Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Do you care?

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • Do Kobolds smell?

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Could you please use the fecking dictionary or learn english? cant understand shit your talking :m00:

There is no realm called Hibgard. Just because 1fg does it , it doesn't mean that the entire realm does it. Just like you tell us when it's only 1fg doing the AC raids.
I am not active anymore , but I know this thing from when I was playing up untill 2 months ago.

I think that's a semi translation for you there sir. However , I'm not quiet sure :|
As for Sulinub : you're the first person to tell ppl off when they come and cry on a forum while they ain't even playing. Therefor .... you're inactive wich means you have got sod all business on these boards , please do sod off :eek:

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
wow albs really have a fucked up mentality

In what way do we have a more fucked up mentality than other realms? I mean, sure, we're big asses in albion, but same can be said about mids and hibs really. So a bit of argumentation when saying something really isn't luxury.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
In what way do we have a more fucked up mentality than other realms? I mean, sure, we're big asses in albion, but same can be said about mids and hibs really. So a bit of argumentation when saying something really isn't luxury.

Paranoia and Conspiracy theories that the Illumanti will envy.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Argumentation from Jupiter would be a major lottery win.

Even if you would go with a total random PuG 5 times or so to Agramon to fight a group he is in, he would find time on FH to offend the enemies he fought making them regret that they invested time in going to fight him.

I am not sure how many RPs he got from the ones he despises so much, it's quite amusing how some seriously medicore FG players like Jupiter/Gahn/Raven (no offense, I am one myself) think that they are on any better level than others.

I posted a video once on FH of Jupiter running in a group of 11, they all got bombed in a few seconds, so much for him running in a FG and all.

As for the bigger picture, Mids and Hibs zerged and added as much as Albs. I couldn't give shit about the relics, it's no rocket science that over the last years Mids and Hibs had rather more people out in the mornings and afternoons while Albs had more people out in the nights. I can't believe so perceptive players haven't figured that out.

I have memories of 4 set Hibernian groups all roaming to the very same Beno bridge killing one solo guy there, was prolly two NFD groups.

On the x-realming issues, Mids and Hibs have worked together on establishing or defending iRvR in Albion, plenty. No need to deny it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
awwww so much pain, can i see the vid btw :)

http://www.eve-files.com/media/10/okaythen.avi - the typical NFD group.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7172/roaminghibs9el.th.jpg - 3 out of 4 groups visible, "roaming" and "looking for FG fights" and giving my lowbie (back then not connected to my name) Armsman a fair fight - NFD there.

I won't bother with digging up other screenthos where the ones like you add on purpose on clean FG fights that are not near a bridge.

So basicly, already 2+ years ago you and your guild played like the guys you often attack, it's time to grow up and let it be, you are no better than those you are attacking for their playstyle.

No one is.

CybErzi

Fledgling Freddie
Mayby cooperation between Midgard and Hibernia could really get some balance to Dyvet-cluster.

GOA/Mythic are not going to do anything about it.
Dyvet is not going to be merged with any german server, because of technical problems in that.
So, alliances in realm-level are happening irl too.
That could bring pleasure of rvr back to mids

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
ImageShack - Hosting :: penlids1fg8zj.jpg - Actually I did it, your FG Jupiter.

Thanks for bringing the joy of respectable FG fights to Dyvet and being such a good idol for the likes like CM and DA.

^^

hahah your pictures prove absolutley nothing 1st one i cant even see myself, 2nd one i cast a spell so what, i will watch the "movie" when i get home..... good to know i had such an influence on u when u had to troll back 2+ years for that stuff rofld........ hahhahahhahahahahahah

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
hahah your pictures prove absolutley nothing 1st one i cant even see myself, 2nd one i cast a spell so what, i will watch the "movie" when i get home..... good to know i had such an influence on u when u had to troll back 2+ years for that stuff rofld........ hahhahahhahahahahahah

The pictures show cleary that you are the archtype of someone who would sit on FH all day long and attack others for their playstyle, preteding to be different, but not being it an inch.

Since you seem to have some problems with your eyes:

The first pictures shows a NFD group playing CM/DA style.
The second picture shows a NFD group playing CM/DA style.
The movie shows 11 players running as a FG, getting bombed, some NFD members in it.

Other than that those pictures and movies show that not only Albs zerg/add.

And I don't need to troll back 2 years back for that, it has always been like that with you and your guild, at some point I just stopped screenshotting/frapsing it all.

I actually never really cared beyond the TS level, I vented my whines usually internally, but what I can't stand are no lifers like you who attack some genuine players for playing the very same way you do and I post my opinion then.

Anyway, I am done with you. It seems that there has not been much development in you in the last years and that's quite sad.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dorga is from Eclipse just for your information. As much as FireHawk was (only Nfd member recognizable in Video is Sweedom). Anyway what's the point? U rolled a group clearly rebuffing after a fight? Wowz.

So you can say that if one or two CM members participated in a relic raid it was all of CM but I can't do the same when one or more of you run in a group of 11?

If you wouldn't be running 2+ FGs (see pictures) on stick like you used to do maybe I'd had a chance to roll over you like them ^^.

Also go back in the past and check comments from various players not just me how you roll over every solo fight you pass.

Same goes for you btw, no development in the attitude in the last years, just get lost.

(Funny of you to mention 2 players of out 24 visible, the 4th group didn't fit on the screenshot.)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So you can say that if one or two CM members participated in a relic raid it was all of CM but I can't do the same when one or more of you run in a group of 11?

If you wouldn't be running 2+ FGs (see pictures) on stick like you used to do maybe I'd had a chance to roll over you like them ^^.

Also go back in the past and check comments from various players not just me how you roll over every solo fight you pass.

Same goes for you btw, no development in the attitude in the last years, just get lost.

(Funny of you to mention 2 players of out 24 visible, the 4th group didn't fit on the screenshot.)

Lol now we used to run 2+ fgs, sometimes u make me wonder. The fact that when we ran 2 ggs we seldomly ran togh to face zergs doesn't mean we "used to run 2 fgs on stick".
Also i don't know what's left of the Nfd ggs atm on Dyvet but my groups NEVER rolled any soloer out there.
This is just for your info.
As for the "me is better than you" is just better to leave it at it tbh.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
The pictures show cleary that you are the archtype of someone who would sit on FH all day long and attack others for their playstyle, preteding to be different, but not being it an inch.

Since you seem to have some problems with your eyes:

The first pictures shows a NFD group playing CM/DA style.
The second picture shows a NFD group playing CM/DA style.
The movie shows 11 players running as a FG, getting bombed, some NFD members in it.

Other than that those pictures and movies show that not only Albs zerg/add.

And I don't need to troll back 2 years back for that, it has always been like that with you and your guild, at some point I just stopped screenshotting/frapsing it all.

I actually never really cared beyond the TS level, I vented my whines usually internally, but what I can't stand are no lifers like you who attack some genuine players for playing the very same way you do and I post my opinion then.

Anyway, I am done with you. It seems that there has not been much development in you in the last years and that's quite sad.

now i know ur fucking Edward Woodward the bloody Equaliser or maybe the A-Team or Moses but one thing for sure is ur deffo clueless with the above "suggestions".... maybe u should get a job as a Porteguese policeman (maybe Kinetix can sort u out with a job there)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.eve-files.com/media/10/okaythen.avi - the typical NFD group.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7172/roaminghibs9el.th.jpg - 3 out of 4 groups visible, "roaming" and "looking for FG fights" and giving my lowbie (back then not connected to my name) Armsman a fair fight - NFD there.

I won't bother with digging up other screenthos where the ones like you add on purpose on clean FG fights that are not near a bridge.

So basicly, already 2+ years ago you and your guild played like the guys you often attack, it's time to grow up and let it be, you are no better than those you are attacking for their playstyle.

No one is.

Just to proove how full of actual shit u are i went through that video and wrote down that NFD group you killed:

Litmoose: Bard Eclipse guild
Puppethealer: Druid, Ascending dawn?
Pudz: Severance?
Firehawk:?
Sweedoom: NFD
Raty: Some Mid
Phoenixx: ?
Thronin.

Wow so u killed 1 NFD guy but jumping on them hahahha as i sadi shit on me shoe

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, you're all honoustly just wanking on about some shitty thing that might or might not have happened years ago. The point now is idd that hibernia and midgard are said to work together in RvR (and I think we can conclude they do, as I have this beautiful example of some dudes of mid and hib sitting in berk tower (thin it was t3, not sure) and switching ownership (from mid to hib and back) everytime alb was close to destroying the gate) (and yes, I know this is just one example and doesn't mean all hibs and mids are doing it, as I'm sure they aren't doing it all. But some are, and that's the point).
The thing is though, it's okay two realms fight vs 1, because that's basically what would happen in any irl situation, and also, als Golena was so smart to point out: it was intended in the game.
so imo, and that's a pure labion opinion, hibgard improves the game. Basically I see it as a compliment whenever I see hib and mid fighting side by side to stop us ravaging albions.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wow so u killed 1 NFD guy but jumping on them hahahha as i sadi shit on me shoe

Come back when you can count. Two people die instantly from the bomb, 9 run around through TWF.

And yes, Swedoom has been always a zerging when in a FG even until lately, pretending that his friend plays Bard - just like CM/DA - but you are still missing the point.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Come back when you can count. Two people die instantly from the bomb, 9 run around through TWF.

And yes, Swedoom has been always a zerging when in a FG even until lately, pretending that his friend plays Bard - just like CM/DA - but you are still missing the point.

No ur missing the point, u posted 1 movie and 2 pictures trying to imply "This is how NFD play" yet when u look at it there is evidence of what exactly? 1 guy in a group and 2 dodgy pictures that show nothing. In all honesty the pictures dont show who killed u (wow i cast a spell=hence we rolled u) or what the groups comming/going to the bridge are doing (wtf NFD are in that picture i dont know), it pretty pathetic and as i've said is worthy of Porteguese police work. Honestly that the best u can come up with Mr IwillstopatnothingtogetjusticeforDAandCM? Ha! laughable u & Kinetix share the same braincell?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I am not implying anything, just stating the obvious. You're defending it like it would be your virginity.

Newsflash: your guild played the same way as those that you're attacking. And dodgy pictures my ass, only because NFD decided to not add when Agramon RvR was up doesn't make them any better than those that you attack who didn't even bother to show up there much.

FYI NFD group with you in it on the second picture added on a FG fight.

Anyway, starting to draw circles here again, believe what you want, your doomcalling and saying it was 2 guilds and the zergers who killed the server is pathetic and childish at the same time when you used to play the same way.

At least I don't remeber CA or DA giving a known cheater a home.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
like shit on my shoe sonny, shit on my shoe............. all i know is that you always died.... make up what u want after that

Hehehe, even if I'd draw a penis on your forehead you'd say "this picture is the evidence of what" and "Manisch, you're one bad artist" while being a dickface.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I am not implying anything, just stating the obvious. You're defending it like it would be your virginity.

Newsflash: your guild played the same way as those that you're attacking. And dodgy pictures my ass, only because NFD decided to not add when Agramon RvR was up doesn't make them any better than those that you attack who didn't even bother to show up there much.

FYI NFD group with you in it on the second picture added on a FG fight.

Anyway, starting to draw circles here again, believe what you want, your doomcalling and saying it was 2 guilds and the zergers who killed the server is pathetic and childish at the same time when you used to play the same way.

What a pile of shit, u really are in need of stop living in 2002.

At least I don't remeber CA or DA giving a known cheater a home.

They give an home to a moron who gave away his account for sex and hacked it back tho, if u wanna stay on high morale ground, at least be sure to not fall down and get hurt.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What a pile of shit, u really are in need of stop living in 2002.

They give an home to a moron who gave away his account for sex and hacked it back tho, if u wanna stay on high morale ground, at least be sure to not fall down and get hurt.

I didn't hack anything back, nor had I any sex for any game account. You can't read betwen lines of text (see Manisch's RR11 grats thread). FYI I've never been a member of DA and surely not a member of CA after the Manisch thingy.

You made a radar user an officer of your guild though and I would never let a (former) cheater be a member of a guild/clan I am in - so you're right, I have a high morale ground on this because of a certain principle, quite funny of you to attack me for that - you want to play with cheaters, fine, you seem to need it. Even if my best friend would cheat in a game, I'd stop to play with him.

It's funny how the ones like you come to here and blame 2 guilds for the downfall of the cluster where there has been dozens guilds playing the very same way in each realm. But so full of self like you, running around with shell-rimmed glasses you never managed to see it.

Also, it was me who said that you and Jupiter didn't develop in the last years with your attitude, please come up with something more original than saying the same to me. I can send you some books if you want, so you can typewrite from those.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't hack anything back, nor had I any sex for any game account. You can't read betwen lines of text (see Manisch's RR11 grats thread). FYI I've never been a member of DA and surely not a member of CA after the Manisch thingy.

You made a radar user an officer of your guild though and I would never let a (former) cheater be a member of a guild/clan I am in - so you're right, I have a high morale ground on this because of a certain principle, quite funny of you to attack me for that - you want to play with cheaters, fine, you seem to need it. Even if my best friend would cheat in a game, I'd stop to play with him.

It's funny how the ones like you come to here and blame 2 guilds for the downfall of the cluster where there has been dozens guilds playing the very same way in each realm. But so full of self like you, running around with shell-rimmed glasses you never managed to see it.

Also, it was me who said that you and Jupiter didn't develop in the last years with your attitude, please come up with something more original than saying the same to me. I can send you some books if you want, so you can typewrite from those.

Something original? Your agruments and points, as u have pointed out in other threads, happened 2-3 years ago. Your screenies and videos are from 2 years ago and thats your arguement? U compare something that "maybe" happened 2-3 years ago when the server numbers were 1500+ with the crap thats goin now with server numbers of 300 max and u cant see the utter shite in ur arguement? Your a sad bitter man and pathetic sore looser who couldnt compete. I'm actually starting to feel pity you that u were so mentally scarred as to those events 2-3 years ago.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
So much whine in here.

CM bashing is really pointless. The guild is being run by great people who work for their realm. They run random groups for fun and give everybody a chance. If they are free RPs, why the hell do you complain? Only makes you look stupid. For me some of them are very competitive players and since I used to run with them in the past with my former Heretic and two Sorcs I know that they can put up a fight and be a good challenge.

Sure, they do not care if some members are zerging, adding or whatever. Why should they? They have no policy against it, but some respect certain rules of engagement. Judging a whole guild by the actions of some and talking the whole guild down and insulting all members makes you look...

hmm wonder who wrote the above....................

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Something original? Your agruments and points, as u have pointed out in other threads, happened 2-3 years ago. Your screenies and videos are from 2 years ago and thats your arguement? U compare something that "maybe" happened 2-3 years ago when the server numbers were 1500+ with the crap thats goin now with server numbers of 300 max and u cant see the utter shite in ur arguement? Your a sad bitter man and pathetic sore looser who couldnt compete. I'm actually starting to feel pity you that u were so mentally scarred as to those events 2-3 years ago.

Yeah, maybe :). Look up what I wrote about the glasses of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom