HIBERNIA’s first ever officially unofficial DUEL tournament

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Tyka
Sure autarktis, but ill tell you now, any ranger/mage who is going to challenge me is going to eat alot of grass, enjoy.

I like grass. ;)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by deygos

*use of realm abilities is allowed (harder to regulate/not allow)

- Please note that using some Realm Abilities will drop you out of a duel.

From the 1.54 patch notes :p

T

thebinarysurfer

Bring it tyka :) I'll even use matches with feathers on the end as arrows and one of those useless infil xbows to fire em :) Hmm oops whats this 22% energy resistence i have? ;)

D

deygos

UPDATE

still in process of organising tournament, trying to make it official with goa (and getting there) i will post a preview of the potential draw...to give you an idea of the potential of it all

also there's a poll, need to know wot type of tournament u want to enter in etc..

B

Bedroc the Hero

Id love to join. If you need help with organizing or judging the contests im up for it.

There is really no good reason to cap the nr of contestants either. Just to more matches. If you have a few judges then you can do several games in parallell.

If you do 4 tournaments ( mages, stalkers, tanks, support ) then you could end it of with letting the winners duel one another. There will be 4 winners. let them each fight all three other winners and then proclaim the winner.

D

deygos

gr8 bed i'll msg u in game at some point when i finalise more stuffs

so far i'm thinking we can do 3 tournos, runing them parallel could b tricky/messy in terms of lag, last time we had the poem event thing..there was about maybe 60 people present..and it was laggy...but maybe that had more to do with the fact it was set up near mm and tnn which goa peeps advised against

and support...hmm could b funny...but bard/druids v wardens is no contest right? want to make sure the duels are competitive and not one sided

instead maybe the 4th tourno could b nightshades only

Users who are viewing this thread