Hibs on renaris

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
For Glottis: I have been reading alot of posts on those forums and for a while I thought that there were people that came close to your level of retardness, but thanks for proving me wrong. Now stop flamebaiting, it gets boring after 2 years.

So you can bitch about Necro's who have been able to exploit something for a massive 2 weeks, but we cannot bitch about overpowered healers, savages or LA abusers?
Makes sense... no, really.
So for the other hypocrites in this thread... Overpowered and still bitching.
Regards, Glottis

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
spam1.jpg

:eek: :eek:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So you can bitch about Necro's who have been able to exploit something for a massive 2 weeks, but we cannot bitch about overpowered healers, savages or LA abusers?
Regards, Glottis

You can bitch all you want about healers, zerks and savages. The more you cry about em, the funnier it is to play them. But to bitch about animists abusing LOS after the way you used necros seems a bit stupid.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
You can bitch all you want about healers, zerks and savages. The more you cry about em, the funnier it is to play them. But to bitch about animists abusing LOS after the way you used necros seems a bit stupid.

Don't blame all of albion for a few tarts abusing LOS!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nol said:
I think of it as hibs answer to gtaoe :D

I thought hibs answer to gtaoe was .... *drumroll* ... gtaoe (since, you know, all three realms get it? cept I'd rather be void eldy than earth wiz tbh ;))

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
who is glottis?

Hmm..

Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

:p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Yeah, and did you see me abuse any LOS issues? I said that you whining about it after abusing Necros were funny, not you whining about it. But your mostly used argument then was "you would do it if you could". You were right, then when they did it, you start whining.

Me? I ain't said a word about animists...was just dreamily reminiscing :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Me? I ain't said a word about animists...was just dreamily reminiscing :)

You as in albs, thought that was pretty clear.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
glottis, LA was fixed months and months ago, you really need to find a new excuse for you being..well.. crap

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Animists are annoying, but albs whining about em after heavily abusing necros as long as they could is pretty funny. Necros were far worse in keepfights, could just target the ram-users, nuke em, and they never ran out of power either, even before powerfont. So learn to live with it. Its usually pretty easy to take em out with ae nukes anyways.
give savages and enchanters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom