Hibs can u plz stop zerg Odins at primetime...

P

Poseidon

Oki this have been going on for like 2 weeks now, i dont mind hibs in odins, but u always seems to team up 3fg etc when there is no need.... would be more fun for us all, albs wouldnt leave odins then... plz hibs its mainly Low RR ones that does it, just go 1fg instead.

Flame away...

G

Garbannoch Nox

happens when albs decide to roam emain with 10fg - hibs cant put up a similar zerg like the alb one and hence they go odin...

N

nalistah

hah, hibs seem to destroy both odins and hadrians.. we were 5ppl+endb0t roaming HW the other day.. was pretty calm.. all of a sudden 2fg roaming hibs came.... TEH funnay (and no, they were not a keeptaking force, as they roamed mmg-hmg-Y, etc) QQ

L

Legolias

An alb whining about others for zerging?

GG what's this world coming to.

K

Kicks

our fg was in HW for sometime as a fg then got beaten down several times by a high RR Mid GG so much so we went odins - not our fault there were 4 other grps already there :p

Plus our 3fgs (after 2 grps gone) got zerged by 4-5fgs of albs so pot calling kettle black imo.

Oh and can u say Emain? perma 5fg+ alb zerg kthx

If albs went in single fgs every now and again hibs wouldnt need to zerg to get any rps.

P

Poseidon

u always compare emain with odins tahts not right imo, Emain is known for Zergs Odins is known for ppl who wanna have 1fg RvR Hariwans is Solo RvR, so not right to compare emain - Odins.

Imo its never right to drag more then 1fg to odins, but lately ive seen hibs do it, and it sad :/

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Poseidon
u always compare emain with odins tahts not right imo, Emain is known for Zergs Odins is known for ppl who wanna have 1fg RvR Hariwans is Solo RvR, so not right to compare emain - Odins.

Imo its never right to drag more then 1fg to odins.

what he said :)

hib stealth zergs are silly also. high rr ns/hunters always seem to run together in grps of 3+ minnimum.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Kicks

Plus our 3fgs (after 2 grps gone) got zerged by 4-5fgs of albs so pot calling kettle black imo.
Mayb it was to counter the hib zerg? :rolleyes:

G

gwal

Oki this have been going on for like 2 weeks now, i dont mind hibs in odins, but u always seems to team up 3fg etc when there is no need.... would be more fun for us all, albs wouldnt leave odins then... plz hibs its mainly Low RR ones that does it, just go 1fg instead.

Flame away...

albs, would u stop zerging emain when theres no need for it?..

ppl would u stop whine about theese things+

aint gonna happen...

E

Ekg

1 fg (with ppl that like's fg vs fg) + 1 fg (with ppl that like's fg vs fg) + 1 fg (with ppl that like's fg vs fg) = 3 fgs = ZEERG ARRGGGG KICK BAN WHINE !!!

T

thorwyntf

Is this a hoax or something?

Least learn to spell your own frontier zone dude. I mean.. it´s like.. pretty embarrassing that you know Hib and Mid frontiers but not your own isn´t it.
It´s not that hard. You can do it!

People are zerging all the time. Hibs do it, Mids do it and Albs sure do it. That´s the epic battles Mythic was talking about on the DAOC cover box. Expecting people to go play in certain areas because of numbers or time makes you look like a fool and ends up nowhere.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by -yoda-
high rr ns/hunters always seem to run together in grps of 3+ minnimum.

Yeah, all the time

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: Hibs can u plz stop zerg Odins at primetime...

Originally posted by gwal
albs, would u stop zerging emain when theres no need for it?..

ppl would u stop whine about theese things+

aint gonna happen...

Stop whining about the whine :p

F

finbahr

Imo its never right to drag more then 1fg to odins, but lately ive seen hibs do it, and it sad :/

get it right
emain is hib frontier
odins is mid frontier
HW is alb frontier

whats the difference

we fight where evr and when ever we like albs and mids were know for the zerg long before hib now we do it you don't like?.
go cry some more

LONG LIVE THE HIBBIE ZERG

R

-RG-Jaond

Who is that blue/white hib guild that move with 2fg in hw?

M

Mirhen Morkir

I thought we where playing Realm vs. Realm, not CS ?

A

Amadon

he has a point

it's quite pathetic when there are like 100 odd albs in emain, /who odin's gives 40+ hibs

if those hibs went to emain instead of zerging odin's, they could quite easily deal with the 100+ albs :p

N

Nemlius

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php

when looking at these stats i find it hard to belive we can zerg all over the place being the smallest populated realm :p

But i do know our guild go Odins and HW when tired of getting zerged by albs in Emain, it life and we accept it and move on to another area.

Notice on stats Hibs got most rp in a week LOL go hibbie zergs :D

X

Xaldrick

Originally posted by nalistah
hah, hibs seem to destroy both odins and hadrians.. we were 5ppl+endb0t roaming HW the other day.. was pretty calm.. all of a sudden 2fg roaming hibs came.... TEH funnay (and no, they were not a keeptaking force, as they roamed mmg-hmg-Y, etc) QQ

Let me get this straight. You run as 5 stealthers + end bot and complain that other ppl zergs ? >.<

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Xaldrick
Let me get this straight. You run as 5 stealthers + end bot and complain that other ppl zergs ? >.<

Warrior/Savage/Healer/Healer/Zerker/end bot

Only hib stealthers i have seen 5+ of in hw some new stealther guild wannabe Deadly Shadows i guess :eek:

I

Imon

it´s all right imo

when albs have their wtfpwneverything zerg out
the other plays tend to get more ppl in them

2 nights ago albs had a mega zerg out so my grp decided to go odins... when we came outside svasud we saw 3 other fgs mids also buffing up so you can blame emain for it yes

S

Silenzio

our fg was in HW for sometime as a fg then got beaten down several times by a high RR Mid GG so much so we went odins - not our fault there were 4 other grps already there :p

Excal
Kicks - LvL 50 Nightshade (RAH!!)

YES YES allways fg hib stealther or mixed... just zerg an they are happy... pff

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by -yoda-
what he said :)

hib stealth zergs are silly also. high rr ns/hunters always seem to run together in grps of 3+ minnimum.

You seriously don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

First, hunters are a mid class. So ns/hunters don't really run together.

Second, how many rr6+ ns have you met? I can only think of Cyclodia but he is always solo/duo in emain. How many high rr rangers have you met? I don't know any.

Third, try going to amg at primetime as a non-alb. Every time I try to pass it with my bard, and I survive, I pan my camera and see 2 scouts lining up shots, and 2-3 infils unstealthed chasing me. And yes this is an understatement, cause usually its twice those numbers.

You talk like everyone else zergs, hibs in this case, but you're very biased. When you run past amg emain, you dont see the fg+ stealthers. You see the hib stealthzerg at hmg odins. And you conclude, hibs zerg. While your realm does exactely the same thing.

Try running druim ligen > emain, only to die by the alb stealtherzerg at amg all the time. For hours, to get a few kills if you're lucky. Trust me its not that much fun, so people port odins, just like every other ns and their dog. = hib zerg at hmg odins. = alb zerg at amg emain.

Nothing you can do about it except counterzerg, and get bitched at, its just the sad state of daoc for stealthers atm..

The high rr ns, if any are still about, usually go to emain to avoid the hib zerg in odins.. 12 rps per kill!! w0000t !! And fyi, an organised hib stealthgroup going to emain, is as rare as a fg albs without a mincer, sorc and cleric pwning fotm mid groups.

Edit // I don't deny the hib stealthzerg is any good, I really don't like that kind of play and after I got rr5 I have never "joined" it, just moved amg/apk area. But if they want to play that way, there's nothing you can do about it but whine. Whine = not getting you your precious rps ;)

D

Dorin

why cant albs whine about zerg?
This, You are an alb... dont QQ bout zerg is pathetic.

Tried to go with 1fg (fg of randoms, rr3-rr5... not the best setup etc). Got zerged by hibs in emain 3 times, then in odins 2 times. Not all albs zerg, i DONT like zerging , but /release isnt fun either...

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Silenzio
YES YES allways fg hib stealther or mixed... just zerg an they are happy... pff

where did I mention I was playing my NS?

I

ilaya

hmm.. plz check Icebreakers post on albs in emain for my reply.

its aimed at hibs mainly but i suppose it could be applied to all realms.

its also the last post i am gonna make on bloody zergs, its the same shit on a different day. dont like it? go play CS or summit.

more zergs imo.. and not just in emain! why the hell should hibernia be under attack 100% of the time and not somewhere else? odins and HW are frontier zones so why the hell are hibs getting flamed for sending *cough* too many peeps there? until the rules change and hibs are banned from zerging odins and hadrians with a preset number of fg as defined by the albs and mids who dont zerg emain .. i suggest u shut your bloody whining.

S

Silenzio

where did I mention I was playing my NS?

------------------------------------
Kicks <Chosen>

Excal
Kicks - LvL 50 Nightshade (RAH!!)
Kicik - LvL 24 Blademaster - 550 Weapon Crafter
Greyhelm - LvL 36 Chanter
Lurikeens - LvL 46 Druid

Prydwen
Hibby Spy - lvl 20 Friar

mmm maybe the lvl 46 druid? ouch not the lvl 24 bm pls

anyway... is just about him cant go solo or even duo...
is not a lack ov spec line or ability... think ...

brain skill or the deepest lazyness...

as yest night... 2/3 stealther running in various regular fg

and or... the version ov 1/2 fg hib stealther... rlly sad but nm...

think ppl wont understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom