hibs got relic back

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Was taken back as it was taken at least we deserved it.

Soulja

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I believe kzn put it best when he said "stay awake"

It is rightly back where it belongs, taken back in the same way it was taken from us, even though hibs tried at least 3 very primetime attempts.

Now maybe albs will get some balls and skills and next time they want a relic they take it in primetime, or you could be your usual losers and retake AC'ing

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

It is rightly back where it belongs, taken back in the same way it was taken from us, even though hibs tried at least 3 very primetime attempts.

Now maybe albs will get some balls and skills and next time they want a relic they take it in primetime, or you could be your usual losers and retake AC'ing

fyi alb did a very nice try on mid primetime so dont dump that shit when ur the 1 ACing the relic's

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
fyi alb did a very nice try on mid primetime so dont dump that shit when ur the 1 ACing the relic's

if it smells it stinks

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well done to all who took part. :)
we took our relic back in the same time window your realm has taken many a relic.
finally we only took our relic back, we didnt ''pve'' your relics.
less whine and get on with it.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
prodical said:
we took our relic back in the same time window your realm has taken many a relic.
u seem to repeat urself alot eh ?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
prodical said:

-Rhymin and his band of Alarmclocking Hypocrits-
I admit, it has a nice ring to it.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:

well it was taken in a damn looser way, so why shouldent they do the same thing as joo did?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Shame noone thought about making a tempoary guild and let CustodiaFlux claim hurb :eek:

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well... I have not seen it done yet so i will use this thread to thank albs for the primetime attack on midgaard friday night. Was very nice to see so many albs trying to do something together primetime. I believe the count was 80+ when hlid fell. So in short: Thank you albs for a nice attempt.

That said, i am personally pleased to see the hib back in the realm of the tree shaggers. I dont really feel it deserves a gratz thread in here tho since it was retaken as it was, but that is just me.

Lets just hope certain guilds settle with all relics being back where they belong and only setup irvr instead of taking relics, while the majority of us are asleep.

So: Relic back in hib.. YAY
Gratz? not really.

Dard

Part of the furniture
islef said:
Well... I have not seen it done yet so i will use this thread to thank albs for the primetime attack on midgaard friday night. Was very nice to see so many albs trying to do something together primetime. I believe the count was 80+ when hlid fell. So in short: Thank you albs for a nice attempt.

That said, i am personally pleased to see the hib back in the realm of the tree shaggers. I dont really feel it deserves a gratz thread in here tho since it was retaken as it was, but that is just me.

Lets just hope certain guilds settle with all relics being back where they belong and only setup irvr instead of taking relics, while the majority of us are asleep.

So: Relic back in hib.. YAY
Gratz? not really.

Damn, agree with a mid :(

But like you say, kudos to Albs for the attempt on mid, was a great nights rvr for all 3 realms i'm sure.

Lets just hope ...... well, you know :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt there.. but why wasnt the all mighty AC crew of albion, CM, out defending ? seems hibs took it back at CM's PrimeTime as they did it to us.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
i wasnt there.. but why wasnt the all mighty AC crew of albion, CM, out defending ? seems hibs took it back at CM's PrimeTime as they did it to us.

Or the Hib morning Raiders outskilled the Alb morning Raiders. ^^

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Or the Hib morning Raiders outskilled the Alb morning Raiders. ^^

As far as I've heard custodia was out there trying to defend =P

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well rather than having custodia you could just put a few lvl 20 mobs around the place, would be far more effective.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Sad to see it happend at that hour..
Don't you get it? You can have sooooooo much more fun dooing it prime time:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
-Rhymin and his band of Alarmclocking Hypocrits-
I admit, it has a nice ring to it.
:wanker:
hehe cry more. You don't seem to like it now you lost a relic which wasn't at primetime, o wait isn't the reason you got the relic in the first place was that you did a RR at like 4 am in the morning?:wanker:

Didn't deserve it in the first place, and i can see if CM do anything else, you've now got hibs that are prepared to do the same if you push them to far aswell.

Albs could moan if they losed the relics by pve, if they got them at primetime, but they didn't they just got handed back what certain people did to hibs before. :p

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say i hate these late night/early morning raids , said it when albs took it in that way so same in this case . All i can see is more and more of these raids now :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lurve it, albs do an ac raid, theyre lame. But as soon as hib do it they're heros w/e meigths enjoy your hypocrascy. But game's 24 hours, and it's a game so doesn't bother me :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
:wanker:
hehe cry more. You don't seem to like it now you lost a relic which wasn't at primetime, o wait isn't the reason you got the relic in the first place was that you did a RR at like 4 am in the morning?:wanker:

Didn't deserve it in the first place, and i can see if CM do anything else, you've now got hibs that are prepared to do the same if you push them to far aswell.

Albs could moan if they losed the relics by pve, if they got them at primetime, but they didn't they just got handed back what certain people did to hibs before. :p

You don't get it Brad. Capturing or losing the relics is part of the game. I don't care about when it's being done. You won't see me whine about AC raids.

(Same as I don't whine about you PvE'ing keeps with your ninja crew. I don't care. I do care when you come gloat about nothing afterwards because then I can't resist making fun of sad little attention deprived you.)

I just like to have a good laugh at the high-and-mighty who are always first to wag their finger then turn around and make complete fools of themselves. FH is much more fun then DaoC.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
lurve it, albs do an ac raid, theyre lame. But as soon as hib do it they're heros w/e meigths enjoy your hypocrascy. But game's 24 hours, and it's a game so doesn't bother me :)

at least hibs didnt take YOUR relics... theres a lil bit of a diffrence.

guess those hibs wanted balance again whit relics and thats what happend.... i would be utterly pissed if they would have gone and took alb relics too

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, most people agreed that what albs did was lame, so why would you go and do the same thing? :p

Gratz on relic back though :) Stabile again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom