Hibs can u plz stop zerg Odins at primetime...

B

behatch

QQ

the Brain of a Albion=

ffs i got zerged

yey we zerged them 2 soloers having a fair 1 Vs 1 fight we are uber and l33t! but wait.they died in 2 seconds not 1. /as need reinforcments in emain!

gimp!

S

swords

Originally posted by behatch
QQ

the Brain of a Albion=

ffs i got zerged

yey we zerged them 2 soloers having a fair 1 Vs 1 fight we are uber and l33t! but wait.they died in 2 seconds not 1. /as need reinforcments in emain!

gimp!

Not quite the truth there sparkey is it???
:m00:

you whine at being zerged in Emain but when we complain about being zerged in odins you just say ''oh you are an Alb, you cant complain''

It's a bit sad realy dont you think?
and the CS ''argument'' is wank also.

K

kirennia

Think daemyr just summed up pretty much every single one of evad's whine posts in one foul swoop.

B

behatch

Originally posted by swords
Not quite the truth there sparkey is it???
:m00:

you whine at being zerged in Emain but when we complain about being zerged in odins you just say ''oh you are an Alb, you cant complain''

It's a bit sad realy dont you think?
and the CS ''argument'' is wank also.

being an alb is a bit sad :m00:

i didnt apear to say anything about odin's or emain gimp

T

thurston

my guild runs 1fg in odins unless we get wtfowned a few times in a row (wp that alb grp camping hmg, strlong ice wiz ;p). Alb zerg was imense today in odins, we had to go HW to escape em :p

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Silenzio
mmm maybe the lvl 46 druid? ouch not the lvl 24 bm pls

anyway... is just about him cant go solo or even duo...
is not a lack ov spec line or ability... think ...

brain skill or the deepest lazyness...

as yest night... 2/3 stealther running in various regular fg

and or... the version ov 1/2 fg hib stealther... rlly sad but nm...

think ppl wont understand

hmm mebbe my siggy not updated or I don't list every single toon I ever had in my life. Was playing my Druid fyi.

Didn't see a single Hib stealther during this time other than Erivos/Magpie who was in our GG but saw enough alb stealthers! Please don't try to turn this into a stealth whine, cos Alb Stealth Zerg >>>> Hib + Mid Stealth zergs put together k - same as non-stealth tbh.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Poseidon
Oki this have been going on for like 2 weeks now, i dont mind hibs in odins, but u always seems to team up 3fg etc when there is no need.... would be more fun for us all, albs wouldnt leave odins then... plz hibs its mainly Low RR ones that does it, just go 1fg instead.

Flame away...

QQ

O

old.m0000

fucks sake today fucking 6fg hibs hmg odins

joke imo

sort ur lives out

K

kirennia

suprise, hibs zerging odins again, ooh, and emain too. And DH are in HW so pointless us going there either as 1fg. And we aint gonna zerg em

G

ghostfeet

tbh all realms zerg (been said 17727337 times, but some morons still cant get the point).
alb / mid zerg in emain is pathetic yes, but so is the 3 fg hibs our alliance grp ran into today after repeatedly pwning them in 1fg.
but cant realy blame the hibs after outlaw zerg yesterday night arrived in odins ^^, was lmao so hard at that to.......zerging is pathectic and the n00bs from all 3 realms do it....end of story

Users who are viewing this thread