Hibgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
You can't touch him meights, he's having "fun" whatever you do xD Marshmellow-Mastade-Man

Where's Brad to come tell us about how much "fun" he had taking all those empty keeps and towers :D

Eh what i done now? i aint done anything today. :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
must thank hib and mid for a great night , shame you failed in taking beno and hurb.....you got real close in hib but you lose.

see we albs where ready for you tonight, no ml raid , and we successfully defended.

hopefully well just take our keeps back and maybe open irvr in mid :p

nice fights tonite.....fairish, but this time we win fair aND SQUARE

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
I dont care what some retards say in FH tbh. Say all you want makes me no difference if you entitle me with the princess of Spain.

hahaha :) I can just laugh at you :) is all there is to it. Thanks for the laughs though :fluffle:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
That still makes a bit more smarter then you.

The point i´ve enlighten all this time is:

You look right now at /rw and you see mids and hibs in albion, and not mids on hib land while hibs here. Coincidence? dont think so. And for the lame excuses that we did AC you so we deserve it thats bs. This last AC raid i did was because Same Hibgard bs on alb ( even more with ml raid on alb) if Hibs attack us ( like they did so far ) AND MIDS GET SOME BALLS and instead of attacking alb at the same time...IF YOU TAKE A RELIC SOLO... you can bet your arse im going to clap and say well done hibs.

They are in Albion because they want to.Hibguard would mean we are working together with Mids to grab the relics which we dont.Most albs have clearly seen it while Mids backstabbed us at hurbury and then we lost.If mids and albs have irvr in hib does that mean there is Albgard ontheway? Get a clue please. Or Alb and hibs in midgard does mean there is Albernia?

3 Realms M8, not 2! Has been like that since the game started and the third realm always tried to get his piece of the cake.

Just look at my sig and see how much bollox you talk all the day.

btw:

without the mids you would have lost our relic by now fucking crossrealmers...albgard xrealmers!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
must thank hib and mid for a great night , shame you failed in taking beno and hurb.....you got real close in hib but you lose.

see we albs where ready for you tonight, no ml raid , and we successfully defended.

yeah thanks Albs for a good nights RvR - Mids - you guys were a right pain in the ass!! Was fun all round I just mooched around on me Nightshade for the early part.

Mastade - :worthy: and Hiblets - once more a pleasure being with you guys!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah was a good night, hope to see more of these in the future.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
They are in Albion because they want to.Hibguard would mean we are working together with Mids to grab the relics which we dont.Most albs have clearly seen it while Mids backstabbed us at hurbury and then we lost.If mids and albs have irvr in hib does that mean there is Albgard ontheway? Get a clue please. Or Alb and hibs in midgard does mean there is Albernia?

3 Realms M8, not 2! Has been like that since the game started and the third realm always tried to get his piece of the cake.

Just look at my sig and see how much bollox you talk all the day.

btw:

without the mids you would have lost our relic by now fucking crossrealmers...albgard xrealmers!

I diseagree, i dont think we would have lost Hurb tbh. As soon as you entered there was like at least 5 wiz aoe nuking the ground floor. Dont know were mids interfered tho.
And i still think im correct about what i said in your sig.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Yeah was a good night, hope to see more of these in the future.

Hope not. too much zerg imho

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I diseagree, i dont think we would have lost Hurb tbh. As soon as you entered there was like at least 5 wiz aoe nuking the ground floor. Dont know were mids interfered tho

That doesn't matter. Mids charged in killed alot Hibs and at the same time Albs charged out. The Point is there is no such thing as Hibguard.And i don't really know why you don't get it.

Every fucking Raid in Albion we had to deal with the Mids aswell. Without them it would have been alot smoother for us today.

Following your logic would mean that there was Albguard working together at Hurbury.

You are just making strange posts with strange views just to justify your own actions.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:

See this is the funny thing mate, you guys did well defending and held hibs off from taking back our relic. As albs now can see, it aint easy to actually take a relic at all when there are defenders there, hibs tried and failed.

Albs that nightraided hibs relic the first time some days ago said it was because that albs couldnt pull off a primetimeraid. Ok, so.. Hibs cant do it either unless we are very lucky right? We only had to take hurb to get our back and thats just one keep, to take a "real" relic, more needs to be taken and well, we wouldnt have managed that either since it is even harder.

What Im saying here is: Dont AC because of a reason that apply to all realms, taking relics primetime is really really hard, for us all. If albs just go and snatch our relics middle of the night because they cant take it primetime, then those albs are basically just saying, We are greedy and we want something more than you have and we do it just because we can and dont care about how its done at all. Ofc those who took it know they would be flamed for it aswell and yet they didnt care at all and im guessing some of them are enjoying their "fame" for beeing lame aswell. This leads to my statement that:

Those albs that took the relic in the first place are just greedy attentionseeking people which is quite sad. Some of them blame it on the classical "its a 24h game", "its a war", "I pay my subs", etc but at the bottom my statement still holds.
There is nothing positive with stealing relics in that way at all, for anyone, nothing. On the contrary, it lead to alot of flaming, whining, arguing and generalising of alb as a whole and the realm that in the end pay the price for these sad persons is their own realm since it just damages albion in a couple of ways, first and foremost it actually divides the realm even more since there are albs that just dont like this anymore than hibs do, second, hibs and mids view of albs aint getting any better at all and it just increase the chanse to getting teamed up on. Now, I dont really see that as something positive and tbh, if some hibs did the same lame thing I would just avoid them totally since they are jerks and divide the realm in their own quest for lamefame and for their greed and also paint hib with a label. Its just not worth it. Perhaps some people could at least try and think of this for alittle while. Its not much to ask I think. (this is ofc not directed at you Sollac, I just thought your post had the content needed for my reply)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
That doesn't matter. Mids charged in killed alot Hibs and at the same time Albs charged out. The Point is there is no such thing as Hibguard.And i don't really know why you don't get it.

Every fucking Raid in Albion we had to deal with the Mids aswell. Without them it would have been alot smoother for us today.

Following your logic would mean that there was Albguard working together at Hurbury.

You are just making strange posts with strange views just to justify your own actions.

I dont know your point of view ill grant you that, Sure Mids screwed hibs on hurb so you say. The point is, when we had Irvr in Hib did the mids even bothered to take a keep there? How coincidence is there that when a Raid on alb is planed mids come alb and feck it up adding on the dificulty of already handling 100 hibs?

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:

I also disagree. We were pushing hard on hibs before the mids even arrived so i think we would have defended hurb fine but we will never know.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm glad albs managed to put up a fight, I personally wasn't there tonight though.

I wont' defend an enemy's relic unless it was taken fair and square (imo).

But to the one who mentioned albs taking back keeps at night, be glad they take back their own keeps at night and not yours or your relics. (atleast for the time being).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
See this is the funny thing mate, you guys did well defending and held hibs off from taking back our relic. As albs now can see, it aint easy to actually take a relic at all when there are defenders there, hibs tried and failed.

Albs that nightraided hibs relic the first time some days ago said it was because that albs couldnt pull off a primetimeraid. Ok, so.. Hibs cant do it either unless we are very lucky right? We only had to take hurb to get our back and thats just one keep, to take a "real" relic, more needs to be taken and well, we wouldnt have managed that either since it is even harder.

What Im saying here is: Dont AC because of a reason that apply to all realms, taking relics primetime is really really hard, for us all. If albs just go and snatch our relics middle of the night because they cant take it primetime, then those albs are basically just saying, We are greedy and we want something more than you have and we do it just because we can and dont care about how its done at all. Ofc those who took it know they would be flamed for it aswell and yet they didnt care at all and im guessing some of them are enjoying their "fame" for beeing lame aswell. This leads to my statement that:

Those albs that took the relic in the first place are just greedy attentionseeking people which is quite sad. Some of them blame it on the classical "its a 24h game", "its a war", "I pay my subs", etc but at the bottom my statement still holds.
There is nothing positive with stealing relics in that way at all, for anyone, nothing. On the contrary, it lead to alot of flaming, whining, arguing and generalising of alb as a whole and the realm that in the end pay the price for these sad persons is their own realm since it just damages albion in a couple of ways, first and foremost it actually divides the realm even more since there are albs that just dont like this anymore than hibs do, second, hibs and mids view of albs aint getting any better at all and it just increase the chanse to getting teamed up on. Now, I dont really see that as something positive and tbh, if some hibs did the same lame thing I would just avoid them totally since they are jerks and divide the realm in their own quest for lamefame and for their greed and also paint hib with a label. Its just not worth it. Perhaps some people could at least try and think of this for alittle while. Its not much to ask I think. (this is ofc not directed at you Sollac, I just thought your post had the content needed for my reply)

What i have been saying is that Hibs can take theyr bloody relic for all i care, but the minute they raid on alb mids come along as well to help.
If for example mids wouldnt take any of our keeps ( endangering our relics ) and hibs take relic i wouldn mind at all. Sure you say its a 3 realm game but it seems the action always goes to alb.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I dont know your point of view ill grant you that, Sure Mids screwed hibs on hurb so you say. The point is, when we had Irvr in Hib did the mids even bothered to take a keep there? How coincidence is there that when a Raid on alb is planed mids come alb and feck it up adding on the dificulty of already handling 100 hibs?

Because they can?If they want to go to Albion instead of Hibernia then they do so.If they don't want to take a keep in hibernia then they dont want to.
That has nothing to do with us.Still you go ahead saying we work together with them in our holy Hibguard alliance.Even with the attack of Mids on us at Hurbury you are still on it.

And since i won't get further with small minded people like you i wont comment this further.

Long live Hibguard!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
What i have been saying is that Hibs can take theyr bloody relic for all i care, but the minute they raid on alb mids come along as well to help.
If for example mids wouldnt take any of our keeps ( endangering our relics ) and hibs take relic i wouldn mind at all. Sure you say its a 3 realm game but it seems the action always goes to alb.
WHats this mids HELPING hibs i think i fought 2 alb grps AC and the high rr pug think we fought about 20 times more hibs. The only reason we as mids go alb land is cause it is where the action is. Why roam agra all night when no1 is there? why spank a door in hib land when hibs are in alb?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
(this is ofc not directed at you Sollac, I just thought your post had the content needed for my reply)

should i be pleased or offended?

lol nah was a good night, and yes prime time raids are good but alb was ready this time....and as i said before we are slow to get going but once sorted we are good at what we do.

Im not bothered aboy the lamers they do what they do.....nothing i can do, but if it makes you guys come and play .... let it happen more.

but as to the hibgard shouts....perhaps mids should stick to one keep would hate to see a revenge strike on mid :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:

Help? You seriously believe that, the only reason mids 'tag along' is to try and snatch a relic for themselves.
Theres no such thing as a Hibgard alliance, feel free to raid mid or hib other than at 4am and see who mids/hibs go for when albs attack. :)
But clearly, that wont EVER happen. :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

And if we take our relic at some point, will you be there and steal it back again middle of the night? Will you still support nightraiding of relics and think its something that should be done because it can be done? Despite that you now with your own eyes see that hibs cant take a relic when its defended?

This whole evening, all I have done is fought mids, all evening, think we met albs once and thats it. Mids has been a pain in the ass for hibs all evening and you still think its hibguard? The things mids has been doing tonight isnt helping at all, if thats what you think then you are paranoid. I think mids also know that there is no point in taking your relics aswell, all that will happen is that they will be restored by the nightcrew anyway, they have no real reason to bother with your relics, id say that mids just wanted to fight and get RPs and thats pretty much exactly what they did. The only reason for hibs to bother atm is because albs have stolen our relic and well, we want the balance back. If it wasnt for that relic then hibs would have jumped mids tonight since that is what Mastade had in mind if I aint all wrong. You guys brought the fight to you and you automatically brought it all to you in the process. What reason do mids have to attack hibs empty frontier when every hib is in albland? They dont wanna PVE empty keeps, they want to fight enemys as most other that likes RVR. Ofc they go albland, nothing strange in that at all, can you see the logic in this?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Help? You seriously believe that, the only reason mids 'tag along' is to try and snatch a relic for themselves.
Theres no such thing as a Hibgard alliance, feel free to raid mid or hib other than at 4am and see who mids/hibs go for when albs attack. :)
But clearly, that wont EVER happen. :p

Alot of faith in your old realm I see.

If you take a look at our board it's actually mentioned that a few has taken the step of starting to organise an MRE.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

Irvr in alb > irvr elsewhere mate. Alb seems to have more room for roaming, better room for soloers etc. But thats just my opinion, but seems many shares it since we see irvr alot more in alb. Or maybe because no one else wanna be the hosts whose party gets crashed by albs at 4am...

And no, not a coincidence that mids join in on a raid hibs plan. Zerg mindlessly around in mid or alb should be the alternatives then, but who wanna run where no enemies roam? Seems more logic than a coincidence that people tend to go where the action it ^_^

Lisaliten

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
How come Mids charged us from behind at hurbury then after taking tower2? Because to assist us?

You are really stupid!

ops wasnt we suppose to do that? does this mean we broke the alliance?

:wub:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Alot of faith in your old realm I see.

If you take a look at our board it's actually mentioned that a few has taken the step of starting to organise an MRE.

Previous events from albion speaks for itself.
Dont think many people have alot of faith in albs. Especially not after what many people in this and other threads have said. :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Previous events from albion speaks for itself.
Dont think many people have alot of faith in albs. Especially not after what many people in this and other threads have said. :(

A few people stick their heads out, but don't think it can't be done, today Albion put up a great defense, and I think that it might show that we can indeed turn things around.

I still wub you though! :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Irvr in alb > irvr elsewhere mate. Alb seems to have more room for roaming, better room for soloers etc. But thats just my opinion, but seems many shares it since we see irvr alot more in alb. Or maybe because no one else wanna be the hosts whose party gets crashed by albs at 4am...

The only AC raids were i was happened when hibs and mids rolled on albion ( remember 1rs mastade raid )
Yeah ok its not fair to go for relic at 4am but it isnt fair either 2vs1. The day we get relic stolen from a realm without the help of the other ill bloody clap and you wont see me at 4am trebbing relic keeps doors.
And i must ask you this, Why is it so bloody ilegal to take a relic at 4am?
Isnt it a 24/7 game? If i work at late hours and im allowed to play from midnight and foward into the night i cant because you cant?
Sorry but i cant bloody understand it, its like saying 10 albs cant engage 6 hibs because they arnt the same number.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
The only AC raids were i was happened when hibs and mids rolled on albion ( remember 1rs mastade raid )
Yeah ok its not fair to go for relic at 4am but it isnt fair either 2vs1. The day we get relic stolen from a realm without the help of the other ill bloody clap and you wont see me at 4am trebbing relic keeps doors.
Isnt it a 24/7 game? If i work at late hours and im allowed to play from midnight and foward into the night i cant because you cant?
Sorry but i cant bloody understand it, its like saying 10 albs cant engage 6 hibs because they arnt the same number.

Get it into your thick skull, its not helping eachother, its the 3rd realm taking advantage for their own personal gain of a realm already under siege.
Really that hard to graps that fact?
Albion would do the exact same thing if hibs attacked mid. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Get it into your thick skull, its not helping eachother, its the 3rd realm taking advantage for their own personal gain of a realm already under siege.
Really that hard to graps that fact?
Albion would do the exact same thing if hibs attacked mid. :)

Septina get into your thick head mate, i know all that. Im just saying ITS ALWAYS in alb

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:

finally.

It is a 24h game yes but the problem is that relics are terribly unbalancing, if you choose to steal them from a realm with 20 people middle of the night when nobody is around to defend, you do not only affect 20 people, you affect 1200 people playing the same server. If it only affected the raidparty then nobody would care at all. That is why it is a bad thing to do. Another reason is also that alot of people actually enjoy big raids, big fights and some enjoy a proper siege. Why not bring your realm along and make sure alot of people have fun instead of limiting it to 20 people that kill some NPC's. A proper relicraid is a massive event as you have seen and well, it kinda is how it should be, a fight over something important where people attack and others defend, that is a part of the game and that is a true war realm vs realm and that is a reason to keep on playing this game. Realm vs empty keep with some guards isnt RvR, thats PvE. Quite a different thing from your example you mention with the 10 vs 6.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Septina get into your thick head mate, i know all that. Im just saying ITS ALWAYS in alb

All this whine is generated by something your realm started tho. If you hadnt AC'ed hibs relics last week none of this would have happened.
Relics had been left alone for so long without anyone touching them and then out of the blue 20 of you decide to go AC them totally unprovoked.
Albs got noone except themselves and more precise those 20 albs that started all of this to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom