hibs and albs

And?

If you were playing you understand as you not well.........

Fuck Off

Simple

Soulja

Well in one quote you're whining at whiners telling people they pay their subs etc, and in the next you're whinging about how people play the game.

And fyi, my subs only ran out a couple of days ago, so I have been playing. Suprised I didn't see you on in guild, assuming you're still in Ilfirin Arda.

marem

Fledgling Freddie
LOL U ARE SUCH A LYING COCK SUCKER MATE FUCKING HELL

FOKIAS DID NOT HIS U ONCE

I WENT OUT AT 9PM SO SHUT UR FAGGOT LYING MOUTH ALRIGHT

5%? IT WAS FUCKING 30% COZ I KILLED A RANGER STRAIGHT AFTERWARDS!

U are just a shite NS who cant stand losing (even tho it happens all the time) U may as well just go back in ur 5 man zerg grp like before... thats how u got RR 9 anyway.. u say u have Lone enforcer....

well let me say one thing

Everyone who has a lone enforcer title likes to suck there own cock i swear... and they are all really shit players lol!

lets see Eul... cant kill shit and tries to run away all the time and strafe
You Zerged and then get completely raped by me and u QQ and make up loads of shit
Deception Is up his own arse and thinks his ther uberest shit ever yet he cant kill a super shit infil (me)
I think nuxto is lone enforcer... Killed me solo yet? No u havent

its amusing like... these hi RR people do shitter than what the RR 6-8 Sbs/ns's do ... some of them have a good go at me and kill me... nuxto deception and elani aint killed me solo yet...... only Eul has ( hehe cocking strafe which i cant counter coz i lag my dick off) but thats what? Three times now? how many time av i killed u without pa like 7 or 8 now? thought u were meant to be the best stealther on the server ( or so u claim to be ) .. pfft

And to think, you're actually a part of the human race. :eek7:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
if you read between the bla bla he does speak some sense....

personally and some albs will agree here, mevoq is the hardest SB around atm, yet he has like 1/4 of the RPs of some of the other ones

marem

Fledgling Freddie
if you read between the bla bla he does speak some sense....

personally and some albs will agree here, mevoq is the hardest SB around atm, yet he has like 1/4 of the RPs of some of the other ones

Was refering to the fact that my next door neighbour has a 5 week old puppy that has a better grasp of the fundamentals which seperate the human species from all other type of creature on the planet. Language being the first, self restraint being the second, then just general intelligence.

He has more characteristics of a malformed sea horse and doesn't even look as pretty as one.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
does he zerg it up? iv always managed fair 1v1s with him and its always close yet i always lose (fact he doesnt run without /som2 isnt cool)- always been kinda respectable thou :< (less suiciding on guards!)

a malformed sea horse?

i find him amusing, hes just out to piss off as many as possible at the end of the day and he manages it quite well

marem

Fledgling Freddie
In-game politics are none of my concern anymore, I've stopped caring about this dead game and the even more dead cluster in which this forum is related to.

Shadowss

Banned
How one word can make lots of flame..

rematt's and exceptionalls grp are taking hib keeps a 5am ... penis
you are all.. penis
Nuxto has a ...penis...tatooed on his back
(who else moans)
soulja's favourite biscuit is.. penis.. digestive biscuit

(6 posts)...V....(8 posts):flame:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
How one word can make lots of flame..