Hibgard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
Irvr in alb > irvr elsewhere mate. Alb seems to have more room for roaming, better room for soloers etc. But thats just my opinion, but seems many shares it since we see irvr alot more in alb. Or maybe because no one else wanna be the hosts whose party gets crashed by albs at 4am...

Also, many Albs don't want it in Albion due to the people from other realms who used it as a staging point for relic raids in the past.

To be honest, I can understand any realm not wanting IRvR in their own realm, as there are people who will want to use it to attack the host realm's other keeps/relics.

Darzil

polza

Loyal Freddie
uspe said:
yeah oooo wait a sec. albs have anoter bg raid in their lands?? i guess so

cba 2 read thread but are you really that stupid? start of NF alb with 200-300man zerg can take both realms at same time, so naturally mid and hibs gonna go for albs so that just kinda still continues even thou not as tru anymore. + the fact albs havent taken a relic in prime time in god knows how long. so lets c if hibs where to AC ur relics ur zerg would then go to mid yeh?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you think people are cross realming to create some sort of "hibguard" alliance (and not just one side taking advantage of the other one attacking) feel free to RightNow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom