Hib taking Alb Power Relic

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I have one word for it!! LOW

Mids had NO entantion of grabbing relics just have some fun.

Be ashamed Hippies :twak:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I have one word for it!! LOW

Mids had NO entantion of grabbing relics just have some fun.

Be ashamed Hippies :twak:

Taking all towers and keeps in Albland is considered funny? LOL

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
only bloddy reason why either side succeeds in what they have been doing is because 20% off the albion population logged in their x-realm toon to help the gimps out.

then you have those cross realmer with their bb logged in to hear what is happening...

so much joye in playing rvr

one thing is nice... those multi realm idiots took one relic o the other side, tomorrow they can join us in retaking it...

they will undo their own work... stupid morons...

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
only bloddy reason why either side succeeds in what they have been doing is because 20% off the albion population logged in their x-realm toon to help the gimps out.

then you have those cross realmer with their bb logged in to hear what is happening...

one thing is nice... those multi realm idiots took one relic o the other side, tomorrow they can join us in retaking it...

You mean because the alb population went to bed after taking keeps in mid between 4am and 7am?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

No I believe this is happening cause they are pretty damn tired of the pve albs do in mid/hib frontiers in the middle of the night. :drink:

So blame it on your fellow realm mates that think pve is the funneh

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nice definition of fun Killrake but I woke up early today too to play DAoC on a holiday so I can't really blame you for providing some "action".

My day in DAoC started with meeting 2 guys shield x-guarding versus my Arms so it wasn't a good sign from the beginning.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lol blaiming albs ac keeps???

what mids did to alb keeps???
9am gmt they started to take keeps. unless 9am is pre time.

dont blaim hibs for that. bedause once long time ago. when hibs did MRE on us with mustade. you took our pow relic while alb NF was green. and hibs had to hide and wait till alb str relic gate was close so they can get it. was impossible.

anyway its a game enjoy it as much as you can.....before mythic pulls the plug

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
No I believe this is happening cause they are pretty damn tired of the pve albs do in mid/hib frontiers in the middle of the night. :drink:

So blame it on your fellow realm mates that think pve is the funneh

and why is it that Albs take ( their own ) keeps and towers ... ? ( and sometimes a few more :p )

About the time for taking them ... well dude.. some of us is getting home from work at that time ..:O so, gaming is a nice way ro relax a bit before bedtime .. you'll learn that when you grow up ..
whats primetime for You ... might be bedtime for other people

/sleep

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Nice definition of fun Killrake but I woke up early today too to play DAoC on a holiday so I can't really blame you for providing some "action".

My day in DAoC started with meeting 2 guys shield x-guarding versus my Arms so it wasn't a good sign from the beginning.

My day started with solving 3 logarithmic functions :(

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
and why is it that Albs take ( their own ) keeps and towers ... ? ( and sometimes a few more :p )

About the time for taking them ... well dude.. some of us is getting home from work at that time ..:O so, gaming is a nice way ro relax a bit before bedtime .. you'll learn that when you grow up ..
whats primetime for You ... might be bedtime for other people

/sleep

Hehe m8 I know for a fact that I'm older than U, so even tho we come from the same country stop playing the grow up standard card when U don't know anything bout the person :drink:

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe m8 I know for a fact that I'm older than U, so even tho we come from the same country stop playing the grow up standard card when U don't know anything bout the person :drink:

You are THAT old?

t90.gif

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

Happy retirement then .. ^^

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
erm, isn't posting on here about an active relic raid a mod-bannable offence?

I could be wrong tho.

Framer

Loyal Freddie
honestly I cant se why you blame the hibs for taking advantage of something the mids was either to stupid or to ignorent to take the advantage off... and for the mids tbh sit down and take the consequence of your actions becours if you open the relic gate any idiot can figur out that the other side will take advantage of it so yeah mids you had this one coming so dont blame the hibs for something you draged over yourselfs

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie

stop whining, after i check how much peeps on cluster, 2h ago, and mids numbers, theres still only ~20% mids from all population, dunno where those realmhoppers vent but not to mids atleast, guess hibs have easier classes to play :D
personally dont see any point keep bb logged to albs to spy, alott more fun is to keep bott in own realm and get buffs.
sadly dont have even 1 alb/hib chars.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing uis today...

mids attack alb in retribution for CM having fun....ok

mids take all keeps poss and open relic gates.. and then stop??????

in one word BOLLOX!!!!
the only reason you did not succeed in taking the power relic is because whilst you where on the pad, hibs came from mile gate and blew you all to hell.

Same reason that mids did not enter the str relic area too......

so your talking bollox and all this blame hibs for taking relic.......USPE YOU OWE ME PLAT ...... as we all joked about Mids gonna blame hibs......and Look its here....

At least Hibs own up to going full hog......mids are lame....Yes i crashed your car but it was his fault mentality.... GROW UP!

Framer

Loyal Freddie
well we cold but our bg leader that desided it was more fun to run around taking keeps and towers dident wanto join me and 5 others when we were standing by the bridge behind the str relic gate , he keept insisting on that it is better to take towers and keeps , honestly the logic behind that I cant understand

ALB relic gates open + total of 25 players in bg = go grab a relic (in normal cases)
but this time it was
ALB relic gates open + total of 25 players in the bg = nah sod it lets take these cute towers and keeps instead that is much better.....

1+1 = 3 (acording to that logic)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing uis today...

in one word BOLLOX!!!!
the only reason you did not succeed in taking the power relic is because whilst you where on the pad, hibs came from mile gate and blew you all to hell.

so your talking bollox and all this blame hibs for taking relic.......USPE YOU OWE ME PLAT ...... as we all joked about Mids gonna blame hibs......and Look its here....

At least Hibs own up to going full hog......mids are lame....Yes i crashed your car but it was his fault mentality.... GROW UP!

lol you own me a plat!!! i said that mids will blaim hibs for that and then i checked here and saw it.

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing uis today...

in one word BOLLOX!!!!

We whiped the albs at str relic but we left after that so no we didnt want you relic end of story

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
well we cold but our bg leader that desided it was more fun to run around taking keeps and towers dident wanto join me and 5 others when we were standing by the bridge behind the str relic gate , he keept insisting on that it is better to take towers and keeps , honestly the logic behind that I cant understand

ALB relic gates open + total of 25 players in bg = go grab a relic (in normal cases)
but this time it was
ALB relic gates open + total of 25 players in the bg = nah sod it lets take these cute towers and keeps instead that is much better.....

1+1 = 3 (acording to that logic)

but alb defenders were 17 defenders when i logged in. and then about 20 min before hibs got the relic were 14.

Framer

Loyal Freddie
yeah but the alb power relic gate had been open for what 30 min (?) befor the hibs took it so if the mids really wanted to take the relic we cold have done it or correktion if our dear beloved raid leader wold have changet his mind we wold have gone for the relic

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
funny thing uis today...

in one word BOLLOX!!!!

Well I was there m8 in the mid bg.

It was spammed many times we where only going for keeps not relic.

If we wanted alb pow relic I'm pretty sure we could have just taken it from hibs and the 5 hours the str relic was open noone took it because of the huge alb defence or cause we didn't want to ?

we where inside str relic to check for albs but noone there so we left :drink:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing uis today...

in one word BOLLOX!!!!

Since u know everything, here som facts. :fluffle:

Attachments

• Norelic.JPG
    Norelic.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Norelic2.JPG
    Norelic2.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom