Hib taking Alb Power Relic

Framer

Loyal Freddie
yeah I kinda tryed to explain that a few times oh and I am eiira btw

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Whel if we want we can take the relics at any time but this time we jus wanted to do some sige practice

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Im not even going to run a BS finder program in this thread or my pc might hang up :D

merow

Fledgling Freddie
mids don't want power relic but thy waited for us at relic gate, :p

thy never thought hibs would pwn them, golden age and mates from other guilds grtz

Framer

Loyal Freddie
mids don't want power relic but thy waited for us at relic gate, :p

thy never thought hibs would pwn them, golden age and mates from other guilds grtz

okay first off... golden age left and went to the US servers , mkay all exept of me that was a golden age member seckond it was 3 VS 5 or were you 6 at that gate.? either way than + warrior + healer dont stand much chans vs 3 casters + mele and support chars

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can we just stop taking relics please? It just got all even and the numbers were starting to rise again.. And down they go again :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Can we just stop taking relics please? It just got all even and the numbers were starting to rise again.. And down they go again :(

well, mids didnt want to take relic/s, yet mids are now here who get blamed.......

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
well, mids didnt want to take relic/s, yet mids are now here who get blamed.......

Maybe they have a good reason for it... ?
Nobody asked u to open the relic gate so hibs could take 1 relic.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe they have a good reason for it... ?
Nobody asked u to open the relic gate so hibs could take 1 relic.

Nobody asked cm night crew to open relic 1 day before, but they still did? point is what? that mid sucks and albs are the best realm evvah lol omg?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Did not expect 5 blue keeps when i loading daoc just before went to work, was pretty fast taken from the mids. Reason we took bled/glen was to give berk and eras some time to level so it would not be retaken next morning, resulting in 1 relic gone to hib. Hopefully albs can retake that relic fast. Relics come and go its all part of the game.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger m8 :( Tis finally weekend and you still have to set your alarmclock :(

fyi cant play this weekend since i need to work, and fyi again i have never set any alarmclock to take a relic, i dont need as much as sleep as you.

Im selling my car but you can have it for free, brakes still work.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Nobody asked cm night crew to open relic 1 day before, but they still did? point is what? that mid sucks and albs are the best realm evvah lol omg?

where in my post did I say mids sux? show it to meh plz

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like there have bin a lot of fun while is was gone.. :)

Well. :)

Gratz to hibs.. :)

kaowyr

Fledgling Freddie
lol blaiming albs ac keeps???

what mids did to alb keeps???
9am gmt they started to take keeps. unless 9am is pre time.

dont blaim hibs for that. bedause once long time ago. when hibs did MRE on us with mustade. you took our pow relic while alb NF was green. and hibs had to hide and wait till alb str relic gate was close so they can get it. was impossible.

anyway its a game enjoy it as much as you can.....before mythic pulls the plug

Uspe ur a star cos u no u wot ur right.

And if mid want insta rvr they shouldnt take beno towers to cut of port, they have df and if they want more keeps and towers title they should take em apart from beno due to the fact it is closest.

so yea its a game and calm it or goa wont help improve the game...:) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom