Hibs don't zerg.

D

darbey

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
Everytime alb and mid zerg do you want us to post pics of it?
You can post how many times hib zergs then, and i know we would end up seeing more pictures of you.
The fact that we move from dl when we want instead of all porting at the same time should mean something you tard

Problem is we have to install extra memory in our pc's to take a photo of a hib zerg , theyre that large. Bunch of pussies.

V

Vladdie

Hmmm 4FG..... Isnt that still "Soloing" in Alb vocabulary ??

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by darbey
Problem is we have to install extra memory in our pc's to take a photo of a hib zerg , theyre that large. Bunch of pussies.

Ill need to buy a radeon 9800 and 3ghz cpu to keep up with the warder zerg :(

K

Khalen

pfffft what's wrong with bringing in some friends who need rps :D I say hibs are allowed to do whatever they want in their frontier :D

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Forau
Hibs don't zerg.[/url]

No they dont, Albs zerg :p

Edit: And no, thats not a relic raid. But yes, its an oooold screenie :p

Edit2: And i just realized, nero the NIGHTSHADE is on that pic o_O

Edit3: Oh and the chat says 500 albs or more inc(which of course is exaggerated) but at that day it was reported that albs had 325++ albs showing up on /who in the frontier ;)

Edit4 o_O: And on another note, nerys is in that pic too :eek7:

S

StormriderX

Mids%20Don't%20Zerg.jpg

:m00:

M

Mavl

Re: Re: Hibs don't zerg.

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
No they dont, Albs zerg :p

Edit: And no, thats not a relic raid. But yes, its an oooold screenie :p

Edit2: And i just realized, nero the NIGHTSHADE is on that pic o_O

Edit3: Oh and the chat says 500 albs or more inc(which of course is exaggerated) but at that day it was reported that albs had 325++ albs showing up on /who in the frontier ;)

Edit4 o_O: And on another note, nerys is in that pic too :eek7:

"[Alliance] Niljindil: about 500 or more albs retaking keeps"

are u sure ?

A

artemus

im guessing that was at a time us albs actually had relics to defend, perhaps during the few days of us having the relics after the day long seige of mid :)

Some epic battles happened then, even though it was laggy as hell it made me really glad i play this game. Also made me glad to be in a realm which fought so hard to defend itself for the time it held the relics :clap:

C

censi

Nijihil,

thats a wicked screenie.

to be fair though theres nothing wrong with zergging keeps..

someone takes your keep and you out muscle them with forces, fair play.

Zergging is only pointless when it comes to Emain and RP farming.

I would have loved to have been inside that keep though.

scary stuff.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Gahldir
lol, think it has been kinda establiched that we hibs do zerg. but I am pretty sure we do it less often and in lesser numbers then the mids and albs do.

I'd say that's fair comment. Mids and Albs zerg as much as each other, Hibs less often. Sad thing is when you hear people claiming they don't. It's the hypocrasy that's worse than the zerg itself.

Z

ztyx

I wouldn't care if it was 2fg hibs running straight towards one lonely gimyy fighter.
Nerf all long sightsm and so!

O

old.Niljindil

Re: Re: Re: Hibs don't zerg.

Originally posted by Mavl
are u sure ?

Yes since this was like one of the first keeptakes ever. We didnt even have plans for relics(afaik). And btw this screenie is about a year old ;)

E

Eleasias

is that whine i see? YES IT IS! WHINE MORE HOMOS!

K

Karlo

Originally posted by censi
its important to say that not once have I ever witnessed hibs gather at DL to "start" a zerg in emain. Hibs would much rather go into emain and roam as a FG, we tend to win most FG battles and the RP flows like red wine.

No offence censi, but we both know hibs gather at Crim, I always used to see it happening :)

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Eleasias

Youd like that wouldn't you, then you would have gays for the picking.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Eleasias
nothing valid to post dont bother posting u fucktard

S

solersor

When albs/hibs complain about mids zerging odins.. mids just say its their realm so they are just protecting it.. guess same goes for hibs then in their realm.

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid

Are you the same athlon that played warrior in mid and dissapeared at lvl 40 ? :)

F

Freppe^^

A mid did this post last night right? cba to read all whine, sry.
And u zerged the most last night, 5-6 fg in odins and 5-6 fg in emain. Wherever u went it was u , even hadrians wall lol.
Well anyway all realms zerg from time to time, but lately mids have been outnumbering even ALBS which is pretty sad. :) Albs should be numbers 1s at that! Ah well hope all have a great day with lots of zergs ! later.

Users who are viewing this thread