Hibernia love patch???

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fluffygirl

Will we ever get a love patch like the other realms have gotten???
So far I can't say we have gotten much love like the others have, all patches with fixes and tweaks to our classes has included just as much tweaks to the other realms so I can't include them in the "now it's time for hibernia to get a love patch" like the last US patches have been for mid and alb

O

old.ST200

Tell me TWO things please.

1) SINCE WHEN DID MID EVER GET A LOVE PATCH?

2) SINCE WHEN DID HIB NEED LOVE?

Please.

F

Fluffygirl

1: I admit I may have jumped to conclusions a little but I seem to rember that hunters,warriors,skalds,shamans,thanes has gotten some tweaks during the last patches (might be the rest of the classes too but not from my memory) while hib has hardly ever got anything

2: have you ever played hib??? I can never seem to understand why people cry and say hib is overpowered, i would say more often than not when I was in RvR, hibs got owned by both mids and albs (albs with their usual minizerg of 8fg) and people lose more and more interest in RvR since there are always way more albs and mids there than you can get together in hib

H

hrun

1) since the patch where zerkers/LA users were made into gods...

2) we dont.. we r0x and we know it :p

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by Fluffygirl
1: I admit I may have jumped to conclusions a little but I seem to rember that hunters,warriors,skalds,shamans,thanes has gotten some tweaks during the last patches (might be the rest of the classes too but not from my memory) while hib has hardly ever got anything

2: have you ever played hib??? I can never seem to understand why people cry and say hib is overpowered, i would say more often than not when I was in RvR, hibs got owned by both mids and albs (albs with their usual minizerg of 8fg) and people lose more and more interest in RvR since there are always way more albs and mids there than you can get together in hib

Ahem.

1) Hunter changes never fixed them. Warriors had a damage increase, it's not the love they deserve. Skalds? Lower power usage on DD's... wowee. Any other skald changes in the last uh year?. Shaman... were given end regen and it's being nerfed already. Thanes got less than they deserved but it was a start. Zerkers and SB's now nerfed to fuck. Healers... aug sucks, pac kinda sucks now. WHERE IS THE MID LOVE? I can't see it.

2) If hibs lose with less numbers, thats nothing to do with how good a realm is. HIB are not lacking anything ability wise.

A

aucard

Originally posted by hrun
1) since the patch where zerkers/LA users were made into gods...

2) we dont.. we r0x and we know it :p

Kryp tillbaka till grottan du hittade ut ur :p

Z

zyren

Tjena aucard Zarx här :cheers:

BTW... why are u calling urself Fluffygirl when you are a boy irl? :touch:

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.ST200
Ahem.

1) Hunter changes never fixed them. Warriors had a damage increase, it's not the love they deserve. Skalds? Lower power usage on DD's... wowee. Any other skald changes in the last uh year?. Shaman... were given end regen and it's being nerfed already. Thanes got less than they deserved but it was a start. Zerkers and SB's now nerfed to fuck. Healers... aug sucks, pac kinda sucks now. WHERE IS THE MID LOVE? I can't see it.

2) If hibs lose with less numbers, thats nothing to do with how good a realm is. HIB are not lacking anything ability wise.

1: those changes made mid better...so thats love
2: hib get love in 1.62, kinda

I

inuyasha

Ahem.

You got a castable end regen buff, end regen was one of the few things we had alone in hib, and its quite viable to say that its quite some "mid love" compared to any gift hibernia have had since the enchanters came :p

O

old.ST200

So the whole "mid love" thing is about the end regen we have?

Go waste somebody else's time, freaks.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by ab_fluid
1: those changes made mid better...so thats love
2: hib get love in 1.62, kinda

like jiggs i think pointed out, hib has gotten "love" as you say it almost every single patch from release. he listed them all a while ago.

Second, the fact that you loose in rvr fluffy has FUCK-ALL to do with ANYTHING, not a SINGLE fucking thing.
2fg hibs killed 80 albs, omg!! hibs need nerf!!!1111

Believe it or not, rvr is more about skill then abilities, which i guess we will see now NP has started on MLF alb.

and the patch isnt even live yet.
and CHANTERS, you know CHANTERS, have even gotten fucking love, so PLEASE stfu about not getting love, and the """""""nerf"""""" they got, is actually loving, since it being a higher lvl spell, it will get resisted less. The mana-line still > EVERYTHING
Yes atm your end-regen is the worst of em all, but you had it since release.( they should fix it though, make it a chant like pallies on skalds/champs or sumt, to make that unwhineable for the other realms)

it was a retarded thread to start out with, just close it and let it die.

A

alme

Only thing hib miss is....

ST!!!!!!!!11

GivST4tehwin!!

V

VodkaFairy

Hib overpowered? lol

Most classes in hib only have one viable spec option, surely twinking the other specs won't overpower hib "more" than we already "are".

Zerkers are a bit nerfed too much, yes, but it's time to stop whining about it 'cos they were so overpowered it's silly. Try being a blademaster, they aren't quite the best chars but still they're doing very well. I'm sure zerkers will manage.

And sb's.... go for crit strike, the defining ability of an assassin... going for LA in the first place was only to be stronger because of silly style bonus, now you feel the penalty. Ha :p

btw where is the NS luv? :D

V

VodkaFairy

Why not just make LA, DW and CD style bonus also affect offhand for 50% or so? That would fix alot of damage complaints. Blah. And for nightshades and rangers only 30% 'cos we're weaker :p

K

Kobold

whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine
whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

btw....remove that FUCKING end regen buff witch keep those dam big ugly troll zerkers allways catching up with my lill luri nuker :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Hib overpowered? lol

Most classes in hib only have one viable spec option, surely twinking the other specs won't overpower hib "more" than we already "are".

Zerkers are a bit nerfed too much, yes, but it's time to stop whining about it 'cos they were so overpowered it's silly. Try being a blademaster, they aren't quite the best chars but still they're doing very well. I'm sure zerkers will manage.

And sb's.... go for crit strike, the defining ability of an assassin... going for LA in the first place was only to be stronger because of silly style bonus, now you feel the penalty. Ha :p

btw where is the NS luv? :D

Ok, the trouble with hibs only having one viable spec option is that its the most uber spec option by far. (trouble for us, good for you)
You also have the most utility on your classes by about a mile.
And you are NEVER short on baseline buffs.

That said, I think they should split the abilities on the classes, so you actually have to choose between specs to get the best abilities.

So zerkers, while you admit they have been nerfed too much, should stop whining because they were so uber?

Sb's and critstrike.
While imo the only spec-option assassins should have was CS. Ofc give the CS line love to compensate.
You say that sb's should spec in CS which is the defining line, well, how much do you got in CS?
You got 44wpn, 44cs, 34stealth rest envenom?
didnt think so.

And regarding nightshades, you are actually the best assasin-class, but for that you pay the ultimate price.
Its not until after rr6 or so, when you finally got the rsps to back it up, then its payback time ;)

And no, blademasters aint doing "ok" :p
Even I outdamage spamrider, and I've gimped myself as much as I can ;)
What they imo shouldve done, was to lower zerk dmg with 15%, give huge swingtime penalties for low quickness and give bm/merc's a 15% (or sumt) dmg increase.
None of that "more bleed" bullshit. just straight up more dmg.

O

old.ST200

Hummm VF, nobody said hib were overpowered, although that is still debatable.. I said HIB ARE NOT LACKING ANYTHING compared to the other realms. It's far easier for a hib group to get the best of any utility a group would need. Top speed, good CC, good heals, good buffs (and resist buffs), 6s PBT etc etc.

About the viable spec lines. Let's look at chanters? Enchantments is very poor. Light has a DD and.. what? So chanters have "one viable spec" which is mana. Does this mean they suck? lol, FAR FROM IT BISH.

Also, hib RA's are just a little uber compared to the shite ones Mythic has bestowed upon us mids.

S

StormriderX

Hummm VF, nobody said hib were overpowered, although that is still debatable.. I said HIB ARE NOT LACKING ANYTHING

Main cc class could do with a secondary form of cc that is on a different resist table.

Mage classes could do with useful spells in their 'speciality' lines (void/mentalism/enchantments) so not all spec mana and the odd few light.

Blademasters well we could do with useful styles in our advanced line so speccing in it provides more than increasing the chance to swing for 100 off hand every now and then \o/. Since mythic is never going to do that I would gladly settle for la base mechanics in that off hand swings every round so bm's can get the haste effects too.

Part from that agree with you on easiest to get most needed in a group since only 3 classes (if only they weren't so hard to find at times - no bard = no group)

N

Noche

1. We ALL know that mids rn´t overpowered, ffs, just coz those zerkers can sprint and catch ya while spamming snowsquall and icy brillance on ya littl butt all the time is considered overpowered? Nooooo! Btw how´s a zerker´s qb? Stick, hamster, DF, DF, DF (yes 3 of em, so they don´t need to look at keyboard while spamming it), SQ, IB, a macro to switch to another qb for any melee styles (like CB and FG), come on, how many ppl really face em now after end buff patch toe to toe?

2. Hib bards r ubah, they never and ever will need any kind of love, period. Hib warden´s most powerful skill (pbt 6 sec) is nerfed vs archers, hib druids r used to be buff bots (ok less than other realms), hib champion´s debuff´s nerfed (no more encumbered casters or ram carriers), hib BM got tons of love (/laugh, oh well ... maybe it can be considered love compared with wot LA got /laugh harder). Want anything else? Hibbies own coz they know how to play and they got chantorz :p

O

old.ST200

Hmm storm you could say the same about any mage in the game really.

By "another form of CC" I assume you mean AE stun.... you can have that when we get the amnesia.

I agree BM's need help but with hero and champ, you're hardly gimped for melee classes.

;\ ;/

stupid thread anyway, CLOSE IT DOWN BISH

S

StormriderX

Hmm storm you could say the same about any mage in the game really.

By "another form of CC" I assume you mean AE stun.... you can have that when we get the amnesia.

I agree BM's need help but with hero and champ, you're hardly gimped for melee classes.

;\ ;/

stupid thread anyway, CLOSE IT DOWN BISH

No I don't mean AE stun - don't think any realm should have that but thats a different matter. What I mean is they should get a pbaoe root/snare - just SOMETHING besides mez cause once that's purged aint shit a bard can do cc wise till timer run's out. They are the only main cc class with only 1 form of cc and that needs to be changed.

I also don't see how hero/champ 'uberness' is a valid reason to deny Bm's loving.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Arnor2
Believe it or not, rvr is more about skill then abilities, which i guess we will see now NP has started on MLF alb.

Just a lil' comment on this one.. NP are playing alb now... when alb has gotten lub. I suspect they will play atleast as good as albion rvr guilds, but the general love albion has gotten lately WILL skew the 'opinion' people have about NP's attempt on Albion. That will hit NP's face IF they come back and brag about albion being easy to play. Sad as it is, everyone has an opinion on pretty much everything.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Noche
1. We ALL know that mids rn´t overpowered, ffs, just coz those zerkers can sprint and catch ya while spamming snowsquall and icy brillance on ya littl butt all the time is considered overpowered? Nooooo! Btw how´s a zerker´s qb? Stick, hamster, DF, DF, DF (yes 3 of em, so they don´t need to look at keyboard while spamming it), SQ, IB, a macro to switch to another qb for any melee styles (like CB and FG), come on, how many ppl really face em now after end buff patch toe to toe?

2. Hib bards r ubah, they never and ever will need any kind of love, period. Hib warden´s most powerful skill (pbt 6 sec) is nerfed vs archers, hib druids r used to be buff bots (ok less than other realms), hib champion´s debuff´s nerfed (no more encumbered casters or ram carriers), hib BM got tons of love (/laugh, oh well ... maybe it can be considered love compared with wot LA got /laugh harder). Want anything else? Hibbies own coz they know how to play and they got chantorz :p

not funny, or anything but moronic. twat :great:

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by Noche

God damn this thread is becoming stupid

1) Why whine about zerkers? You seen 1.62 patch notes? Go read them.

2) Yep, a well played bard is a bit uber :p PBT isnt exactly nerfed, and HIB STILL HAVE MORE 6S PBT THAN ANY OTHER REALM. Druids are used to being buffbots... care to expand? WTF have you been smoking, this comment isn't even relevant to anything. Champ debuffs still own my con in a huuuuge way. BM's can't frontload, so what. Can BM's kill casters and support ok? I believe they can.

N

Noche

God damn this thread is becoming stupid

1) Why whine about zerkers? You seen 1.62 patch notes? Go read them.

2) Yep, a well played bard is a bit uber :p PBT isnt exactly nerfed, and HIB STILL HAVE MORE 6S PBT THAN ANY OTHER REALM. Druids are used to being buffbots... care to expand? WTF have you been smoking, this comment isn't even relevant to anything. Champ debuffs still own my con in a huuuuge way. BM's can't frontload, so what. Can BM's kill casters and support ok? I believe they can.

1. Don´t tell me to start on a healer´s CC k? Or maybe the combination of ae mez + ae stun + pb.

2. Lack of NATURALISTs is not any relevant to hib realm state? And champ debuffs still own ya? Good for em bad for u be glad they actually nerfed it. And the best part is ur commentary about BMs, so they can kill casters and support ok? ROFLMAO so can EVERYSINGLE CLASS out of there (yes bards CAN kill casters, dare to say no?), so a class is fine as long as they can kill casters and supports? Fine, nerf mid a bit more then, maybe it´s turn for their casters or healers, till they can no longer kill other casters and supports ok? /laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread