Hibs dont zerg!

P

piggeman

booring!

all realms zerg from time to time!
you should know this by now.

V

VodkaFairy

You're just sad you couldn't own us after we took crim samil.

P

phule_gubben

Maybe u asked for it when u took 1 keep too many

:chortle:

L

lac_desariel

tbh we zerged there keep they took it back then we zerged amg and lost then DC just its large scale wars, i see nothing wrong with a zerg if both sides are zerging, only when its a zerg vs 2 or so groups

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by lac_desariel
tbh we zerged there keep they took it back then we zerged amg and lost then DC just its large scale wars, i see nothing wrong with a zerg if both sides are zerging, only when its a zerg vs 2 or so groups

Agree.
Just don't think Hibs should be bitching about Albs anymore.
They can bring the numbers, they just cannot be arsed 99% of the time.
And they were 105 on Crim, a lot more than Albs where inside :(
Shame, would have been an even nicer fight otherwise.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Agree.
Just don't think Hibs should be bitching about Albs anymore.
They can bring the numbers, they just cannot be arsed 99% of the time.
Regards, Glottis

we had the numbers tonight, not very often i see that many hibs in DL - and /Who emain was 123 or so at some point...

H

Hotandsandy

More to the point - what the hell is TB doing in emain?? Emain = zerg - you got what you should have expected Sam :wink2: Ill slap you all when I get back for being in emain.

PS the blue looks crap :ROFLMAO:

B

bloodclot

to bad emain hib1FG roamers dropping now....
only LA and VGN roaming 1fg now?
shame that DH don't run in 1fg any more, i liked the deathspams they did on on other realm zergs. ohwell.... still other places where no zergs are :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by bloodclot
to bad emain hib1FG roamers dropping now....
only LA and VGN roaming 1fg now?
shame that DH don't run in 1fg any more, i liked the deathspams they did on on other realm zergs. ohwell.... still other places where no zergs are :)

lol.

O

old.Emma

nurf im not in that screenie.. care to take some more please Samal.. just warn me first so i can strike a pose for you.

just to stick the theme of the thread.

QQ

L

liloe

1. This thread is useless whining because:
a) Albs zerg usually so can't really whine on Hib cause of that
b) nobody forced you to go there, TB is usually running good grps in Odins imho

2. I agree that the zerg was totally sucking cause it was impossible to get good fights but
a) That's life
b) Died in the only good fight vs. mids cause I pretty fell asleep and didn't even see them coming :p

3. The screenies looks fun

I

Imon

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

well it´s not like you can´t bring the numbers?

R

rauno

lol what u trying to say that hibs zerg sometimes when they get pissed off coz albs zerg evey f..ing day, btw shut the f.. up, albs zerg every day u dont even leave apk whe u dont have 10fg so go play whit sand!

S

Subedai-Samil

Originally posted by rauno
lol what u trying to say that hibs zerg sometimes when they get pissed off coz albs zerg evey f..ing day, btw shut the f.. up, albs zerg every day u dont even leave apk whe u dont have 10fg so go play whit sand!

i hope ur not adresssing that 2 me perosnally
cuz i dont zerg :p

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by rauno

wtf ffs they zerg more then meh !!1111oneoneeleven .... i am a 10 yo power-gamer so what ?! stfu u n00b as biatch !!111

S

silverblast

Originally posted by ghostfeet
wtf ffs they zerg more then meh !!1111oneoneeleven .... i am a 10 yo power-gamer so what ?! stfu u n00b as biatch !!111
You know its only kids that make "fun" of another persons language ? Not that you would know, so I would like to say STFU and reply decently. Now on topic; hibs usually only form such a zerg to clear the alb zerg, and usually stick around for a few minutes after clearing zerg and then split up. Its simple really, if you don't want us to zerg, don't do it yourself. As for you idiots who say Hibs always zerg odins: Ever thought why ? Because they died so many times to the alb/mid zerg, and are unable to create a counter-zerg big/strong/whatever enough, that most of the emain groups go to odins instead, creating a zerg at the chokepoints unintentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread