Hibgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
finally.

It is a 24h game yes but the problem is that relics are terribly unbalancing, if you choose to steal them from a realm with 20 people middle of the night when nobody is around to defend, you do not only affect 20 people, you affect 1200 people playing the same server. If it only affected the raidparty then nobody would care at all. That is why it is a bad thing to do. Another reason is also that alot of people actually enjoy big raids, big fights and some enjoy a proper siege. Why not bring your realm along and make sure alot of people have fun instead of limiting it to 20 people that kill some NPC's. A proper relicraid is a massive event as you have seen and well, it kinda is how it should be, a fight over something important where people attack and others defend, that is a part of the game and that is a true war realm vs realm and that is a reason to keep on playing this game. Realm vs empty keep with some guards isnt RvR, thats PvE. Quite a different thing from your example you mention with the 10 vs 6.

they dont affect 1200, mate do the calcs the only relics i´ve AC´d this year were alb relics taken from hibs/mids. So it only affects the ones that had enemy relic. Dosent makes us stronger just makes it all fair again.
As for teh raids like Mastades, i freacking hate them, therefore i dont think its a proper relic raid with 300 ppl in same map and stupid zergling and lag everywere.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
they dont affect 1200, mate do the calcs the only relics i´ve AC´d this year were alb relics taken from hibs/mids. So it only affects the ones that had enemy relic. Dosent makes us stronger just makes it all fair again.
As for teh raids like Mastades, i freacking hate them, therefore i dont think its a proper relic raid with 300 ppl in same map and stupid zergling and lag everywere.

errr its called raid for a reason? fuck of to a singleplayer game if you only want to pve.And raids like mastades are great for all realms.

-i dont think its a proper relic raid-

Nice thing to put in my sig!

From which planet are you again?

your acting affects the whole server thats the sad truth

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
errr its called raid for a reason? fuck of to a singleplayer game if you only want to pve.And raids like mastades are great for all realms.

-i dont think its a proper relic raid-

Nice thing to put in my sig!

From which planet are you again?

I dont care wtf you call it mate, get some of your braincells working god dam it.
and you and your dump posts can feck off also jezz
Wtf are you to tell these raids are good for all realms? did you make a pool??.. No you just craped shit out of your brain again

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh its better than no RvR an were doing CM a favour .. giving them somthing to do at 4am this morning

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I dont care wtf you call it mate, get some of your braincells working god dam it.
and you and your dump posts can feck off also jezz
Wtf are you to tell these raids are good for all realms? did you make a pool??.. No you just craped shit out of your brain again

Like FG's can fuck of bridges who kill soloers jeeez until 2am when you and your group can camp bridges to kill soloers?

Why should i make a pool?

Yes these raids are good for the realms, good action, good rps etc.
your raids dont :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

well I wasnt pointing at you in particular really, its pointed at those that take relics and create an imbalance as some albs did the other night in a lame way. 300 people in the same map and some lag is inevitable when a realm is trying to take back what is rightfully ours. It will stop when the latenightcrew stop PVEing relics that dont belong to them.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Like FG's can fuck of bridges who kill soloers jeeez until 2am when you and your group can camp bridges to kill soloers?

Why should i make a pool?

Yes these raids are good for the realms, good action, good rps etc.
your raids dont :)

Roflmao, 1rst of all GOOD RPS?? you got to be joking with me, i got 37dbs and i got some miserable 15k.

2nd - Good action?? are you drunk? since when sieging towers and defending keeps is good action?

3rd - oh im sorry little baby still upset cause i killed you on a bridge aww heres a cookie.

got any smart post?

gohan

FH is my second home
Kinetix said:
Roflmao, 1rst of all GOOD RPS?? you got to be joking with me, i got 37dbs and i got some miserable 15k.

2nd - Good action?? are you drunk? since when sieging towers and defending keeps is good action?

3rd - oh im sorry little baby still upset cause i killed you on a bridge aww heres a cookie.

got any smart post?
ur a QQing litte **** twat ..... good enought post??

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
ur a QQing litte **** twat ..... good enought post??

My cat could think of somehting smarter then that afraid. but take a cookie for trying

Kinag

Part of the furniture
See, it's not hard to kiss up and become friends!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

got any smart post?

I got killed while soloing by the FG of Albs with you in it who camped at the bridge.Nothing special. I die often and i dont really care. :)

You are running out of arguements because you are just trying it now with strange answers like: i killed you ehehehe iam so cool

About smart:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:

got any smart post?
1st, i got good enough rps @ rr4 to be happy if i wanted to.

2nd i fought many fg grps and had great fights vs high rr setgrps and pugs (hib mostly).

your own fault you didnt enjoy it. i did. hah, i even had the pleasure of saving your relic. you shouldnt cry about hibguard when it dont exsist :/

3rd aaaw, you're still upset because you get owned in rvr when hib tries to do something for the greater good of rvr. if you can camp a bridge, then we can work together to make you cry like a kid.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
kinetix ur good rps atleast for my NS ;),And by far the easyest :D
Yeah the only1 also runing unbuffed looking for cleric in bold:p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
1st, i got good enough rps @ rr4 to be happy if i wanted to.

2nd i fought many fg grps and had great fights vs high rr setgrps and pugs (hib mostly).

your own fault you didnt enjoy it. i did. hah, i even had the pleasure of saving your relic. you shouldnt cry about hibguard when it dont exsist :/

3rd aaaw, you're still upset because you get owned in rvr when hib tries to do something for the greater good of rvr. if you can camp a bridge, then we can work together to make you cry like a kid.

WoW did you need help to write that post or did you did it by yourself?

1-good for you, then again you wernt defending keeps were ya?

2- you could do that any time you dont need a MRE for that hen? And you didnt save anything mr hero wannabe

3- boohoo im crying...right... :twak:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kinetix said:
WoW did you need help to write that post or did you did it by yourself?

1-good for you, then again you wernt defending keeps were ya?

2- you could do that any time you dont need a MRE for that hen? And you didnt save anything mr hero wannabe

3- boohoo im crying...right... :twak:
i cant prove i did save anything, but you cant prove i didnt... so we're on equal ground (we attacked before you started to move from safety of keep) and no, i probably couldnt fight these grps i fought tonight at those places with this intensitivity. so yes i needed a MRE for that. you'd know if you didnt join the CM wankers @ 4am in the morning for some good ole PvE. twak me more, but you mentioned that you could do what you wanted and flamed him for whining, now you're whining about people doing what they want? i smell the double standard fresh from the oven. (yes i wrote both replies by myself as my mother was cooking my dinner. she had to spell to some hard words tho! like RETARD and IDIOT and die of some ingame disease etc.)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
I got killed while soloing by the FG of Albs with you in it who camped at the bridge.Nothing special. I die often and i dont really care. :)

You are running out of arguements because you are just trying it now with strange answers like: i killed you ehehehe iam so cool

About smart:

omigosh you killed me in RvR <sarcastic>

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
omigosh you killed me in RvR <sarcastic>

thats coming from someone who starts it while writing this:

where you didn't even got the kill because your friends were faster!

Tarsus

Fledgling Freddie
I had good fun with helping defend against the raid. Well played albs, and unlucky hibs, but thanks because it was enjoyable. From what I can gather, mids were at least picking away at hibs a bit, but still >< it's supposed to be a hib raid .. too much blue on alb frontier ;). Any plans for hibs to have a go at raiding mids?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Tarsus said:
I had good fun with helping defend against the raid. Well played albs, and unlucky hibs, but thanks because it was enjoyable. From what I can gather, mids were at least picking away at hibs a bit, but still >< it's supposed to be a hib raid .. too much blue on alb frontier ;). Any plans for hibs to have a go at raiding mids?

No, you have our relic. We won't stop until we have it back sorry!

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Lets all be friends and vote for a Forth Realm ! Asiania ! Samuraj lighttank dualweild and ninjas as stealthers ofc .. and there will be less Hibgard Albernia Mideria Hibion Albgard Midion ect......

izual

Fledgling Freddie
Jobbegea said:
now its up to the albs again getting their keeps back off-prime time.

its like after a big party. all guests moving home and the host has 2 clear all the stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom