same(I'll give you a hint : they aren't not :)), then surely the 'theurgist zerg' would be the same as the animist zerg given the same time period in open RvR? :)

Theurgist cast time for pets is 3 seconds, for animist it's 5 seconds, so nerf theurgists imo :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Animists are annoying, but albs whining about em after heavily abusing necros as long as they could is pretty funny. Necros were far worse in keepfights, could just target the ram-users, nuke em, and they never ran out of power either, even before powerfont. So learn to live with it. Its usually pretty easy to take em out with ae nukes anyways.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
The shrooms where only hitting you guys for 20-50 on average anyway. hardly devastating now is it ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cigies said:
The shrooms where only hitting you guys for 20-50 on average anyway. hardly devastating now is it ?
Interrupts. An animist should know that, right?

(No, I wasn't online last night.)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Theurg pets dont change targets when their target is dead ..
allso the life span for ice pets is much lower (earth pets sux imho becuase of BG)

not that i think the theurg sux or anything ... it rox .. but you cant compare analmist with theurg..

Filip
Theurg in HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom