hibs and albs

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well i reckong odyssesia whispers fokias adin and ngrteh has fun camping crau bridge. Hibs dont have port.
And they allmost loose people to a solo ns its pathetic im laughing my head in :p

From what i rembember you and the other celt were the ones that got their ass kicked, just felt bad for poor Frozensolid :p

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Me thinks time for what we did last time ;) only keep left in alb that was red was hurbury.
So this time we take it all ;)
not ssaying when but its surprise ;P

Big words for such a little man

IMHO you haven`t got the wits to do it.... unless ofc it`s a 6am Alarm Clock Squad raid but then the time makes no odds... Albs own every little hair on your heads and we could squash both realms with 1 arm tied behind our backs
Lets put the IRvR to one side and prove who`s the toughest instead of us both being all talk... Bring It On :)

Sorin

Banned
WoW another generalisation of CM by a clueless player... oh well i guess its habbit to blame them. Maybe they should really do it then, i mean whats the point of having the fame and not having the proffit

So true man, so true.

:worthy:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Lols elbeek speeks to truth but there is no point bud :( MIDS DID IT FOR THE SERVORRRR FTW!!!! oneoneoneeleven

and sarumann thr rr9 ns elanie... such a noob lols... have a BB in the tower so everytime u died u got rezzed cure rs came out and started fighting agian so everyone got shit rps for u... if u start losing u garrote and run away so ur archer friends can help..

shame i kicked ur ass :)

First of all.
What am i gonne do then ? boat all the way from scath when bb is stationed in crau ?`i think not.AS port to crau was broke since 23.00 CET i rather go out ?Pr with bot rebuff and start fighting.You coulda whined if i used it as a heal/di bot in group wich i didn't so whats ur problem ?
Second of all fighting a rr9 armsman With wingedhelm up without snare re pa snare re pa is futile as in there is not point what so fecking ever.

And im glad u feel proud,
I have dex 1 pain 1 as only dmg RAs viper 3 but that dont help when u use remedy.instant cls parry dmg add and stuff and if u might notice i used fuck all.
If u are so proud then why u end up on 5% after a fight with a nightshade that didnt use remedy cls purge or ps ?And to top it off NO DMG RAS xept dex 1 pain 1 i cant believe u actually are proud.
But if u are gratz

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
And im glad u feel proud,
I have dex 1 pain 1 as only dmg RAs viper 3 but that dont help when u use remedy.instant cls parry dmg add and stuff and if u might notice i used fuck all.
If u are so proud then why u end up on 5% after a fight with a nightshade that didnt use remedy cls purge or ps ?And to top it off NO DMG RAS xept dex 1 pain 1 i cant believe u actually are proud.
But if u are gratz

So if you dont have damage RA's you must have group RAs? Grats for being a zerging twats then. :clap:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
how can you be rr9 with no passives and no nothing up?

purge3 viper3 is 60 of your 80 points, wheres the other 20 disappeared to?

lifter4?

and cl stuff cycles in 5mins, as does your purge

your basically saying "o i played really really really awful"?

bah nm

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
how can you be rr9 with no passives and no nothing up?

purge3 viper3 is 60 of your 80 points, wheres the other 20 disappeared to?

lifter4?

and cl stuff cycles in 5mins, as does your purge

your basically saying "o i played really really really awful"?

bah nm

aom1 tough 1 pain 1 dex 1 lw 1 and first aid 2

Shadowss

Banned
aom1 tough 1 pain 1 dex 1 lw 1 and first aid 2

Okay a calm post instead of the one i just deleted * breaths in*

U had som 2 up

u used purge 3 at the start of the fight i forgot to reapply WS poison coz i didnt have it on the blades they are supposed to be

i had 30% left and i was hit for 700dmg by the ranger u were so obviously cocksucking

Hibs had port

the armsman fight.... U attacked him u garroted and tried to run away Whhat are u fucking french? ofcourse i Pa u and fucking own u ... poof

If anyone wnts to attack me here feel free coz im so pissed of atm Im up for it tbh .

Oh and im drunk so its all good being pissed of ( at life in general atm, not at what some nerd fuckers say of a forum) and drunk :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Okay a calm post instead of the one i just deleted * breaths in*

U had som 2 up

u used purge 3 at the start of the fight i forgot to reapply WS poison coz i didnt have it on the blades they are supposed to be

i had 30% left and i was hit for 700dmg by the ranger u were so obviously cocksucking

Hibs had port

the armsman fight.... U attacked him u garroted and tried to run away Whhat are u fucking french? ofcourse i Pa u and fucking own u ... poof

If anyone wnts to attack me here feel free coz im so pissed of atm Im up for it tbh .

Oh and im drunk so its all good being pissed of ( at life in general atm, not at what some nerd fuckers say of a forum) and drunk :)

ARE U STUPID?
YES IS CORRECT ANSWER
HIBERNIAN PLAYERS CAN't PORT TO DUN_CRACHON WHEN NGED IT TAKEN BY RETARDS the supply line has been broken even if u have all towers u can still not port there
Fecking stupid idiots when are u ever gonne get it into ur heads?

Shadowss

Banned
ARE U STUPID?
YES IS CORRECT ANSWER
HIBERNIAN PLAYERS CAN't PORT TO DUN_CRACHON WHEN NGED IT TAKEN BY RETARDS the supply line has been broken even if u have all towers u can still not port there
Fecking stupid idiots when are u ever gonne get it into ur heads?

dude mate when we had the fight u had DC port coz i killed a blade master and he came back within mins.

stop getting all QQ blame albs when i just fucking pwned all of ur lies so u try and change the subject

ur just a fucking lier who cant speak a word of truth to ssave his cock

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Why dont you go and take the relic instead arwenyr or how ur el maco name is, or is it fun killing the lowbies/soloes in emain when the time is 02:40 with ur fg? Newsflash for you the fg/zerg fights mostly ends at 00:00.

Shadowss

Banned
Why dont you go and take the relic instead arwenyr or how ur el maco name is, or is it fun killing the lowbies/soloes in emain when the time is 02:40 with ur fg? Newsflash for you the fg/zerg fights mostly ends at 00:00.

im sorry but this sounds familar with a certain mid grp .. exceptionalls is it?

fucking heroes of midgard for what they did ACING FOR MIDGARD FOR THE FUCKING SNOW MAN LET THE SNOW FALL FREE THIS WINTER!!! FREEDOOM FOR THE SNOW MAN

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
im sorry but this sounds familar with a certain mid grp .. exceptionalls is it?

fucking heroes of midgard for what they did ACING FOR MIDGARD FOR THE FUCKING SNOW MAN LET THE SNOW FALL FREE THIS WINTER!!! FREEDOOM FOR THE SNOW MAN

First of all my child, your realm will always be the #1 when it comes to fuck up everything taking relic AC bla bla etc etc, so dont try to put ur anger on mids when they done it less times then ur roxx realm where u have ur roxx guild called custadia el malaka

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i had a glorious time thursday night in emain with albs having port to crim, hibs having port to crau and mids having port to bolg tbh.

i think it was a good choice to abandon bolg and (re)take crim ;)

all this hate on this board, sigh.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i had a glorious time thursday night in emain with albs having port to crim, hibs having port to crau and mids having port to bolg tbh.

i think it was a good choice to abandon bolg and (re)take crim ;)

all this hate on this board, sigh.

Yes was fun until the cocks in your realm wanted relics and couldnt port to crau after nged fall at 23.00

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
dude mate when we had the fight u had DC port coz i killed a blade master and he came back within mins.

stop getting all QQ blame albs when i just fucking pwned all of ur lies so u try and change the subject

ur just a fucking lier who cant speak a word of truth to ssave his cock

OK
Nged was taken 23.00 CET
In that case u cannot port to dun crauchon.
I work until 23.00 so how can u say that im lying ?
Fucking idiot.
U was on 5% hp after fight aswell and i had that fokias hitting me aswell
all the time i was online we didnt have crau port so there.
I think u got dropped on ur head when u was a baby cause there can't be much more than a grain of sand left in ur brain, its as emty as a coconut when its been emptyed out.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i think we have reached the "whos got the biggest e-peen" atm

theres only like 4 or 5 people that actually have this syndrome, its kinda like small man syndrome, have to be centre of attention due to thinking theyre inferior and making lifes goal a mission in proving the world wrong, even when no1 else really cares

thing is, its a game and however hard one tries, it really doesnt matter

Shadowss

Banned
OK
Nged was taken 23.00 CET
In that case u cannot port to dun crauchon.
I work until 23.00 so how can u say that im lying ?
Fucking idiot.
U was on 5% hp after fight aswell and i had that fokias hitting me aswell
all the time i was online we didnt have crau port so there.
I think u got dropped on ur head when u was a baby cause there can't be much more than a grain of sand left in ur brain, its as emty as a coconut when its been emptyed out.

LOL U ARE SUCH A LYING COCK SUCKER MATE FUCKING HELL

FOKIAS DID NOT HIS U ONCE

I WENT OUT AT 9PM SO SHUT UR FAGGOT LYING MOUTH ALRIGHT

5%? IT WAS FUCKING 30% COZ I KILLED A RANGER STRAIGHT AFTERWARDS!

U are just a shite NS who cant stand losing (even tho it happens all the time) U may as well just go back in ur 5 man zerg grp like before... thats how u got RR 9 anyway.. u say u have Lone enforcer....

well let me say one thing

Everyone who has a lone enforcer title likes to suck there own cock i swear... and they are all really shit players lol!

lets see Eul... cant kill shit and tries to run away all the time and strafe
You Zerged and then get completely raped by me and u QQ and make up loads of shit
Deception Is up his own arse and thinks his ther uberest shit ever yet he cant kill a super shit infil (me)
I think nuxto is lone enforcer... Killed me solo yet? No u havent

its amusing like... these hi RR people do shitter than what the RR 6-8 Sbs/ns's do ... some of them have a good go at me and kill me... nuxto deception and elani aint killed me solo yet...... only Eul has ( hehe cocking strafe which i cant counter coz i lag my dick off) but thats what? Three times now? how many time av i killed u without pa like 7 or 8 now? thought u were meant to be the best stealther on the server ( or so u claim to be ) .. pfft

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Helloooo? Close thread maybe? Otherwise i will make a thread about admin's and mod's having double standards >:|

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
shadowss less whine like a big girl or ill reactive my acc and kill you! and ofc /flex you :>:worthy:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL U ARE SUCH A LYING COCK SUCKER MATE FUCKING HELL

FOKIAS DID NOT HIS U ONCE

I WENT OUT AT 9PM SO SHUT UR FAGGOT LYING MOUTH ALRIGHT

5%? IT WAS FUCKING 30% COZ I KILLED A RANGER STRAIGHT AFTERWARDS!

U are just a shite NS who cant stand losing (even tho it happens all the time) U may as well just go back in ur 5 man zerg grp like before... thats how u got RR 9 anyway.. u say u have Lone enforcer....

well let me say one thing

Everyone who has a lone enforcer title likes to suck there own cock i swear... and they are all really shit players lol!

lets see Eul... cant kill shit and tries to run away all the time and strafe
You Zerged and then get completely raped by me and u QQ and make up loads of shit
Deception Is up his own arse and thinks his ther uberest shit ever yet he cant kill a super shit infil (me)
I think nuxto is lone enforcer... Killed me solo yet? No u havent

its amusing like... these hi RR people do shitter than what the RR 6-8 Sbs/ns's do ... some of them have a good go at me and kill me... nuxto deception and elani aint killed me solo yet...... only Eul has ( hehe cocking strafe which i cant counter coz i lag my dick off) but thats what? Three times now? how many time av i killed u without pa like 7 or 8 now? thought u were meant to be the best stealther on the server ( or so u claim to be ) .. pfft

poor pinocchio :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol i stoped reading the junk u posting u shitstealther shadowss.
U try add me after i kill caster and get self killed rofl ? and that was without remedy spike and envenomed weapons noob. Either go learn to play or quit the game kid.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol i stoped reading the junk u posting u shitstealther shadowss.
U try add me after i kill caster and get self killed rofl ? and that was without remedy spike and envenomed weapons noob. Either go learn to play or quit the game kid.

Roll a sorc seems most go easy mode in end.

Poor Shadowss only player a mother could love

Soulja

It would be better if Mids had IRvR as well and for you Wanky alb Faggots with RvR around Crauch Area going to take other towers FFS Bunch useless No Brainers you Fucking Albs are.

Soulja

Another Amphrax whinge WHY People do this and that FFS m8 it a game they pay they Subs if you Got Problem DON'T Go near the Tower geee simple solution you pratt.

Soulja

Sorry, but I thought those two quotes didn't quite fit so well :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom