Hib stealth zerg

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
:m00: such hate

I honestly wish I were wrong :( Theres nothing i'd love more then to have more enemies around that I could respect.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Since when did you know what respect meant?
Cos in nearly everyother post you make you tell us all what it is!:p ( and ofc how none of us have heheh)

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Cos in nearly everyother post you make you tell us all what it is!:p ( and ofc how none of us have heheh)

Well do you have it?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
On a subnote Maj give us a list of active players(all realm altho u alrdy said u h8 all Mids) who have your respect.And no flames just a straight reply plz ta muchly xxx

majik

Banned
Castus said:
On a subnote Maj give us a list of active players(all realm altho u alrdy said u h8 all Mids) who have your respect.And no flames just a straight reply plz ta muchly xxx

Paradoxx
Hellghost
Wittor
Xuril
Cyclodia
Uncronja
Hellgate
Post Mortem
Chaos Theory
Cruiz
Alpha
Recently Binfil: seems to have stopped adding.

That's just a short list, may have missed a fair few off but those are the ones that spring to mind. I've only mentioned stealthers though.

I haven't mentioned any of the names of people who played before my sb was created in case your wondering why there aren't any familiar names on there.

majik

Banned
Castus said:

And btw you avoided the question. Do you think you are respectful?

majik said:
You judge how good a person is on how they respond to you on a forum?

It appears you don't only have a extremely small vocabulary, you have an extremely small, narrow mind aswell.

from looking at your attitude you dont seem as a person i'd like spending time with

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
And btw you avoided the question. Do you think you are respectful?
Respectful? as in to others? yeh i think so.I always give my alb m8s Dafft and jarvio a big love hug, dont destealth infront of fgs if i can help it unless ofc they do it to me on a regular deliberate basis.I hav a laugh and joke ofc on here with yaself and dafft but its all in good fun(i hope) after all its just a game.Not like any respect on here is gonna pay my bills irl .

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
from looking at your attitude you dont seem as a person i'd like spending time with

Didn't realise I was giving out invitations.

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Respectful? as in to others? yeh i think so.I always give my alb m8s Dafft and jarvio a big love hug, dont destealth infront of fgs if i can help it unless ofc they do it to me on a regular deliberate basis.I hav a laugh and joke ofc on here with yaself and dafft but its all in good fun(i hope) after all its just a game.Not like any respect on here is gonna pay my bills irl .

Well I don't know the whole truth of it but watching video's like saifang2.avi where thornea was /stuck onto the back of saifang with a savage also attacking after jumping off the bridge prove otherwise.

Different people enjoy the game in different ways, I prefer my way and you enjoy playing it the way you do hopefully, that's what it all comes down to in the end.

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
Have i said you did?

It was a sarcastic way of saying "I don't care", either that eluded you in which case you aren't particulary intelligent or you really need to revise your career as a comedian.

Marc

FH is my second home
Christ Majik, go and get laid or sommat, so much frustration and bitterness. You need a release.. Im sure all your "meighters" could have a whip round to get you a prossy or sommat. Just dont try paying in platinum ok?

majik

Banned
Marc said:
Christ Majik, go and get laid or sommat, so much frustration and bitterness. You need a release.. Im sure all your "meighters" could have a whip round to get you a prossy or sommat. Just dont try paying in platinum ok?

Who rattled your cage?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

well said marc :) let the little kid vent his frustration with his obsession for online respect!

majik

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
well said marc :) let the little kid vent his frustration with his obsession for online respect!

Oh dear.

Add in game.
Add on fh.

Want a table for 2 booking for you and your newly found lover?

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
ok the most important question has not yet been settled yet,

did my sexappeal rise in pink leather? answer dammit , the community has the right to now

Vodka hand me the butter on those popcorn /hug kippie

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
If I feel the need to slag off my own realm I will do so at my will.

And don't you just.

majik said:
If you are so knowledgable tell me one shadowblade that is active that actually has respect. Please do...

Why do you keep harking on about respect, like its the be-all and end-all of playing - you are obsessed with it! Its a game Maji, learn to chill a bit, its not real you know ;)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Hah... You talk about him generalising and does it yourself...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Show me where, I dare you!

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
"XMI - exc.mid.Sarumans Hand Guild Leader" generalisation eh? Maji is slagging off SH (As usual) hardly the entire realm unless you believe midgard revolves around you

As for you Daffty, old mucker, you are as full of it as Maji, you two mates or something?

majik said:
"Any reason ure telling me this? It was a fairly easy presumption anyway, all of FoM stealthers are useless and lame."

One example of many! Soooo, do you actually read these threads, or are you on auto-bullshit-pilot like Maji?

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
majik said:
Well I don't know the whole truth of it but watching video's like saifang2.avi where thornea was /stuck onto the back of saifang with a savage also attacking after jumping off the bridge prove otherwise.

Different people enjoy the game in different ways, I prefer my way and you enjoy playing it the way you do hopefully, that's what it all comes down to in the end.

ROFL, you always pull me into it dont you... Yeah yeah im such a zerger with no skill, and get owned by random rr1 lvl 40 newbies /dismiss
All of my 7L3 has been earnt from skill-less, non-respectfull, no honour zerging.. what do you want from me Majii? You mention Sailfang2.avi and flame me for something that happend.. why dont you forward on a bit in same movie to 9min52 and check out that spot.. oh sorry must be someone else called Thornea.. you cant have it both ways. You know I run solo because you have seen me at beno bridge solo quite a few times.
I play this game for fun and the majority of ppl on this forum/in the game do the same and to be quite frank with you, most of the ppl here agree with me that you need to loosen up a bit.

And anyway, if you wanna start flashing EPeens.. funny how everytime im on and solo and you are also, our camparitive /stats indicate im pissing all over you.. and I repeat its checks ive done when I was solo. Those RR1 lvl 40's getting too much for you?.. jesus when all this flared up I was talking on comms thinking Majii was like a very high rr sb or something.. last check on duskwave showed you as 5L4 so kindly go piss in the wind somewhere else.
/ignore

majik

Banned
Marc said:
its all about respect!!!!!!!

rofl

The pleasure I get from this game is from being respected and respecting fights of others.

Personally I don't see how it's possible to get pleasure out of adding or zerging or revealing people in front of fg's so I simply don't do it. It'd be tedious if it was done to me, which it often is done but there's no point doing it back to prove you can be as lame as the person who did it to you.

Don't take this as an insult to Synergy Marc because it isn't meant that way, but if you enjoy adding on people, or zerging people or whatever then you do so if it makes you enjoy the game.

You may mock that I think the game should be all about respect but at least I have the decency to not spoil it for others.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
i want Xmi banned plz for scandalous post farmin! And as for Thornea and Majii just get a room :p pref not the 1 next to mine and Vodkas :worthy:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
The pleasure I get from this game is from being respected and respecting fights of others.

Personally I don't see how it's possible to get pleasure out of adding or zerging or revealing people in front of fg's so I simply don't do it. It'd be tedious if it was done to me, which it often is done but there's no point doing it back to prove you can be as lame as the person who did it to you.

Don't take this as an insult to Synergy Marc because it isn't meant that way, but if you enjoy adding on people, or zerging people or whatever then you do so if it makes you enjoy the game.

You may mock that I think the game should be all about respect but at least I have the decency to not spoil it for others.
Ok so we know your not respected now so far in your daoc career so when u finally hangup your DAOC Cloak of Misery ,having still not got any respect ,will the 20 years of gametime of been wasted ?:p

majik

Banned
Thornea said:
ROFL, you always pull me into it dont you... Yeah yeah im such a zerger with no skill, and get owned by random rr1 lvl 40 newbies /dismiss
All of my 7L3 has been earnt from skill-less, non-respectfull, no honour zerging.. what do you want from me Majii? You mention Sailfang2.avi and flame me for something that happend.. why dont you forward on a bit in same movie to 9min52 and check out that spot.. oh sorry must be someone else called Thornea.. you cant have it both ways. You know I run solo because you have seen me at beno bridge solo quite a few times.
I play this game for fun and the majority of ppl on this forum/in the game do the same and to be quite frank with you, most of the ppl here agree with me that you need to loosen up a bit.

And anyway, if you wanna start flashing EPeens.. funny how everytime im on and solo and you are also, our camparitive /stats indicate im pissing all over you.. and I repeat its checks ive done when I was solo. Those RR1 lvl 40's getting too much for you?.. jesus when all this flared up I was talking on comms thinking Majii was like a very high rr sb or something.. last check on duskwave showed you as 5L4 so kindly go piss in the wind somewhere else.
/ignore

You really don't understand one bit do you?

/stats does not matter one bit to me. I could make 50k+ each day by adding, zerging and being lame but it does not entertain me. You said yourself you play it for fun, if you get fun from adding, zerging and being a lame retard then go knock yourself out.

And please don't think you're better than another person because you are higher realm rank. As I said previously adding and zerging is good for the rps, soloing with respect is not. If you feel you are better than me then think that. You haven't seen me RvR, just as I haven't seen you RvR so neither of us know who is better. All I do know is that I am far more respectful than you and the entirity of your guild.

And comparing how good someone is to /stats really sums up how moronic you are.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
You really don't understand one bit do you?

/stats does not matter one bit to me. I could make 50k+ each day by adding, zerging and being lame but it does not entertain me. You said yourself you play it for fun, if you get fun from adding, zerging and being a lame retard then go knock yourself out.

And please don't think you're better than another person because you are higher realm rank. As I said previously adding and zerging is good for the rps, soloing with respect is not. If you feel you are better than me then think that. You haven't seen me RvR, just as I haven't seen you RvR so neither of us know who is better. All I do know is that I am far more respectful than you and the entirity of your guild.

And comparing how good someone is to /stats really sums up how moronic you are.
DUEL then:)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

As Mythic obviously fecked up by leaving this rule and measure out, I would like a new realm skill added to every stealther class, called RESPECT! This will work as follows:

1. If you add on ANY fight your RESPECT skill will go down by one point.
2. If you choose not to add on any fight your RESPECT will go up by one point.
3. If you choose not to add on any fight AND sit down AND cheer the enemy to victory both here and in-game your RESPECT will go up by 10 points.

I will leave the rest for Maji, leading respect expert and all time bs-guru to expand upon my ideas.

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Ok so we know your not respected now so far in your daoc career so when u finally hangup your DAOC Cloak of Misery ,having still not got any respect ,will the 20 years of gametime of been wasted ?:p

Who doesn't respect me, Saruman's Hand?

You seem to be incapable of grasping the following points:
  • I do not want, nor care about the respect of Saruman's Hand
  • The only respect I want is from people who are respectful to others when they solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom