Hibs don't zerg.

C

cjkaceBM

No realm has a choice but to zerg anymore.

I'm not a RvR junkie, but have done more this last week than I have for a long time, and have lost count of the amount of times I've been steam-rollered after a good 1FG vs 1FG fight, most notably the RG + NP crew. So we end up with no choice but to go out mob-handed.

E

Ensceptifica

Hey look it's 4fg hibs about to get stomped by 110 albs coming from the other side of the milegate? ( :

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Hey look it's 4fg hibs about to get stomped by 110 albs coming from the other side of the milegate? ( :

which will then get steamrolled by the 150 mids charging from MTK with a level 50 buffbot for each

E

elerand

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

Aye it's the AMG in Emain by the looks of things, who gives a flying fuck who zergs there :D

Just keep Odin's clean!!!!

O

old_saxo

lol i think i was on the other side of the hill and saying in gc , loads of hibs at amg and they say that they never zerg what are they doing then ? making Celtic circel samba dancing ?

I

ilaya

Yay! Pice picture of me and my new realm rank! thx :)

Ilaya Dasquirrelslayer - 50 Lurichamp - Raven Ardent - 1131 AC
GM Hearts of Fire

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old_saxo
lol i think i was on the other side of the hill and saying in gc , loads of hibs at amg and they say that they never zerg what are they doing then ? making Celtic circel samba dancing ?

WTF NOW U FLAMEZ0R OUR CELTIC CIRCLE SAMBA DANCING TOO FFS OMG!?!??1/?!?!

C

censi

its important to say that not once have I ever witnessed hibs gather at DL to "start" a zerg in emain. Hibs would much rather go into emain and roam as a FG, we tend to win most FG battles and the RP flows like red wine.

However the usual scenario is you take your assembled group to emain and get mullered but an army camping the milegate. You repeat this process a few times and other hib groups die to the same fate and people start alerting the fact on /as.

At this point the agitated hibs tend to jump on the CG bandwagon and have a good chin wag about clearing Emain. More peeps join the CG and usually a few groups meet up and crim or bolg and when we have sufficient numbers we will swoop into emain and destroy everything in our path.....

This hole thing really starts by the fact that the other 2 realms portal in togther and tend to hit the MG at the same time as a big zerg. Nothing really wrong with that either. Its just when that zerg doesnt break up after clearing the MG that the problem starts... MG camping is bad.

Its probably the game mechanism thats more at fault rather than the players.

The RVR system in DAOC could be SOOOO much better than it is at the moment. Just requires a little more creative thought.

RVR needs a major overhaul.

Untill then we can just keep moaning about zergs.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by ilaya
Yay! Pice picture of me and my new realm rank! thx :)

Ilaya Dasquirrelslayer - 50 Lurichamp - Raven Ardent - 1131 AC
GM Hearts of Fire

What a great picture of us. (we are the ones with red/yellow cloaks). Im there, the cute bards legging it off to the right :)

Oh and martes seems to be stood on someone, how careless...

N

-Nuked-

as far as im concerned it doesn count as a 'zerg' if you have just taken a keep. which is when that picture was taken, we mass the hibby force together to take keeps. then when we have done that we dont walk straight back to DL avoiding AMG strangly enough! :p we get a few rps and camp amg till the albs come along and do the usual magic :p which is what happened. sorry about that, it wont happen again :p

E

Eleasias

and the point of this thread was what, you retarded homo? stating the obvious?

V

vulcan1

Originally posted by Forau
They use skill and tactics.

http://borka.nu/pzyc/hibsdontzerg.jpg

You sir can kiss my hairy ass, the only way to beat a zerg is to counter zerg. Four times the group I was in tried geting through Crimm valley to be ganked by four or more groups, only so much a poor Elf can take so we kicked back and you yell like a stuck pig.

Do unto others as they do unto you, I dont personally like zergs but you bring it to us were gonna shove it back up ya.

BTW Im the pretty Elf Silver Hand in blue with black lace trimmed cloak :)

K

katt!

Originally posted by censi
its important to say that not once have I ever witnessed hibs gather at DL to "start" a zerg in emain.

fg_hibs.jpg

S

saltymcpepper

Everytime alb and mid zerg do you want us to post pics of it?
You can post how many times hib zergs then, and i know we would end up seeing more pictures of you.
The fact that we move from dl when we want instead of all porting at the same time should mean something you tard

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by Forau
They use skill and tactics.

http://borka.nu/pzyc/hibsdontzerg.jpg

Bah....it's getting old, play the game and stop whining.

Albbasher 50 Skald NP

Dundee 50 SB NP

Taxx 50 Hunter

Drezz 31 Warrior SoP

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Re: Re: Hibs don't zerg.

Originally posted by vulcan1
You sir can kiss my hairy ass, the only way to beat a zerg is to counter zerg. Four times the group I was in tried geting through Crimm valley to be ganked by four or more groups, only so much a poor Elf can take so we kicked back and you yell like a stuck pig.

Do unto others as they do unto you, I dont personally like zergs but you bring it to us were gonna shove it back up ya.

BTW Im the pretty Elf Silver Hand in blue with black lace trimmed cloak :)

:clap: go vulcan :clap: go vulcan :clap:

Ok lemme tell u the friendly version of when and why hibs start to zerg.

It was on a nice Tuesday evening when made a guildgroup to have some fun in RvR so we headed to Emain. After running several times in a 4FG alb zerg and on the way down back to emain u meet some other group which have had the same experience and u decide to team up 2FG then u meet another group and another which made the so called "hibzerg" 4FG against 4FG should be a fair battle imo so we teamed up and headed emain to slam the alb zerg back where they belong at home crying (mommy hibbies zerg while we were just with 4FG friends playing in emain) so we could reclaim our realms merchant keep Crauchon. AFAIK it takes about 30 min to get the merchants to pop so the hibbies stay in touch to make certain the 4 FG albs don't go jumping on them with doors lvl 1. IMO a fair and valid COUNTER zerg which split up when we were able to upgrade the doors on crau. If you got kicked during that time tuff luck blame the albs who were zerging 4FG in emain for over an hour, but don't start crying at BW.

Z

Zag Barr

:sleeping:

Yet, another ZzzZZZzzzErG thread! Don't you ever get tired of it?

Of course all Zergs are COUNTER-Zergs, and the COUNTER-Zergs of the COUNTER-Zergs.

Damn! Now I lost COUNT ...

T

Tyka

Oh no you met the brehon zerg, you can easily avoid this by not going to milegates, same with warder zerg..

btw guess how many of those are in a balanced group..

D

Divinia

meeeny bleh00ns in that bleh00nzerg, and if i would get a penny everytime i saw albs in those numbers...

M

Mavl

hihi.... classic hib skills and tactics

i'll save this one for future reference :D

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by old_saxo

lol, think it has been kinda establiched that we hibs do zerg. but I am pretty sure we do it less often and in lesser numbers then the mids and albs do.

but ofc this has to do with hib having quite abit lesser population then alb/mid

O

old.Cruel Heart

Atleast hibs usually tries to divide the zerg when they realise theyre zerging. Unlike the odd 8fg albs who roam emain with 1fg mids running around (26.5).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom