Hibernia love patch???

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.ST200

PLEASE tell me about healer CC. I play a 50 healer so it should be fun to hear it from your side.

You don't think EVERY realm has a lack of support classes? Buffbots etc affect every realm. Why am I even talking to you retards? You think BM are gimp cause they dont kill tanks fast in group rvr? Why the fuck are the BM's on tanks?

Fucking hell, someone kill me now.

O

old.Nol

stand up whoever thinks a bard is uber...
of those standing, stay standing if you regularly play a bard in RvR.

kthnxbye

E

elerand

Originally posted by alme
Wtf is frontload anyway ?

Actually to clarify on it a bit further it really realates to getting off the most possible dmg in the FIRST hit, when speed is not a factor since it's basically instant from when you hit f6 or style.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.ST200
BM's can't frontload, so what. Can BM's kill casters and support ok? I believe they can.

I can actually :eek: (frontload that is)

As for killing caster/support, due to lack of stun (blunt/pierce need to parry/evade respectively which won't happen unless caster attacks you, but they usually run), and lack of massive damage most caster/support will get away from you without too much trouble.

The introduction of prevent flight has lessened the problem somewhat but at 14rsp is quite costly.

N

Noche

PLEASE tell me about healer CC. I play a 50 healer so it should be fun to hear it from your side.

You don't think EVERY realm has a lack of support classes? Buffbots etc affect every realm. Why am I even talking to you retards? You think BM are gimp cause they dont kill tanks fast in group rvr? Why the fuck are the BM's on tanks?

Fucking hell, someone kill me now.

Now compare a healer´s CC with a BARD´s genious, and tell me how fucked it is.

Oh and for ya tard, WHY THE FUCK R THE ZERKERS ON OUR TANKS? Mind explain genious? Ofc coz those zerkers r GIMPs!!! They shouldn´t kill those tanks but casters... oops sorry, 2 casters died each for 3 hits... argh... try again k?

A

alme

Originally posted by Noche

Oh and for ya tard, WHY THE FUCK R THE ZERKERS ON OUR TANKS? Mind explain genious? Ofc coz those zerkers r GIMPs!!! They shouldn´t kill those tanks but casters... oops sorry, 2 casters died each for 3 hits... argh... try again k?

_o/ didnt get that..

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by Noche

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Tell me how my healer can get a clean full length mezz off? I don't have insta amnesia. Now compare the CC? The one thing we got over you is AE stun, which lasts under 4 secs on most hibs if IN THE CENTRE of the stun, and even less on tanks.

I never understood the second bit so I can't retaliate :/

K

kirennia

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Tell me how my healer can get a clean full length mezz off? I don't have insta amnesia. Now compare the CC? The one thing we got over you is AE stun, which lasts under 4 secs on most hibs if IN THE CENTRE of the stun, and even less on tanks.

I never understood the second bit so I can't retaliate :/

4 seconds on tanks maybe, not on casters generally.

If you are all gonna start whining about CC, why don't you look at albs ehhh? Our lack of CC on the sorcerer. Ok so our range on it is 350 more now but still, insta mezz/stun owns all. Who cares if the duration is only 10-40 seconds on most people, that is still enough time to take down the cleric/casters a piece of cake. You both have insta, if you are gonna moan, albs really can moan about this.

As for hibs being underpowered.....o come on, open yer eyes please.

please PLEASE both mids/hibs bear in mind that if all realms were equal, in a 1fg vs. 1fg fight, you would win just 50% of your battles...thats right, 50%. Think about it logically. Stealthers vs. Stealthers should win 50% of their fights. Tell me, do mids/hibs really kill 1fg and then die themselves? All I generally see is many albs dying and hibs/mids still standing after fight after fight. Balanced alb groups can do well. Not quite as well as balanced hib/mid groups tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread