hibs got relic back

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol clocks go back an hour saturday night for day light saving time and they STILL manage to alarm clock raid.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Now maybe albs will get some balls and skills and next time they want a relic they take it in primetime, or you could be your usual losers and retake AC'ing

just like hibs done u mean ? cant flame a realm for doing something your realms done also :) like the usual hib losers retaking is AC ? :)

dont get me wrong i aint for or against AC it is a bit lame.. but with that said it is a 24 hr game... and from what ive seen recently since back to toa server its hibs that normally have the most out in rvr early hours.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
At least CM have the decency to stand up and admit what they do. I'm sure the hibs that organised the 3 primetime raids are pissed off because they've been robbed of the fun of trying a 4th. Oh no wait, they are all dancing round still playing the CM sux drum.. Really guys, get over it already, your starting to sound like 3 year olds!

brad said:
hehe cry more. You don't seem to like it now you lost a relic which wasn't at primetime, o wait isn't the reason you got the relic in the first place was that you did a RR at like 4 am in the morning?

Try actually reading meight! Albs arn't crying that we lost the relics at all. We are all pissing ourselves laughing that somehow the hibbies after months and months of "AC'ing the relics are bad" and coming up with hours and hours of sob stories about how they got deprived of a relic raid, then AC them and all dance about happily.

It's not about if the relics are in Alb or in Hib, it's about the comedy about face of every hib on these boards when it's them AC'ing them not someone else, and the fact that suddenly all the reasons why it was unacceptable for Alb to take them that they dreamed up are suddenly forgotten when the shoe's on the other foot. Keep blaming 8 people from one guild meights, really if you tell yourself that enough times then you might actually start to believe it!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i had this discussion with brackus and some others on our alliance , its just some in hib that understand view.

That its lame to AC , cuz some reason , number one , makes us as bad as CM that AC us , and it also make it more accpted to do AC now , cant really QQ when alb AC us next time. Wot u gonna say "OMG UR MOM IS UGLY U ACed US FFS! ow we did last time, uhhhm......

Too bad some MRE gone not so good , but atlest Mastade keeps making em , makes him hell of alot better then the ppl that started the fucking AC last night for hibs.

But i hope this was first and last time Hib AC!.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Even tho it was an AC raid it was very nicely done. First of all the albs ACd to get the relic so they shouldnt have it in the first place, secondly 10% less damage on all the newbface casters out there that has to f8 add on everything to get rps. :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
nothing happened against the rules.

it`s a 24/7 game.

grats on taking your relic back.

at 4.30, right ? no way i could even call it an allarm clock raid tbh.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
ias i said this summer which passed. why you QQ about morning raid?
albs doing it now, mids were doing it before soon hibs will do and so on so on.

hibs ask mustade what i had pm him (on FH) couple of weeks ago when he posted : FAO hibs.

ppl dont you ever get bored of QQ about morning raids??
why QQ about something which sadly or not its part of the game???
if you dont like it. why open FH and start QQ??? why not pm goa/ea mythc about it????

Jesus!!!!

why you act like 10 year old kid???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom