hibs in odins this very moment

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
you mean theres an equal amount of hibs as the retard bryna zerg?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
it appears the game has more than nine lives tho

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
It must be the crappy server, to many hibs in Odins and it will explode. Hibs, leave Odins or the server will crah!!!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Game got shitloads of hps (fully artifacteeed t_t) and bb owner aswell.

go kill him, deserves it tbh... fucking adder.

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Killing the game ? Explain yourself ;O
3FG hibbs running in stick (Ecl, Golden Adders and something more ) + FG hibb stealthers ready to add using speed from some1s croc - got the picture ?

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
lol, why? 3 fg midzerg at brynja not killing the game?
Get a clue, noob :) Mids who camp brynja are not grouped ( they think that they solo ;P). hibbs who camp - are grouped.
Exepted from randomscum, but Eclipse falling that low is sad ...

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil "lol, why? 3 fg midzerg at brynja not killing the game? "

Ticking "you mean theres an equal amount of hibs as the retard bryna zerg? "

All this whine about brynja bridge is silly..
It belong to midgard and is the main rute to
alb/hib.Its not like you leave the guys trying
to take a boat. Dont go there if your not happy
with it. I understand its easy rp for a fg coz like half ppl
are either solo or grped with a friend. But dont whine
about it. Coz you who go there is the one feeding
the zerg.

But at the same time its an pvp area and mids shouldnt
whine either.Its the new Emain.If you dont like it .

DONT GO THERE!!!

(thou sometimes mids are forced to go there to defend)

To all the solostealther in brynja that whine about add.
If you dance on the highway there is a risk ull get hit!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bibi said:
3FG hibbs running in stick (Ecl, Golden Adders and something more ) + FG hibb stealthers ready to add using speed from some1s croc - got the picture ?

Stop saying bullshit, we didn't run in stick, if some Mids would have moved from that fucking place in past weeks we would have some more spreaded action. U lot camped that damn bridge from weeks and now whine cause there's action only there? Cmon...

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well its not hard to think that you were running on stick Gahn, everywhere we met you last night it was soon another fg hibs there.
Im sure its the same thing as in OF tho that ppl are running roughly the same route so you are very likely to run into eachother.

(PS. We were the gimped mid (trying to be) PBAE grp running last night, our first guildouting with the setup and close to no MLs but well get there, looking forward to more fights ;))

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dumle said:
Well its not hard to think that you were running on stick Gahn, everywhere we met you last night it was soon another fg hibs there.
Im sure its the same thing as in OF tho that ppl are running roughly the same route so you are very likely to run into eachother.

(PS. We were the gimped mid (trying to be) PBAE grp running last night, our first guildouting with the setup and close to no MLs but well get there, looking forward to more fights ;))

Ye i can understand Dumle (think u end up on fraps session btw oO) altho we running our Guild Group from months sticking to run 1 fg only, even when all odds were against us (1st month of NF with albs zergs everywhere) and never whined at it, so getting accused of running on stick (even more now that there's next to nothing to fight) it's a bit disturbing.
I fear that we gonna live with it cause with actual pop problem, it's very likely that we all end up more or less in same zone :/

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Stop saying bullshit, we didn't run in stick, if some Mids would have moved from that fucking place in past weeks we would have some more spreaded action. U lot camped that damn bridge from weeks and now whine cause there's action only there? Cmon...

If you stop going there there will be no mids there..
You see its an everlasting circle that someone have to break.
Hibs going there with 2-3 fg doesnt realy help to break it.
Everyone blame eachother..You are are a part of the problem
if u keep going there..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lokir said:
If you stop going there there will be no mids there..
You see its an everlasting circle that someone have to break.
Hibs going there with 2-3 fg doesnt realy help to break it.
Everyone blame eachother..You are are a part of the problem
if u keep going there..

Think it's 2nd night that we move there, and only cause no1 to fight in Alb, i assure u that it ain't even funny run in circles around a bridge but there's really nothing left bar there ...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I think lastnight was brilliant; after a few runs Hibs adapted to the pattern of the Mids; while being lower in number we added in such a brilliant way one could almost think it was our nature.

I saw Latino instant-ASD'ing around like Aldoran insta-LT'ing on his BD, I was rooting like a healer stuns and Dorga, oh Dorga was nearsighting like every random runie does @ Brynja :clap: :clap:

Then Sidder came and charged and spammed Tendrils as Maddude the zerker! I saw so many similarities; honestly!

We missed a few Slitszskafts and Szakals; but Luon and Balthasar did really their best to match the adding-skills of them famous SB's.

After a while we almost came to 70% of the numbers of the Mids but we got bored cause we kicked ass so hard. So we ran to Blendrake and zerged the level 10 keep with 2,5 fg Hibs. Was about same ammount of Mids defending but they soon realised defending a keep is harder then defending Brynja.

I would love to see the Bibi/Osrii-group roam away from Odins; but after getting killed a few times somewhere else they fall back to Brynja to defend with their realmmates. Not only lastnight; nooooo been like that for what... a week now?

Whenever I was in the Eclipse group I encountered their group for 80% of the time roaming within add-range of the 'Brynja-bridge'. I guess from the Mids warped PoV its totally fair if they add on a fight; but Albs/Hibs shouldnt add.

Then again its not really odd people like Bibi 'think' Hibs/Albs are doing something unethical:

Get a clue, noob Mids who camp brynja are not grouped ( they think that they solo ;P). hibbs who camp - are grouped.

I hope its irony because this makes as much sense as 'Get a clue noob, Hibs who camp brynja are not grouped (they think thay they solo ;P) mids who camp - are grouped.

The Eclipse-group roamed HW/Pennine sunday-evening for almost an hour straight to find NO ONE. We logged; I login my ranger stealth to Brynja and guess who's camping Brynja... aye you examine Norseman Defender. Bibi is a member of an enemy realm!

Pot <> Kettle story dont you think?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
All this Brynja Bridge complaining is getting a little old - and it's not going to change. Only decent groups will range away from it, and everyone who's solo or in small unopted groups will remain in the relative safety of the area, knowing there's always other Mids around to help out.

This is not going to change until there's so many Mids that camping the bridge will obviously be pointless 'cause there's nothing left to catch. Midgard is in a horrible state at the moment - I've barely played my huntress in two weeks, and have instead worked on getting my healer to 50 and TOA'd. (Since active healers seem to be pretty rare. :)

Face it, people love to whine for the whining of it - you can't seriously expect that anything will change just because it's being complained about.

Enariol

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I would love to see the Bibi/Osrii-group roam away from Odins; but after getting killed a few times somewhere else they fall back to Brynja to defend with their realmmates. Not only lastnight; nooooo been like that for what... a week now?

The Eclipse-group roamed HW/Pennine sunday-evening for almost an hour straight to find NO ONE. We logged; I login my ranger stealth to Brynja and guess who's camping Brynja... aye you examine Norseman Defender. Bibi is a member of an enemy realm!

I think we started our GG sometime after 20:00 CET and did roam our own frontier several hours and had good FG fights vs Mael (they did came back :p), GA and Grimnurs Guard. As we ported back to CS to log, a guildie told us your group had arrived to HW and that was around 00:15 CET iirc, not surprised there's nothing to fight at that time on a sunday.. or where you there earlier during the afternoon?

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Bibi said:
Get a clue, noob :) Mids who camp brynja are not grouped ( they think that they solo ;P). hibbs who camp - are grouped.
Exepted from randomscum, but Eclipse falling that low is sad ...

Bibi calm down m8..there was no 3fg hibs on stick lol..it was just one of those night where hibs had 3 fg out in odin, and ofc they wanna fight mids/albs..and u know where they roam/camp atm- y brynja bridge. Btw I played Ramble in ec grp last night and I saw your grp bibi add on us when we fight some albs..to bad another hib grp jumped in and ofc u got "zerged" :)

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
So u quitted visible zerging, joined stealtherzerg who was camping brynja and saw me passing bridge with group - i dont see any point here, try again :eek:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna live in puppets world too :(
Its a shame he has to have it all for himself :p

Honestly I bet aside from the stealthzerg at brynja mids and hibs were about equal numbers in odins last night, havent seen that many hibs if not on RR raid or defense in a long time :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ye i can understand Dumle (think u end up on fraps session btw oO) altho we running our Guild Group from months sticking to run 1 fg only, even when all odds were against us (1st month of NF with albs zergs everywhere) and never whined at it, so getting accused of running on stick (even more now that there's next to nothing to fight) it's a bit disturbing.
I fear that we gonna live with it cause with actual pop problem, it's very likely that we all end up more or less in same zone :/
Now you can understand the AoD feeling my old friend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom