Hib Zerg

rynnor

Rockhound
Very dull - this time its hib just like when pryd was down - why not play another realm and try to get some interesting 3 way action going? Otherwise your going to find a shortage of opposition which will bore the hell out of you?

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
its the first day of clustering, its bound to be zergy, normal service will resume soon

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see hibs out, even if its a zerg, normally its Albs 75% Zerg Mids 20% Zerg and Hibs 5% ;/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, played this evening, 24 hibs on, 1fg, 3-4 in another group and a few stealthers.

CK has (yes, i counted) 50+ albs, lost count at 50.

The alb zerg tonight was the biggest i have seen since BG's were invented.

rynnor

Rockhound
Tallen said:
Ok, played this evening, 24 hibs on, 1fg, 3-4 in another group and a few stealthers.

CK has (yes, i counted) 50+ albs, lost count at 50.

The alb zerg tonight was the biggest i have seen since BG's were invented.

Aye - switched to my Mids - being the zergers is very dull.

kiuss

Fledgling Freddie
Happy to see hibs, they normally r good players even if they give up fast :/

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
kiuss said:
Happy to see hibs, they normally r good players even if they give up fast :/

Wouldn't you give up fast if you had to face 50+ Albs every time you venture forth in Thidranki, or get assraped by a stealthsquad? :p

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
Wouldn't you give up fast if you had to face 50+ Albs every time you venture forth in Thidranki, or get assraped by a stealthsquad?

No, we'd call it a target-rich-environment ;) I love seeing lots of hibs: 5 of us, 14 of them, I make that Pimms o'clock!:

HuggableHibbies.jpg

..and that was pre-cluster. I don't think Hibs like Pimms...

Eeeeka made me write out "I will not charge around like a loon whilst the rest of the party is rebuffing" 100 times for that incident :(

Point is, I quite liked the large enemy numbers at the start of proceedings yesterday, its a shame some people had to leave. Makes it more difficult on those that stay.

edit: nerf smiley limit.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well i tink its good to finally see mids back in thid from the start. :clap:

2nd..plz dont tell me that "rynnor" is an alb coz ... for 3hrs maybe hibs where everywhere but for 3yrs on daoc on excal albs where zerging and u QQin alrdy:twak: ... /cough any1 ?

3rd...i had fun on my NS at around 3gmt until i went to ab and killed 1 infil but got jumped by 5 infils and 2 scouts :eek7: :puke:

rynnor

Rockhound
(invisibletank) said:
2nd..plz dont tell me that "rynnor" is an alb coz ... for 3hrs maybe hibs where everywhere but for 3yrs on daoc on excal albs where zerging and u QQin alrdy:twak: ... /cough any1 ?

No - rynnor is a player who plays this game called daoc - albs are characters in a game - guess what - we can play all 3 realms :)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
rynnor said:
No - rynnor is a player who plays this game called daoc - albs are characters in a game - guess what - we can play all 3 realms :)

LOL TEH FUNNAY XDD

:(

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Not i'm confident but ... if BoT play mid/pryd there will be no hib zerg, there are hib zerg because we kill 75% of thid with 3 or 4 players, so hibs don't die and start zerging ... then ofc it's not only us there are also other good hibbies in thid ... just a small part .. ^^

/em is ready for the qq.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Funny, every time i've been out there not one person from BoT guild is even online. So i lead a grp and we do well, thing with hibs are we invite everyone and anyone to join our grp (unless ur BoT - only run with the leetz0rs or whatever, i ran with them one time! :) )
Where mids and albs dont really have fg's running around, hibs do .. when u see more enemies than your grp your natural reaction is to shout ZERG!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Funny, every time i've been out there not one person from BoT guild is even online. So i lead a grp and we do well, thing with hibs are we invite everyone and anyone to join our grp (unless ur BoT - only run with the leetz0rs or whatever, i ran with them one time! :) )
Where mids and albs dont really have fg's running around, hibs do .. when u see more enemies than your grp your natural reaction is to shout ZERG!

I see BoT every night almost and they seem to do quite well with 3-4 man groups.

To be honest the hib pick-up groups in thid do well and have a good laugh, so I don't see why all this animosity towards a guild group is necessary.

They like to play together, thats cool, and no one should flame them for playing the game the way they want too. The reality is they don't do any better than the pick-up groups anyway.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
you should hear the swearing and laughing coming from my bro's room (lollie) when he play's bg's.. i watched as he played animist for 5 mins and it was funny as hell.

btw, hibs dont zerg, they just excellent at all adding at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom