hibs and albs

Shadowss

Banned
Aint it like 200% better without mids in this Irvr setup?? u actually get mids solo and hibs and albs solo and good fights :) it actually rox

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Aint it like 200% better without mids in this Irvr setup?? u actually get mids solo and hibs and albs solo and good fights :) it actually rox

It would be better if Mids had IRvR as well and for you Wanky alb Faggots with RvR around Crauch Area going to take other towers FFS Bunch useless No Brainers you Fucking Albs are.

Soulja

elbeek

Part of the furniture
It would be better if Mids had IRvR as well and for you Wanky alb Faggots with RvR around Crauch Area going to take other towers FFS Bunch useless No Brainers you Fucking Albs are.

Soulja
You clearly need anger management classes, either that or go out and get laid.

On a side note, why The Fuck Do You Use Caps For Each And Every Word You Type?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You clearly need anger management classes, either that or go out and get laid.

On a side note, why The Fuck Do You Use Caps For Each And Every Word You Type?

Beacuse I CAN And I DO Like it or lump it.

Soulja

gohan

FH is my second home

ye its so good that i ahvent RvR'ed atall, get a boat takes 10 mins get insta loler stealth zerged, go level my SB an wait for irvr ^^

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
This is how rvr looks atm
Very fun indeed :p
But hey like shadowss said its only mids that fucks up rvr and relic raid etc bla bla etc ^^

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
lol:eek6:albs are the stupid realm and will allways be it imo :p:worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well like to Thank albs for a Very Crap night of RvR hope you all managed to share the MEGA Rpeeees you got from taking Keeps and Towers as you certainly not earnt a hell of a lot from killing enemy players.

After tonight showing and with a whole 60 lvl 50's + BB in NF you Albs really showed How Dyvet is Dyeing more and more Hibs just logged as they couldn't be assed with the Shit RvR that you done.

You all so :worthy:

Soulja

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
(This is why irvr anywhere but alb doesn't work, you never get mids doing stuff this fucking stupid)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well like to Thank albs for a Very Crap night of RvR hope you all managed to share the MEGA Rpeeees you got from taking Keeps and Towers as you certainly not earnt a hell of a lot from killing enemy players.

After tonight showing and with a whole 60 lvl 50's + BB in NF you Albs really showed How Dyvet is Dyeing more and more Hibs just logged as they couldn't be assed with the Shit RvR that you done.

You all so :worthy:

Soulja

Me thinks time for what we did last time ;) only keep left in alb that was red was hurbury.
So this time we take it all ;)
not ssaying when but its surprise ;P

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
Got to say its numbers not skill Albs win by - cut Mid port gives u more chance to pve keeps and twrs. Albs are pond life tbh. Gives peeps reason to quit when u run in 2-3 fgs. Are u rly that unskilled ? try running in fg bet u get ripped apart.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Got to say its numbers not skill Albs win by - cut Mid port gives u more chance to pve keeps and twrs. Albs are pond life tbh. Gives peeps reason to quit when u run in 2-3 fgs. Are u rly that unskilled ? try running in fg bet u get ripped apart.

They have tried they got ripped apart so they found out no point ;)
heck they even loose openfield to 1 fg as 5 fg so just think it would be well easy if they only came fg at a time would be no challenge at all

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Today was a prime xample why albs allways need to have irvr in hadrians wall.
Cause if they have one keep in enemy frontier they gonne feck rvr up all day
Havent been able to port to crau for fecking 4 hours.
Cause some stupid retarded idiot greeks ( hello Zorbas and CO) took nged

aika

Can't get enough of FH
a certain alb guild grp full of rr11's had the need to use theurg rr5 on a 4 man finns PL grp.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
You clearly need anger management classes, either that or go out and get laid

He needs the classes cos he is one Oogly mofo - trust me :p

I wouldn't phrase it quite like that, but it is true that for some reason - and by the way this is after LOTS of albs whining about the irvr continually being in their realm - that the moment it moves to another realm they can't leave well enough alone and have to start taking keeps and towers like a bunch of horny building bashers.

Can you blame us for wanting it in HW when this shit goes on?? :puke:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
a certain alb guild grp full of rr11's had the need to use theurg rr5 on a 4 man finns PL grp.

If u talking about CM group they shit
We killed em as bainshee chanter bard warden they a fg
ofcource they have trouble with some random lvl 40 pl group face it they are 100% crap

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
He needs the classes cos he is one Oogly mofo - trust me :p

I wouldn't phrase it quite like that, but it is true that for some reason - and by the way this is after LOTS of albs whining about the irvr continually being in their realm - that the moment it moves to another realm they can't leave well enough alone and have to start taking keeps and towers like a bunch of horny building bashers.

Can you blame us for wanting it in HW when this shit goes on?? :puke:

Well i reckong odyssesia whispers fokias adin and ngrteh has fun camping crau bridge. Hibs dont have port.
And they allmost loose people to a solo ns its pathetic im laughing my head in :p

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
We stood there doing fuck all. ;)

Was cool though, we were done for the night anyway so it was a helpful lift home.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well albs will never get irvr in hib again thx to arwenmyr and zorbas etc. basicly custodia malcistupido
and yes ill AC it back someday if u manage to take relic ;) making rams atm think i have 45 ready

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Stupeh wasn't there so it didn't happen. He wasn't there when Saitoh and co AC'ed relics and took keeps nightly as well, so it didn't happen.

Shadowss

Banned
So why did Mid paint Alb blue last time irvr was there?

Lols elbeek speeks to truth but there is no point bud :( MIDS DID IT FOR THE SERVORRRR FTW!!!! oneoneoneeleven

and sarumann thr rr9 ns elanie... such a noob lols... have a BB in the tower so everytime u died u got rezzed cure rs came out and started fighting agian so everyone got shit rps for u... if u start losing u garrote and run away so ur archer friends can help..

shame i kicked ur ass :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Stupeh wasn't there so it didn't happen. He wasn't there when Saitoh and co AC'ed relics and took keeps nightly as well, so it didn't happen.

im sorry mate . ive ac'd rr 2 times .

a) with giwsakhs about 1.5-2 years ago when the server WAS ALIVE
b) about a few months ago when we took 1 keep in HW and restored IRVR for everyone and then we took the mid relic back from hibs a.k.a. restoring balance and not fucking up anything

so dont compare my rrs to this one

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well albs will never get irvr in hib again thx to arwenmyr and zorbas etc. basicly custodia malcistupido
and yes ill AC it back someday if u manage to take relic ;) making rams atm think i have 45 ready

WoW another generalisation of CM by a clueless player... oh well i guess its habbit to blame them. Maybe they should really do it then, i mean whats the point of having the fame and not having the proffit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom