hibs in odins this very moment

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
I am pretty sure that they were not running on stick. They just bumped in to eachother very often since the brynja area isn't that big ;)

But I must say that it was very hard to compete against thoose hib groups that were out last night.

We were ownd, ownd, ownd.... :eek2:

You played good, we did not.

/Layna

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Labbe said:
You played good, we did not.
/Layna

I wasn´t there, but if it´s the same groups that use to roam around there they also are a lot higher RR than any mid-group out now. So it´s not only skills, it´s the tools they have.

/j

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Stop saying bullshit, we didn't run in stick, if some Mids would have moved from that fucking place in past weeks we would have some more spreaded action. U lot camped that damn bridge from weeks and now whine cause there's action only there? Cmon...

Did you ever consider the option of hibs/albs going other places than Brynja bridge?

Why is it always mids who get blamed for ruining the rvr on pryd. It's not like we hold a gun to your head, telling you to go there. As I was trying to point out in a different thread, but funnily enough almost about the same topic, it's a 3-sided game. Don't blame 1 side for ruining the whole game, when there are 2 other sides who can go do something else.

My point is, that as long as hibs and albs feed the mids at brynja bridge, mids will keep going there. But from a different point of view, as long as the mids keep going brynja, the albs and hibs will be there to farm them. The question is, who will be smart enough to break the viscious circle, and who will keep plodding through the same ol' same ol' whine and mud-throwing/trolling on the boards for a pathetic 10-mins of attention.

I've been trying to get the mids I group with away from bled mostly because I despise being farmed on my way to docks. Apart from last night where I spent an hour or so at brynja on my baby RM, I only go there for the purpose of catching a boat, but when hibs and albs are too many I have to go glenlock to get a boat there so I can go elsewhere. Up until the past few weeks, me and Stormf were finding a lot of action in albion, but lately even that has decreased. Haven't tried running in hib yet as much as alb though.

The only question I see left here is: Are there enough ppl left on prydwen to spread out RvR across all 3 frontiers, or is the population indeed so low that this is merely an oversized "old-thidranki" MB concept? And if there are enough people left, are there really anyone among the trolling squad of FH'ers clever enough to take the first step and stop camping there?

Oh well...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
U just picked the wrong side, we didn't blame Mids to ruin RvR, in fact it's the exact opposite; a Mid claimed that we ruined RvR (see thread starter), cause u lot camp there and we happened to move Midgard once in a blue moon to find some RvR.
Me and my group happily roamed HW most of times last weeks, but guess what? Albs got tired while Mids camped their bridge, and now only action available is there. Now with not a great effort of imagination i say that's not Hibs fault. Take your guess who's "fault" is :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wholdar said:
Seems very important to people to find someone to blame.

/j

Not really as far as other ppl doesn't point at us about it oO

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Not really as far as other ppl doesn't point at us about it oO

Could be that one thing leads to another perhaps?

If enemies are found near one place, people will come there, and then more people will come there, and so on and so forth, since there´s a sure thing to find fights there.

Take that and add the low population of prydwen, which means that if there´s any action, there will probably be in one or perhaps two places at once, which will mean that ALL that want to RvR will gather there, wether ungrouped or in high-RR-super-fotm-groups.

This is true for all players, doesnt matter what realm. And if there´s high-rr-enemies about you usually want some kind of cover, cause getting steam-rolled is never fun.

Pointing fingers on anyone will not accomplish anything, I´m not so sure even anything will help at this point, but trying to take fights to different places on different days will perhaps help.

The only thing that will make people leave the over-camped areas (whether it´s Brynja, AMG or any other fotm-zerg-place) is if enemies are to be found elsewhere.

If a realm (doesnt matter which) have several groups out, maybe they could try to come to a agreement to hit two or more places at once, and maybe not too hard, maybe even two different realms? So that the enemies spread out? If all the groups gather at the same spot, we´ll be back to zero again. And that will happen if all enemies is at the same place, or if one important keep is getting to much of a beating.

I understand that this will perhaps not be possible, because people just want to play a fun game and go where they get action, but if you do take some of your time to try to anywhere but the usual places, try to make your prescence known, somehow, and hopefully some enemies will come there. Maybe yell on IRC, maybe take a tower, maybe kill guards of a big guilds tower/keep, so it gets yelled on a big /as. Since we´re a lowpop-server, just roaming around will probably not give enough attention to bring out any enemies.

I´m well aware that this will probably not work, but we must to do something to try to make the current situation better, yelling at each other is not the solution, I´m sorry to say. Xxcalibur´s thread is a good step to try to actually change something, more of that kind of action.

/j

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
all this mids camping brynja malarky makes me laugh, how can we camp it? its ours!! ffs we have a reason to be there, you dont, so why are you there?? i could understand it if it was a by-route and you needed to use it often, but you travel ALL the way from your lands, for no reason....

am i missing some logic here?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:
I wanna live in puppets world too :(
Its a shame he has to have it all for himself :p

Honestly I bet aside from the stealthzerg at brynja mids and hibs were about equal numbers in odins last night, havent seen that many hibs if not on RR raid or defense in a long time :)

Lastnight it was 'A druid from your outpost has been killed with 57 enemies in the vicinity'.

Now lets be optimistic and say from those 57 enemies there where 8 Albs. That leaves 49 Mids. Count 10 buffbots @ Bled and its 39 Mids. Was mostly 24-28 Hibs @ Brynja at the peak of the approx ~3 FG Hibs roaming + take a few stealthers and that number is pretty accurate.

(there's a few bugged NPC's roaming Brynja from my guild btw; who gives numbers)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Bibi said:
3FG hibbs running in stick (Ecl, Golden Adders and something more ) + FG hibb stealthers ready to add using speed from some1s croc - got the picture ?

The full group of hib stealthers consisting of 8 soloers i presume. Luon Balth and me where all there soloin so other 5 were grouped ?

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Aeris said:
all this mids camping brynja malarky makes me laugh, how can we camp it? its ours!! ffs we have a reason to be there, you dont, so why are you there?? i could understand it if it was a by-route and you needed to use it often, but you travel ALL the way from your lands, for no reason....

Yes. Brynja is the New Action area. Amg Emain was the old and i presume you went there or older players did to fight hibs/albs. Also i dont think Hibs and Albs can moan about them defending their realm. RPG afterall.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
1st pic shows the 3rd time we were trying to get to dock and take a boat to alb, yet 2fg+ hibs were roaming bled at the same time, as you see we are not a fg and not opted in any way. As Bibi said most mids at bled dont run in fgs and are therefore an easy target for even 1fg hibs.

2nd pic shows my 10th attempt to go docks and take a boat to alb, yet I couldnt even go 2 feet away from the keepdoor.

Yes you were killing the game for me, my grp, and many other mids Im sure.

The fact is we were trying to go somewhere else than bled but that never happened as we got annoyed being farmed and logged instead.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 71

Gahn

Resident Freddy
U ain't thinking i'm so stupid to believe that u don't know u can get a boat from another place then Bled to move away from your frontiers aye?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Albs got tired while Mids camped their bridge

Didn't people just stress in this very post and many others like it that mids have no imagination to go elsewhere than brynja... then how can you blame mids for screwing up beno RvR as well?

Gahn said:
if some Mids would have moved from that fucking place in past weeks we would have some more spreaded action.

Looks to me like you blame mids for the current RvR status.. or there's something between the lines I'm not succesully getting into the quote.

Ganh said:
U ain't thinking i'm so stupid to believe that u don't know u can get a boat from another place then Bled to move away from your frontiers aye?

If you had both nGed and crau, which docks would you chose to get a boat from?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Stormf said:
1st pic shows the 3rd time we were trying to get to dock and take a boat to alb, yet 2fg+ hibs were roaming bled at the same time, as you see we are not a fg and not opted in any way. As Bibi said most mids at bled dont run in fgs and are therefore an easy target for even 1fg hibs.

2nd pic shows my 10th attempt to go docks and take a boat to alb, yet I couldnt even go 2 feet away from the keepdoor.

The fact is we were trying to go somewhere else than bled but that never happened as we got annoyed being farmed and logged instead.

1st pic shows what happened to 3fg Brynja campers. 2nd pic shows u didnt make it running back to Bled when your zerg was wiped by (what seems) Golden Age.

If you even got problems reaching docks there's a few solutions:

a) Run through the water instead of 'I must cross Brynja and hang around for 10 mins otherwise I cannot find my way to the docks

b) Take the docks at any other keep. IIRC there's 3 docks each realm has; what was the reason to go Bled for the '10th time' ?

Perhaps I live in a fantasy world; but if I get killed 9 times before reaching Crauchon-docks I would just port nGed or Scat. Must be my stupid fantasy world tho; I mean every other normal human being would go AGAIN to Bled (Crauchon) to get killed the 10th time xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nausilus^^ said:
Didn't people just stress in this very post and many others like it that mids have no imagination to go elsewhere than brynja... then how can you blame mids for screwing up beno RvR as well?

In fact i don't blame any1, i just pointed out that dealing with whines from peeps who perma camped their bridge from weeks cause IN THE END all hibs decided to RvR there it's disturbing.

Nausilus^^ said:
Looks to me like you blame mids for the current RvR status.. or there's something between the lines I'm not succesully getting into the quote.

See above.

Nausilus^^ said:
If you had both nGed and crau, which docks would you chose to get a boat from?

If i tried DC 2 times and got ganked by superior odds or whatever and i wanted to move to, say Albion, ofc i would go to nGed, get my boat, and wave while passing DC at u lot tossers; but it's easier to come whine on forums from your point of view i c.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aeris said:

Yes, wtf where u doing in Old Emain?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Omg Puppet, wrote same essay more or less, now either both of us are mad or there's something wrong in these peeps :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Omg Puppet, wrote same essay more or less, now either both of us are mad or there's something wrong in these peeps :p

It is us; I mean if u get farmed 9x at Brynja only a fool would go to another keep to get up the docks. Sane people would go Brynja again and get killed the 10rd time and then QQ on FH about 'Hibs ruining the RvR'.

I just end with a famous quote from Blesj [TM]: Atleast you got something to fight.

Tho its not entirely in perspective; I have to say that. Mids didnt face 80 Hibs and 120 Albs yet @ Brynja like Hibs did in Old Emain :O

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
1st pic shows what happened to 3fg Brynja campers. 2nd pic shows u didnt make it running back to Bled when your zerg was wiped by (what seems) Golden Age.

Not at all true, and if you were with those hibs last night you would know it.

Again 1st pic shows how my grp of 4 ppl get zerged by 2fg+ hib grps, and yes we were the only mids on the bridge at the time (cant say about stealthers ofc). Furthermore I haven't ever camped bled, thx.

Again 2nd pic shows how I go out from the keep just to see a fg hibs camping there, GA or whatever I really dont care, with someone laughing at the solo ppl going out to get slaughtered. Furthermore I was not with any zerg at the time.

Ofc I didnt get killed 10 times in a row when trying to get to the docks, it was merely a picture of how the situation annoyed me.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Lastnight it was 'A druid from your outpost has been killed with 57 enemies in the vicinity'.

Now lets be optimistic and say from those 57 enemies there where 8 Albs. That leaves 49 Mids. Count 10 buffbots @ Bled and its 39 Mids. Was mostly 24-28 Hibs @ Brynja at the peak of the approx ~3 FG Hibs roaming + take a few stealthers and that number is pretty accurate.

(there's a few bugged NPC's roaming Brynja from my guild btw; who gives numbers)

Wasnt talking about brynja wasnt there much last night, not more than when we were trying to get past the hibs camping the bridge and get out into odins. (Yes we could have run another route but its just the route we chose ;))

I was talking about the fights further out around blend (I think) and its towers a little later, think hibs outnumbered us at the end even, but hey we had fun you had fun so who cares, its just good to see enemies in the frontier.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Stormf said:

hey i can see Maeloch's worm in dat 1st picture :p

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Stormf said:
Not at all true, and if you were with those hibs last night you would know it.

Again 1st pic shows how my grp of 4 ppl get zerged by 2fg+ hib grps, and yes we were the only mids on the bridge at the time (cant say about stealthers ofc). Furthermore I haven't ever camped bled, thx.

Again 2nd pic shows how I go out from the keep just to see a fg hibs camping there, GA or whatever I really dont care, with someone laughing at the solo ppl going out to get slaughtered. Furthermore I was not with any zerg at the time.

Ofc I didnt get killed 10 times in a row when trying to get to the docks, it was merely a picture of how the situation annoyed me.

You talk alot of bullshit dont you?
Obviously i have seen you camp bled bridge many times, and often with a zerg.. on top of that im sure any class with speed can get to docks pretty easi in odins, and if not, you could read Puppets manual "how to use other docks"..... we all know its utter silly how mids camp bled bridge, just like albs camped amg in old days, and we all know that in the later hours it will most often be the spot most head to for rps and action..... if you guys gonna sit at that very same spot for hours, then there is a small chance alot of enemies will suddenly invade your ohhh precious bridge, and defeat the deffenders there!

dont complain as a skald about getting killed by camping.... just run off to other places.....

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
hey i can see Maeloch's worm in dat 1st picture :p
0o Jupi!! i didnt know you was looking at Maels worm, maybe you should focus more on grappling some mids/albs :)

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Hrymf said:
Obviously i have seen you camp bled bridge many times, and often with a zerg..

If you define camping as running a quick tour to check for inc's ect before going docks then your right.

Makes me wonder if you spend all your time at bled tho thinking Im camping there a lot, as I spend 90% of my time in alb.

Hrymf said:
.... just run off to other places.....

And so I did

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Last screenie of you stormf we were suiciding :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
0o Jupi!! i didnt know you was looking at Maels worm, maybe you should focus more on grappling some mids/albs :)

he could have yer eye out with dat worm tbfh

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, new frontiers, old whines and old whiners.

Some of them new and illiterate tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom